Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

You just blew my mind... :)

My boss came to work yesterday looking a little red eyed. I asked if he had a rough night. He said, I got some candy last night and I think Im still stoned!!!
:rofl:

Happy Funkday FC and everyone else here!!!! Have a great day :D

You just blew my mind... :)

My boss came to work yesterday looking a little red eyed. I asked if he had a rough night. He said, I got some candy last night and I think Im still stoned!!!
:rofl:
:rofl: Oh that's too funny! It's a good way to start the day unless you have to work:straightface: I'm lucky enough to be retired from the rat race so I can just sit here and :nomo: and :roorrip: :)
I can't wait till the rec. stores open up in a couple months. I'm going to feel like a kid in a candy shop! (sorry, bad pun):cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Funkday FC and everyone else here!!!! Have a great day :D
Happy FriedFunkday to You too Outragedpluto! :bong: Just waking and baking, and keeping the high going this morning.:)

Triple is amazing- my last strains doubled and the daily growth always surprised me.
Well, I might have overestimated a little bit, hehe ;) , but she sure grew immensely after switching to 12/12. I hope you don't mind me posting these here, but here she was two days before I flipped light schedule

And here she is as of today

Your girl has some really nice buds on her for not even a month in flower yet!:thumb:
As fast as my girls are growing right now I probably will be going 12-12 in about 2 weeks- unless the Charity the cheese and Martha the Mazar/WhiteRhino scare me into going earlier- their fans are already as big as my hand.
Thank you! I was thinking they're quite small and that she was not growing normally, but I guess I was wrong then :D
That sounds wonderful! Would be about the same time I switched mine. I think I switched after about a month veg

Love the pics. And Wow she grew a lot! From what I researched, sour diesels bloom for about 10 weeks so your girl's not quite half way. she will fatten up soon- my last batch of girls put on most of their bulk in the last 3 weeks or so.
It can be difficult to see progress if you are like me and check on them multiple times a day.:rofl: :peace:

Oh that is nice to know! Appreciate the time you've taken into gaining more strain specific knowledge :)
And man, 10 weeks. That would mean she's only about a third through flowering :D
Haha yeah, I'm taking about a pic every day to be able to have a point of reference since I'm in there so often :eyebrowsmile:
Keep it green! :peace:

A little update on the girls. All the top/fim sites are growing out- I think most are fims because they look very busy on top and have a lot of little stems underneath. Only one girl escaped her bondage during lites out and that was MarthaWilamenaRegina (the Mazar/ WhiteRhino) Her leaves are huge already.
IMG_20131108_171402.jpg
IMG_20131108_171554.jpg
IMG_20131108_171602.jpg
IMG_20131108_171723.jpg
IMG_20131108_171838.jpg
IMG_20131108_171846.jpg
IMG_20131108_171901.jpg
IMG_20131108_172043.jpg

edit:
All my pics are taken with a phone so I never see them bigger than 2"x2" till they are posted on here.
Just saw the pics and found a couple brown spots and a hole on a leaf. I don't see any bugs on the leaves and I do remember splashing water on them last watering so hopefully a burn is all that's going on?

Looking lush and green Flo! Damn yeah, those leaves are looking huge next to the Diesels. Haha a single fan leaf can shadow an entire diesel :D
I don't think you need to worry about the spots and holes. I found the same after a misting that left some droplets on the leaves. Keep an eye on them though, since you can never be too sure ;)

Welcome autopsycho.:welcome: I just checked out your beautiful plants- very nice!
Looking lush and green Flo! Damn yeah, those leaves are looking huge next to the Diesels. Haha a single fan leaf can shadow an entire diesel :D
I don't think you need to worry about the spots and holes. I found the same after a misting that left some droplets on the leaves. Keep an eye on them though, since you can never be too sure ;)
Thanks henman. It's going to get pretty crowded again. I had 9 plants last time and it was really too many for a 4x4 space. Plus I only used passive vents for intake, and lost a lot of footage due to the tent walls sucking in. This current grow I added an intake fan to alleviate that problem. And then I talked myself into too many plants again.:rollingeyes: :)

Hello!:ciao:
It's time for another update on the plants. I watered them this morning as it had been 8 days, and tightened down and added more lst to several of the girls. Thanks to the lst they are all only about 5" tall and filling their pots well.
IMG_20131111_162855.jpg

Heres a closeup of each girl this evening- they liked their watering I think.
IMG_20131111_163133.jpg
IMG_20131111_163100.jpg
IMG_20131111_163357.jpg
IMG_20131111_163117.jpg
IMG_20131111_163141.jpg
IMG_20131111_163108.jpg
IMG_20131111_162415.jpg
IMG_20131111_162407.jpg

The biggest 6 girls have been in the FFOF soil for 2 weeks now so I'm debating giving them a 1/4 strength dose of veg nutes with the next watering. I underfed my last grow and the plants suffered a lot to the point that I wondered if a couple of them had the strength to finish. This current grow my goal is to have well fed plants going into flower.

Just for fun, here's a pic of the sickly starved plants from my first grow at 8 weeks:
IMG_20130514_002503.jpg

And the much shorter but larger current girls- today at only 5 weeks (3 wks for the 2 stragglers):
IMG_20131111_164031.jpg

Quite the contrast between the two- and all because what I've learned from hanging out here at 420!:)
:green_heart::peace:

Back
Top Bottom