First Journal, Bag Seeds

Here’s the daily pics, the middle size one looks a little sad, but it’s because I bent some leaves out of the way to let some light in the middle, other that that not much going on
557851DC-6403-4FE2-8EDE-BEF4E60146BF.jpeg
32EB6D1D-AA82-4FB7-A003-D8D3F78C770A.jpeg
BDA37608-D867-4F9A-BC9C-DEABCFDA80D3.jpeg

Girls r looking really happy this morning, well the bigger two, the smaller one just looks...well...small Lol and I’m loving the new setup, unfortunately it’s not a mars hydro tent, just a cheap $85 one but I like the stickers lol:ganjamon:
DD05725E-0EFA-4D05-8302-B7AFFF02BB8A.jpeg
2871886C-7753-423D-AE75-0664A9FFDBBA.jpeg
73EBD259-9A9C-4E91-ACC9-9CDCE93330AA.jpeg
8BDBEE7B-CF46-4CFF-A0B3-2A98713BA998.jpeg

Ok cool, and I’m building a scrog frame, is this to high? Seems far from the plant now lol I kno it stretch’s and all but seems like a lot lol or

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
A scrog is meant for your plants to grow to, you train them for a few weeks to completely fill the net and get an even canopy, and then flip to flower so you have a complete full/even canopy growing up. If you flip to flower before you do this, you just have a support net and not a scrog. There is no scrog net to high, its all about how much room you have once you flip to flower. You have 3 different size plants so im not sure how thats going to work out. Your one plant will fill that net before the small one catches up.

Love the big plant praying for light. She looks excellent.

@HunterNitro know’s his stuff and has the grows to prove it :high-five:

Something to keep in mind if you use a scrog net will be res changes. If you fix the net to the tent, it could get difficult to separate the lid and bucket to change the water with the plant essentially attached to the tent. There may be a way around this aside from attaching the net to the lid instead, but this guy hasn't found it yet.

Hmmm, that’s definitely gonna b an issue, What I do now is I have an extra bucket and I just lift the lid enough to slide the bucket into and slide the empty one under it while I dump and rinse my res, I’m gonna see how it works out lol

You wont have any issues for a couple months with the screen. But 2 months from now that root ball will more than likely be the size of a 5 gallon bucket and will need more room than a couple inches to lift it outta there. Not trying to discourage you, i'd just hate for you to get to that point and then your plant is stuck in the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom