Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

Nice comparision Shots Flower child. ;):)

+reps on the journey ma'am. :)
Thanks for the reps Spimp!:thanks: A second grow feels much like having a second child. You worry a lot less and enjoying growing much more.:cheesygrinsmiley: Of course it helps having a stash from the first grow to smoke everyday!:rofl:
Yep they look ready to feed to me, looking good!
Thanks danklover! I resolved to have these current girls never want for anything, so I figured I would start feeding them b-4 they show symptoms of N def.:peace:

Gaah they're looking so bushy and sproutingly beautiful! :dreamy:
Wish I could be there and caress them, looks like a nice FIM going on there!

I concur with Spimp, +reps from me too!
Thanks for the compliment and reps henman! The last grow was only topped once so they all had 2 main colas and a lot of popcorn. I'm hoping this time will have a lot of colas and very little popcorn.:yummy:
Oh and i know exactly what your closet smells like- 2 of my girls are starting to smell like pot plants already- yep its the diesels.:rofl:

Thanks for the compliment and reps henman! The last grow was only topped once so they all had 2 main colas and a lot of popcorn. I'm hoping this time will have a lot of colas and very little popcorn.:yummy:
Oh and i know exactly what your closet smells like- 2 of my girls are starting to smell like pot plants already- yep its the diesels.:rofl:

Haha so they do smell early! I insisted that my plant smelled during veg when I rubbed the leafs, but my partner thought they smelled more like tomatoes.

Caught up and subscribed.

They're looking beautiful already, I look forward to watching your little ladies grow and picking up a few pointers... Like those pots?! I've gotta get me some of those haha.

It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who's named my princess'! :)

i wish the pix could be "scratch and sniff" :high-five:
Me too- plus we'd probably get contact high from looking at all the pretty bud shots here at 420!:rofl:
Haha so they do smell early! I insisted that my plant smelled during veg when I rubbed the leafs, but my partner thought they smelled more like tomatoes.
Musky tomato's I guess!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Funny story- I was out of state a couple months ago for my ex's funeral and my daughter and I had been smoking some very skunky smelling pineapple chunk in the car the night before the funeral and didn't air out the car. The next morning we gave a ride to one of his non-toking brothers to the church and as he was getting in the car he commented on how the smell of the tomato's was stronger in the car than in the garden that we were parked next to. I just smiled and agreed.:rofl:

Caught up and subscribed.

They're looking beautiful already, I look forward to watching your little ladies grow and picking up a few pointers... Like those pots?! I've gotta get me some of those haha.

It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who's named my princess'! :)
Welcome Neem!:welcome: Thank you- and those are airpots and the plants love them.
My first grow I assigned the girls numbers, but names are a lot more fun (and descriptive of their "personalities"-lol):cheesygrinsmiley:
your plants are large enough to begin giving them 1/4 strength nutrients if you have not started already.
Thanks KingJohn. I haven't yet, but they will be fed at the next watering.:peace:

Love your tomato story, Flower Child. (sorry about the funeral part though!)

My mom is my smoking partner - best smoking buddy in the world. :kiss: It's super cool that you smoke with your daughter :high-five:

The comparison photos of the two grows are priceless! It's so great to look back and see how far you've come :bravo:

And thanks for the reps, coming back at ya ;)

Love your tomato story, Flower Child. (sorry about the funeral part though!)

My mom is my smoking partner - best smoking buddy in the world. :kiss: It's super cool that you smoke with your daughter :high-five:

The comparison photos of the two grows are priceless! It's so great to look back and see how far you've come :bravo:

And thanks for the reps, coming back at ya ;)
Thanks Dresney! Love that you and your mom are close too!
We not only smoke together- My daughter, her husband, and I all share a rather large house....They live on one floor- I have the other. Only thing we share is kitchen and laundry so everyone has lots of privacy when desired. They take care of the organic fruit and veggie garden outdoors and I am the gardener for our indoor weed garden. We all get along great so its a good arrangement for us.

Amazingly in spite of the first grow's poor start, I got a pretty good harvest from them- 13 oz from 9 plants. I'm psyched to see what I get from these healthy little girls. I'll post comparison pics again when they go into flower.:peace:

Welcome Neen!:welcome: Thank you- and those are airpots and the plants love them.
My first grow I assigned the girls numbers, but names are a lot more fun (and descriptive of their "personalities"-lol):cheesygrinsmiley:

Just had a look into those airpots and I think that's where my little ones will be heading when the time is right, it will be interesting to see the difference with those as opposed to normal pots along with all the new information I'll pick up along the way from all the great people here at 420. Names are definitely more fun, even if mine had been numbered I reckon they'd of still ended up with names, they are my babies after all haha :D

hiya flower looking good i have no advice cause you are doing better than myself lol
but i will be watching and learning from you
good luck and take care

We not only smoke together- My daughter, her husband, and I all share a rather large house....They live on one floor- I have the other. Only thing we share is kitchen and laundry so everyone has lots of privacy when desired. They take care of the organic fruit and veggie garden outdoors and I am the gardener for our indoor weed garden. We all get along great so its a good arrangement for us.

I'd love this arrangement. I'd grow and my mom could cook dinners. I'd even do the dishes!

I asked my mom to move in with us a few months ago, but I think she's holding out til we buy some acreage. No burbs for her. :laughtwo:

Just had a look into those airpots and I think that's where my little ones will be heading when the time is right, it will be interesting to see the difference with those as opposed to normal pots along with all the new information I'll pick up along the way from all the great people here at 420. Names are definitely more fun, even if mine had been numbered I reckon they'd of still ended up with names, they are my babies after all haha :D
It's rather ironic isn't it. We name them...... lavish attention on them.......delight in their growth......spend hours simply gazing at them....... only to gleefully kill them and slowly smoke their remains.:rollit::)
Oh and one other thing I like about the airpots is- they disassemble completely so they don't take up a lot of space when storing them.

hiya flower looking good i have no advice cause you are doing better than myself lol
but i will be watching and learning from you
good luck and take care
Hi Yuyo Thank you very much. :thanks: This is only my second grow so I'm still learning a lot too.
I'd love this arrangement. I'd grow and my mom could cook dinners. I'd even do the dishes!

I asked my mom to move in with us a few months ago, but I think she's holding out til we buy some acreage. No burbs for her. :laughtwo:
:high-five: Well, when she does move in, you will all love it. We've been sharing the house for 3 years now and no problems at all. Plus I don't think it hurts any that we all :passitleft: :)

It's rather ironic isn't it. We name them...... lavish attention on them.......delight in their growth......spend hours simply gazing at them....... only to gleefully kill them and slowly smoke their remains.:rollit::)
Oh and one other thing I like about the airpots is- they disassemble completely so they don't take up a lot of space when storing them.

We do indeed, I do all of the above minus the killing part, haven't got there yet, Big Mama has the chop coming to her tomorrow though, have a feeling it'll be a bittersweet moment. I'm in there with them constantly throughout the day, don't think we'll be getting SAD syndrome any time soon haha.
Same with children in a fashion, spend years pumping information and attention into them, teaching them to crawl, walk, run, talk and then spend the next 16+ years telling them to sit down and shut up....
That's one of the things I like about them, it's a bit of a squeeze where I am. Question though, what in the hell goes at the bottom of the airpots?

:laugh:

The way I look at it is they've had a long and hopefully healthy life and ready for a peaceful passage to afterlife in my lungs and brain :bong:

Just went in and took a last peek at the girls before lites out.
Discovered a pale leaf on daisy the diesel. Its palest on the middle of the leaf. The tip is still green
The affected leaf doesn't show up well due to the light but its the 3 leaf one in the center of the pic (it covers the large fan leaf under it)
IMG_20131114_092144.jpg

I'm hoping it's only hunger?
Or can MH bleach leaves like LED's do? The light was 16" so I raised it to 20" just in case.

The rest of the girls are doing well- growing like the weeds they are. It will be time to redo the lst on most of them tonite.
IMG_20131114_092524.jpg

I was smoking at the time so I can't remember who's it was, but I read a hilarious post about all the bic lighters in everyones photos. It seems they are indicators of when a plant is ripe for picking. They start by circling the base of the pot and then gradually ascend the stem and branches. Finally ending up hovering by the ripened buds.:rofl:
It must be true because I caught one hiding by one of the younger bomb's stem. I think they are like garden gnomes for weed plants. I'm going to name the one you see here "Flicka":cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_20131114_090958.jpg

Blossum and Boop the 2 stragglers are'nt far behind the others anymore. I was going to veg them for a couple more weeks in the new tent when I flipped the others but I may just flip them all at the same time.
IMG_20131114_092942.jpg

Happy growing everyone!:peace:

We do indeed, I do all of the above minus the killing part, haven't got there yet, Big Mama has the chop coming to her tomorrow though, have a feeling it'll be a bittersweet moment. I'm in there with them constantly throughout the day, don't think we'll be getting SAD syndrome any time soon haha.
Same with children in a fashion, spend years pumping information and attention into them, teaching them to crawl, walk, run, talk and then spend the next 16+ years telling them to sit down and shut up....
That's one of the things I like about them, it's a bit of a squeeze where I am. Question though, what in the hell goes at the bottom of the airpots?
The bottoms have a grid withs 1" holes that looks as if it wont hold the soil but it somehow does- ihe grid just loosely fits between the bumps on a ring of the sideholes. They don't look sturdy but they are!
:laugh:

The way I look at it is they've had a long and hopefully healthy life and ready for a peaceful passage to afterlife in my lungs and brain :bong:
Amen.:angel: little angels for our aches, pains and ailments.:)

Back
Top Bottom