Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

You too flower! :byebye:
Thanks!
subscribed
Welcome back KingJohn!
Subbed! Looks like a really nice setup! I'm interested to see how your Diesels respond to the training! What kind of rope/wire is that, that you're using? It's looking rather thick and heavy
I took the wire off actually and topped them instead- for the time being. It is rather bulky but very light cause its mostly squishy foam with a wire core. I love that I can't really hurt the stems with it. There is a smaller size too but as fast as pot plants grow I didn't bother with it.
sub'd!!

So Glad your back around Flower Child!! :party: Cant wait to watch your grow again!
:popcorn:
Hey thanks for following me with this grow too Spimp. I was hoping you'd stop by!:cheesygrinsmiley:
your doing a really good job i see alot of people using the air sac pots. maybe i should switch seeing as i have been watering daily maybe it would help dry them out faster hmmmmm. anyway subd good stuff i will keep updated for sure :goodjob:
Hi jdmjunior- welcome! I water every 3-4 days with the airpots- never tried anything else so I have nothing to compare it to but the roots looked evenly distributed throughout the pot when the last ones were done.
Hello :D Was just reading trough your first journal and ladies looked very good :D Good luck with this 1 ;) ill keep in touch if you dont mind me :) :circle-of-love::cheer:
Welcome Toxxiiic- glad to have you join us! :peace:

Wow the girls grew over an inch in the last day so I thought i might post a couple new pics.
Oh and I decided to name these girls rather than just number them like the last round so I'd like to officially introduce them.

Miss Mazar/White Rhino is now known as MarthaWilamenaRegina (big name for a big girl)
IMG_20131103_163048.jpg

Miss Cheese is now Charity (she's very big too!)
IMG_20131103_162950.jpg

Next we have the 4 Bombs:
Bella and Becky are the older ones
IMG_20131103_163355.jpg

And Blossum and Boop are the babies lagging 10 days behind the others
IMG_20131103_174430.jpg

And lastly here are the sour Diesel sisters Daisy and Doodles!
IMG_20131103_163343.jpg

Happy growing!:circle-of-love::peace:

I'm subbed, been seeing you around again, looking forward to this one.
:welcome: Glad to have you join us danklover!
Hi, Flower Child :ciao:

It's so nice to meet you. All your little ones are looking lovely.

I'd love to follow along :Namaste:
Hi Dresney and thanks- its fun having healthy plants :)wood:) this go round. Delighted to have you join us!:peace:
Beautiful girls with equally gorgeous names Flower! :D
Your Diesels are looking really cute too! I find it wonderful how they show their indica side at this young age before stretching out to their full sativa potential :circle-of-love:
Thanks henman! Doodles especially has me wondering- her second true leaves came out scalloped- no points at all. The only thing right now that shows they are sativa, is that they are growing slower than the others. I am really looking forward to watching them develop cause my last grow was all short indica"s.
Just woke up listening to some stoner hip hop (Smellington Piff - Piff Land (Produced by Leaf Dog) - YouTube) Lighting up a roach and those pics were exactly what i needed to achive a perfect wake n bake !! Good joob lady !! :) :cheer: :bravo:

My english sucks but i hope you sexy beasts understand me :high-five: :peace:
Good morning Toxxiiic- glad you enjoyed the pics. Oh and dont worry- your english is great!

Think I got contact high from that video though:lot-o-toke:- gotta go smoke another bowl.......:bongrip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, as far as my first griw is going...i think i bit off a lil more than i can chew lol Apparently super lemon haze is a fussy lil plant but with all the generous help here i think ill get a nice smoke out of it and that og hero! :peace: m'lady :)

Well, patience is not my middle name! But i AM learning :) Im excited to have two different kinds of dominant phenos! One for golfing/fishing and the other for those nights when i just wanna kick back and be stupid hahaha!! Ill be harvesting one around xmas and the other after the new year so ill have all kids of celebration smoke :)

Well, as far as my first griw is going...i think i bit off a lil more than i can chew lol Apparently super lemon haze is a fussy lil plant but with all the generous help here i think ill get a nice smoke out of it and that og hero! :peace: m'lady :)
Well, patience is not my middle name! But i AM learning :) Im excited to have two different kinds of dominant phenos! One for golfing/fishing and the other for those nights when i just wanna kick back and be stupid hahaha!! Ill be harvesting one around xmas and the other after the new year so ill have all kids of celebration smoke :)
Yep- the help folks give here is awesome. My first grow I only went for a high THC content when I picked my strains and they were rated as not for beginners either. But with a lot of encouragement steering me in the right direction I wound up with an excellent harvest. You will too!
I really like having more than one strain around too- not only for the energetic vs sleepy differences but it helps me not build up a tolerance for it-(I smoke a lot).:lot-o-toke:
Hm, yeah your girls are looking a bit more indica. But don't worry, I think they will reveal their beauty to you soon enough ;)
My girl didn't really look sativa until the fourth-fifth node
Thanks henman- good to know. These 2 were free seeds with one of my orders so I was starting to wonder if they were something else mislabeled :hmmmm: My daughter is really hoping they are diesels cause its hard to find around here and is her fav strain. Whatever they are, they are healthy little girls and I'm good with that.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks henman- good to know. These 2 were free seeds with one of my orders so I was starting to wonder if they were something else mislabeled :hmmmm: My daughter is really hoping they are diesels cause its hard to find around here and is her fav strain. Whatever they are, they are healthy little girls and I'm good with that.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, I'm no expert in the matter, so there might still be a possibility they've been mislabeled. Or it's just a diesel with different genetics, maybe it's phenotype dictated. Patience is a virtue I guess :D

Well, I'm no expert in the matter, so there might still be a possibility they've been mislabeled. Or it's just a diesel with different genetics, maybe it's phenotype dictated. Patience is a virtue I guess :D
Indeed- a virtue I think I was shortchanged on-I know I check on the girls way too often.:yummy::)
Flower has filling the pots up to the top helped with keeping the water in the pot??
Yes, theres a lot less "sprinkler effect"! I also really packed the side holes from the inside when I transplanted them- much less messy to water now. I did leave a depression around the plant base, but made sure to pack it to the top around the rim. The more I use the airpots, the more I like them.:):peace:

Haha I know all about that! I check in on my girl at least three to four times a day ;)

We call that "Manually Raising the CO2 levels"... :rofl:
Good Weed Flower Child. :)

Back
Top Bottom