Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From Seed

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb from See

Sorry for no update last night, got some much needed sleep.
THC Bomb still not above ground but wont be long, im expecting today sometime for her to show.
My LED should be here today so hopefully there should be some pictures later after i get everything setup.

Day 13 Bedtime (Exodus Cheese)
Didnt manage to get any pics of her today but nothing was done or needed doing to her today, has been another 19 hour day for her and now she gets 7 hours sleep.

Day 14 Morning (Exodus Cheese)
Not much done today either, she is looking strong and ready for another big day. Gave her a quarter turn, checked the soil and its still damp enough for now, might water later if i feel its dried out enough. So far she is filling out well and around 3 inches tall. Its not raining outside so far today so hope we get a half decent day for things to warm up.

frlexo14.png

frlexo15.png

Have a great day :Namaste:

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb from See

They are looking nice! I think they are just adorable when they are little. :)

They are looking nice! I think they are just adorable when they are little. :)
Thanks Sorenna, they should start going wild under the LED when it arrives today, cant wait :Namaste:

Oh yeah, new light.. every exciting. I can imagine them in sunglasses "sun" bathing. hehe

I have a few new pics today but nothing really flash, im thinking my camera just isnt up to the cut. I might try using my phone later and see if that looks any better :thumb:

So my light arrived yesterday and was very happy with the quality of the unit, this thing feels like it was very well made.
It is a Mars Hydro 100x3w Old model which is pretty much perfect for the size of my grow room, anything else would have been over the top after seeing how well it fits and once lit up the actual coverage should fill up the spot nicely come flower time.

frlmars1.png

frlmars2.png

I still need to make up my mind on nutes, im considering going with the Canna Bio range, has anybody used them before? will i need additional nutes apart from the Vega, Flores and Boost?

Exodus Cheese (Day 14 Night)
About 2 hours away from her bed time and im getting sleepy, this Purple Paralysis is really helping out :D another 19 hour day for her, nothing done today apart from setting up the new light and basically just watching temps etc with the light and fan on its a constant 23c. She is filling out nicely and tips of her leaves are reaching right up to around 4", the top of my soil is almost completely dry and is only slightly damp about 2" deep so will give her a small water tomorrow night with a weak seasol mix again but no nutes yet, maybe next feed :p

frlexo16.png

frlexo17.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 15 Morning)
Not much done yet again, she is doing so well it makes me feel lazy im not doing more lol
Gave her a quarter turn, she had 6 hours sleep and will get another 19 hour day today followed by a 7 hour sleep.

frlexo18.png

Seems to be the best picture i can get from my camera :(

THC Bomb (Day 1 Morning)
I noticed last night she was very close to the surface and as suspected woke up to a baby girl this morning lol
She is only tiny and has only just started to reach for the light, a 19 hour day for her also today so i expect to see some results tonight, hopefully standing up straight hehe

frlthc01.png

frlthc02.png

Sorry again for the pics, i will try grabbing a few with my phone later and hopefully get some better results :Namaste:

I am so glad I got a led light hope yours does wonders for you like mine is doing for me :thumb:
I am too, so far its probably been in there about 12 hours and i can already tell the difference. The THC Bomb is already standing up with the first leaves starting to show and considering she only broke the soil this morning im amazed, can already see the new growth thriving at each of the nodes. Has blown me away the amount of difference im seeing in the grow already in a day, very happy with my purchase and will be buying more in the future :thumb:

Hey guys, finally decided to go with the Canna Bio range for nutes, seems they do not sell the BIO Rhizotonic in AU so i will use the regular Rhizotonic in its place, however i cant afford that this week and will be skipping that additive till i can lol also still need to purchase a decent camera as mine is crap.

Exodus Cheese (Day 15 Bedtime)
Not a lot done today either, soil is drying out nicely and will be due for a light water in the morning. The new growth that she has shown in a day is mesmerising lol has not grown up much but has grown outwards and new growth showing at every node, time for a 7 hour sleep.

frlexo19.png

THC Bomb (Day 1 Bedtime)
Within a few hours of light today she was standing right up straight and 1st leaves were starting to show, by the end of today she now looks even bigger and the 1st leaves very prominant. The main difference i have found between LED and CFL's in the early growth stage is with the CFL's the stem was roughly an inch and a half long to the growth whereas LED is about half an inch, have also noticed there is a lot more growth under the LED.

frlthc03.png

Thats about it for today i think :Namaste:

Congratulations on your new baby coming up. :) They both look great.

Exodus Cheese (Day 16 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn this morning, manipulated the leaves down again to encourage the new growth which has powered on and gave her a small feed of 500ml water 1ml seasol, should be a good day for some growth :cheer:

frlexo20.png

frlexo21.png

THC Bomb (Day 2 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn, poured the rest of my mix around her soil, approx 20ml left after feeding the Exodus Cheese. Nothing else done, another grow day for her.

frlthc04.png

Have a great day guys :Namaste:

Kinda messed up by watering this morning, found a few fungus gnats flying around which means im going to have to let my soil dry out before i do anything :(

Has anyone got any good ideas or methods for treatment?
I was reading up about using Hydrogen Peroxide watered down but am worried it will harm the girls at such a young age. I want to try sort out this problem before it gets out of hand and starts affecting the plants.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:

Right so a few updates today :)

The fungus gnat problem is not as bad as i thought, so far after placing a slice of potato to each pot i have found 1 juvenile crawling on the peice in the Exodus Cheese pot. None seem to be flying around or the ones that were are sticking to the trap i have set, so far around 10 stuck to it and maybe 1 or 2 more than yesterday. Im hoping i wont have to go to any extreme measures and the trap should catch them before they can produce in the soil.

The first of my Nutes has arrived today, Biocanna Bio Vega. At this stage i will not be feeding probably for at least a week to let the soil dry out as i only watered yesterday. Im hoping in that time period i will get my hands on some rhizotonic before then.
biovega.png

This is the product i have been using so far, not a nute as much, more of a root stimulant seaweed extract.
seasol.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 16 Bedtime) + THC Bomb (Day 2 Bedtime)
Nothing at all done to both of the girls tonight, placed a slice of Potato in each for detection of gnats. No photos taken.

Exodus Cheese (Day 17 Morning)
Again, not a lot done, checked the potato slices and found 1 juvenile gnat. Gave her a quarter turn and manipulated her leaves down.

You can see what i mean by manipulating the leaves down in these photos

frlexo22.png

frlexo23.png

THC Bomb (Day 3 Morning)
All that was done was a quarter turn this morning, showing signs of yellowing in leaves under LED, seems green in normal light, strange what these lights do to your color perception lol.
I will grab pictures of her later tonight.

Hope you are all having an awesome day :Namaste:

I ended up purchasing some Propegating Sand and have lined the top of both pots around half an inch deep each, hoping this should stop whatever gnats are left. I have not taken any photo's last night or this morning as no real changes have happened, will definitely grab some tonight. Basically all that was done this morning was the sand and gave them a quarter turn. :Namaste:

next time you go to the hydro shop try to pick up some Cal mag if don't have some already from what I have heard that plants grown under led sometimes need extra Cal mag and sorry to here about the bugs luckily I have not had that problems with them and if my prays were answered I wont have to hope the sand works out for you happy growing
:roorrip:

next time you go to the hydro shop try to pick up some Cal mag if don't have some already from what I have heard that plants grown under led sometimes need extra Cal mag and sorry to here about the bugs luckily I have not had that problems with them and if my prays were answered I wont have to hope the sand works out for you happy growing
:roorrip:

I think my problem was within the soil before i even started, checked the bag of potting mix and they are through that aswell. I found 2 juveniles on the potato slice this morning and no new flying ones stuck to the trap so sand should fix it nice and quick :D
I have been reading a lot about the CalMag also, still dont have any yet but will be going to the hydro shop next week to get the rest of my nutes and might pick some up then. Still not sure to go with the liquid version or to just use dolomite lime.

Looking nice so far and as db003 said grab some cal/mag using led's.Im using it at half strength and so far it seems to be what they want:)

Will definitely be grabbing something for future calmag issues, no signs of deficiencies so far but once they get a bit of growth about them i can guarantee they will need it hehe

OK so right off topic but thought i would let you all know about our last outside crop(well half of it lol)
So last years crop consisted of Purple Paralysis, Big Bomb and 2 bagseeds. The 2 bagseeds are still drying but i have a total dry weight of the PP and BB.
Purple Paralysis came out with 13.5 oz
Big Bomb came out with 4.5 oz (however i dont know how much of it i smoked, possibly a couple of ounces lmao)

all up off the 2 plants was 509g dry weight, over a pound ;) the 2 bagseed plants were bigger than both these plants so should end up with a decent supply :cheer:

Nice!

Wow great stash you have,I have a stash of a big fat zero so am getting abit impatient ATM
We still have around 20 oz from the season before too hehe, mostly all Greenhouse Thai. Once your grow is done you will be happy with your stash situation, the worst part about having none for me was constantly trimming "test" buds (what i like to call them hehe) which greatly decreased my first ever grow.apart from that it all comes in good time, we have been growing outside for over 10 years and there have been stages in between where even we have run dry from losing plants to males, bugs and frost etc. Best bet is to be patient and good things will come :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom