Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

A girl wow. Foot in mouth sorry but your grow is still great I'm following along air pots are great aren't they? :peace:
Hey Harley- no worries. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm loving the air pots. I tend to be an overwaterer but thats pretty hard to do with these things. The only thing I don't like is with all those holes, if they get too dry and the soil pulls away from the edges its like watering a 360 degree sprinkler till the soil swells again. Thats a minor thing though compared to how happy the plants are in them. :peacetwo:

have you thought about watering from the bottom? you know a pan underneath which you got and letting it soak from the bottom up:)
Hey Harley- no worries. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm loving the air pots. I tend to be an overwaterer but thats pretty hard to do with these things. The only thing I don't like is with all those holes, if they get too dry and the soil pulls away from the edges its like watering a 360 degree sprinkler till the soil swells again. Thats a minor thing though compared to how happy the plants are in them. :peacetwo:

you will be surprised on how much that broken girl will produce! thats why indoor growers top plants. you just got a little mid evil on her. well the fan did:) you got her this far dont throw the baby out with the bath water. oh and did you save the broken part to see if you could root it?
Thanks for the encouragement. OMG I never even thought about saving the top-too late now its been it the trash bin too long. If I had tried to save the top could it have rooted in the tent with 12-12 lite and proceeded on to bloom? Or would I have needed to set up a veg spot for it?

Thanks for the encouragement. OMG I never even thought about saving the top-too late now its been it the trash bin too long. If I had tried to save the top could it have rooted in the tent with 12-12 lite and proceeded on to bloom? Or would I have needed to set up a veg spot for it?
would it matter? would have been fun to try:) nothing to lose:)

reckon you wouldn't waste any water or nutes if you do that. besides it cuts back on the chance of making channels in the pots. they will only suck up what they need. more or less a ebb and flow system for soil :)
just a thought
Good idea. I will try that next time they get too dry. :peace:

Old old old girl! But hey gender only matters to our plants I hope. Only run across one person here so far who had a fit that I was a female. :yikes: I hope that the only thing that matters is sharing our experiences and love of growing and enjoying this wonderful plant.:peace:

If you're so old how come you haven't stopped by the old farts club?:rocker:

someone bugged out on you for being a girl wtf, reps+ to ya for sticking it out MJ dont care who loves long as shes loved shes kind of a slut that way but I still love her
Old old old girl! But hey gender only matters to our plants I hope. Only run across one person here so far who had a fit that I here was a female. :yikes: I hope that the only thing that matters is sharing our experiences and love of growing and enjoying this wonderful plant.:peace:

I am on the other end my soil is holding the moisture After reading several posts about the air pots drying out I used straight Black gold potting soil and my soil stays moist for 4 to 5 days my plants are 1 month old and aren't drinking much I guess or could be the peat in the Black Gold not really sure maybe things will change when the girls get older.:peace::thumb:

Hi Harley, My girls did'nt drink much when they were young either- a quart every 4-5 days - now they are taking over a half gallon each every 3 days. The mass of leaves causes so much transpiration that I'm backing off with the humidifier too!

Took a couple new pics this morning. It sure is getting crowded in there. If I decide to veg a long time again I'll only do 5 plants as these gals are sure spreading out!
IMG_20130603_075150.jpg
IMG_20130603_074715.jpg

The THC bombs are all getting these which I'm guessing is the start of buds.
IMG_20130603_074458.jpg
The Pineapple chunks are all still putting out leaves and getting taller. The tallest pineapple is 22" and the shortest bomb is only 12" so I'm researching info on supercropping.

here is some supecropping for you:)
SAM_02971.JPG
SAM_03001.JPG
SAM_03032.JPG

OK if your inclined to do some super cropping here is my tutorial.
picture a pencil straight up in your hand like your going to snap it with your thumb and forefinger.
you will need to water at least one hour before doing this for best success. anyway gently grab her with your hand and slide it up and down forcing till you feel her giving point. just as your nervous hand finds the point caress her with your thumb and edge of your finger rubbing her feeling her get warm and then in one instant apply pressure with your thumb and finger bending her with no abandon thrusting her top too the soil below as you both collapse in super cropping bliss.remember, be gentle with her she is new at this most of all:)

just as your nervous hand finds the point caress her with your thumb and edge of your finger rubbing her feeling her get warm and then in one instant apply pressure with your thumb and finger bending her with no abandon thrusting her top too the soil below as you both collapse in super cropping bliss.remember, be gentle with her she is new at this most of all:)

:straightface: I NEED TO CHANGE MY UNDERPANTS NOW! ;P I do this to ALL my women, human or plant, always have there tops on the floor, makes me big bootie hoes! lol

Fishy knows what hes talking about, its not a snap or bend but more like a squeez or suqish that bends the plant, just enuogh to make her ooz a lil.

OK if your inclined to do some super cropping here is my tutorial.
picture a pencil straight up in your hand like your going to snap it with your thumb and forefinger.
you will need to water at least one hour before doing this for best success. anyway gently grab her with your hand and slide it up and down forcing till you feel her giving point. just as your nervous hand finds the point caress her with your thumb and edge of your finger rubbing her feeling her get warm and then in one instant apply pressure with your thumb and finger bending her with no abandon thrusting her top too the soil below as you both collapse in super cropping bliss.remember, be gentle with her she is new at this most of all:)
Whew! I think I need a cigarette after that description:rofl:
Seriously though, those supercropping pics are great. Looks like you almost had a basket weave thing going on. Did you super-crop the one with the u-turn all at one time or were those bends done at different times? Pretty impressive.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom