Flower Child Puts Seeds In The Soil Again 2013

Alright, that was fun as ways getting caught up. What a great journal you have here miss flower. I love your setup that you have. And am very envious of your ability to grow legally ;) lol. I use those airpots as well and they are AWESOME. I had the same problems with my last grow and the water running out the sides. I fixed it this time with layering of pure perlite when I filled my pots. And also if you use some type of mulch is will help keep the soil from getting hard and crusty. Also helps keep moisture at the top level of soil where it dries the fastest. Hope this helps.
Keep up the great work!!!!

We call that "Manually Raising the CO2 levels"... :rofl: Good Weed Flower Child. :)

Hahaha good way to put it. I manually increase CO2 like 10 times a day. Sometimes I just sit with my tent open and read them some The Emperor Wears No Clothes. It's there favorite book ;)

Alright, that was fun as ways getting caught up. What a great journal you have here miss flower. I love your setup that you have. And am very envious of your ability to grow legally ;) lol. I use those airpots as well and they are AWESOME. I had the same problems with my last grow and the water running out the sides. I fixed it this time with layering of pure perlite when I filled my pots. And also if you use some type of mulch is will help keep the soil from getting hard and crusty. Also helps keep moisture at the top level of soil where it dries the fastest. Hope this helps.
Keep up the great work!!!!
Hi Outragedpluto and thanks! And yes it's extremely cool having the freedom to grow without worry of prosecution. I still use a carbon filter just so as to not offend the neighbors, and can only grow indoors(to be legal has to be a enclosed locked space)- but it's still wonderful! I just hope that what happened for us in colorado and washington spreads to a lot more states come the 2016 elections. Its also pretty awesome that the Fed. Gov. decided to leave us be. And thanks for the good airpot suggestions- definitely going to look for something to use for a mulch.
Hahaha good way to put it. I manually increase CO2 like 10 times a day. Sometimes I just sit with my tent open and read them some The Emperor Wears No Clothes. It's there favorite book ;)
As much time as I spend raising the CO2 with my plants I'm sure glad there's no such thing as CO2 toxicity for them(course that could explain me some days.:rolleyes3):rofl:

:welcome: Glad to have you join us danklover!

Hi Dresney and thanks- its fun having healthy plants :)wood:) this go round. Delighted to have you join us!:peace:

Thanks henman! Doodles especially has me wondering- her second true leaves came out scalloped- no points at all. The only thing right now that shows they are sativa, is that they are growing slower than the others. I am really looking forward to watching them develop cause my last grow was all short indica"s.

Good morning Toxxiiic- glad you enjoyed the pics. Oh and dont worry- your english is great!

Think I got contact high from that video though:lot-o-toke:- gotta go smoke another bowl.......:bongrip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you liked it :) Some say is too straight hyped for a simple thing that cannabis is but idgaf if it gets my head bumpin ill lisent to it :D Anways hope them girls are doing great and your having a great time beautiful :love: :Namaste:

Good morning Flower and good weed to you :peace::thumb::circle-of-love:
And good weed to you too Harley!:cheesygrinsmiley: Great day here so far- uploading a couple new pics
Nice, I'll be following the process if you don't mind :blushsmile:
Welcome olagan, I'd be happy to have you join us!:welcome:
Whats that blue and white thing in your grow room flower?
Hi Steve, its a humidifier. Around here the humidity is often in the teens and my girls don't like it that dry in veg so I use it till I flip them.:peace:

So when i said good night to the girls last night I found this critter crawling out of one of the airpot holes. When i tried to squish it it flew off so i set out a sticky trap and it worked. Does anyone know what this is? (The long legs just don't look right for a gnat.)
IMG_20131106_093931.jpg

And heres the hopefully uninfested girls this morning. They sure are short, squat things so far- the tallest is only 5" I'll be posting the girls lst pics when i water them tomorrow.
IMG_20131106_093652.jpg

:blushsmile::peace:

Subbed. Nice looking plants you've got growing.

Looking good young Lady! Nice strains.:high-five::thumb:
Thanks OMM! I decided to challenge myself this time with taller strains:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:
Subbed. Nice looking plants you've got growing.
Welcome aboard bluefly!:welcome: And thanks- these plants have been easy so far.
Hey Flower! Here's to hoping you got the one and only f'er that'll ever get the honor of touching your queens :lot-o-toke:
Anyways, looking really good! Your Diesels are looking exactly like mine did at about this time :thumb:
Thanks henman- no more bugs this morning, so I'm pretty sure that was a solo pest. Whew! The diesels are the shortest girls right now so its kind of funny that they are supposed to be my tallest strain. Can't wait till they take off!
I'm looking forward to your LST my friend! I do love my training lol! Best of beautilicous bulky buddonculous bounty to you!
Oh LA thank you but I think I should hide my girls in shame compared to your wonderful catapillar girl! I don't have the patience or talent to manipulate a plant the way you do:adore:
I'v got a couple pics downloading right now of what I did to them this morning.....

Well- the girls had their first lst session this morning. I decided to tie all 8 down because even the 2 stragglers were tall enough today.
The only one I had major trouble with was MarthaWilamenaRegina. She has one of those ribbed double stems already and was pretty difficult to convince to bend.
IMG_20131107_073630.jpg

A couple group shots of all the girls wearing their new accessories.
IMG_20131107_081724.jpg
IMG_20131107_081537.jpg

I never watered them this morning as planned, cause I'm trying to get them all back on the same watering schedule (it got messed up due to different transplant dates). The dryest ones aren't wilting yet- so they are going to go at least till tonite before I water.:peace:

Thanks henman- no more bugs this morning, so I'm pretty sure that was a solo pest. Whew! The diesels are the shortest girls right now so its kind of funny that they are supposed to be my tallest strain. Can't wait till they take off!

You're gonna love it! :cheesygrinsmiley: After switching to 12/12 my girl almost tripled in size! And I know I haven't let it grow to it's full potential, seeing that it's my first grow ever :Rasta:

So when i said good night to the girls last night I found this critter crawling out of one of the airpot holes. When i tried to squish it it flew off so i set out a sticky trap and it worked. Does anyone know what this is? (The long legs just don't look right for a gnat.)
IMG_20131106_093931.jpg

And heres the hopefully uninfested girls this morning. They sure are short, squat things so far- the tallest is only 5" I'll be posting the girls lst pics when i water them tomorrow.
IMG_20131106_093652.jpg

:blushsmile::peace:

Looks like one of those mud wasps. Theyre harmless. He was probably just taking your soil to make a nest. I could be wrong too lol

You're gonna love it! :cheesygrinsmiley: After switching to 12/12 my girl almost tripled in size! And I know I haven't let it grow to it's full potential, seeing that it's my first grow ever :Rasta:
Triple is amazing- my last strains doubled and the daily growth always surprised me.
Your girl has some really nice buds on her for not even a month in flower yet!:thumb:
As fast as my girls are growing right now I probably will be going 12-12 in about 2 weeks- unless the Charity the cheese and Martha the Mazar/WhiteRhino scare me into going earlier- their fans are already as big as my hand.
Looks like one of those mud wasps. Theyre harmless. He was probably just taking your soil to make a nest. I could be wrong too lol
Good to know- whatever it was- it was a solo traveler cause he's the only one on the trap after 2 days.:peace:

Morning Flower Child. ;)

Those Bendy's are gonna be Bushy's very soon. :)
Good Morning to You Spimp!:ciao: Lovely day here- I had a piece of candy after dinner last night and am still rather high this morning! :blushsmile:
The Bendy girls are already trying to stand up again- more bondage in the near future for them I'm afraid.:)
I'm going to post pic's of their futile attempts at escape later today.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom