Flower Child's First Grow: Seeds- Soil- MH-HPS Sun- 2013

Going to hydro store for flowering ferts today. They will all need watering in the next day or two. The thc bombs are supposed to be heavy feeders and they're growing fast so I better feed them. Pineapple chunk is supposed to be a light feeder so they will get only water and a tiny pinch of food as most of them still have a bit of clawing on big fan leaves.
They are 5 days into flower mode and I'm starting to think it was a mistake to wait so long to flip them- they are exploding . I took a tape measure to the tent again and they can only double in size before they run out of headroom. Both are supposed to be short strains- so I hope they stop in time. Looks like there may be some supercropping attempts in the future. :peace:

Well it's been 2 days since the biggest one got yellow blotches and and they've not changed so I'm hopefull she will keep going.
The plants are starting to smell different from each other. The pineapple chunks have a musky skunk smell and the thc bombs smell like pine. Very yummy!

stopping by to wish you a great weedend Flower Child!

Hehe....flower child is a gril.....hehe:shhh:
Old old old girl! But hey gender only matters to our plants I hope. Only run across one person here so far who had a fit that I was a female. :yikes: I hope that the only thing that matters is sharing our experiences and love of growing and enjoying this wonderful plant.:peace:

I personally am partial to girls!:) members and plants of a certain nature! but its the 21century so if there others out there that swing in a different tree or swim another way in the pond thats cool too:)
Old old old girl! But hey gender only matters to our plants I hope. Only run across one person here so far who had a fit that I was a female. :yikes: I hope that the only thing that matters is sharing our experiences and love of growing and enjoying this wonderful plant.:peace:

Heres some update pics of the girls from last night and this morning.
IMG_20130531_223037.jpg
IMG_20130531_223729.jpg
IMG_20130531_231305.jpg
IMG_20130531_232406.jpg
IMG_20130601_001530.jpg
This is before feeding
IMG_20130531_233416.jpg
This is this morning - they look a lot happier with something in their belly's
IMG_20130601_091347.jpg
Unfortunately if you look at the bottom right plant in the pic above- you will see she is missing the entire top half. Stupid stupid new fan's clip let loose and it landed right on top of her this morning and it completely severed her top half.:thedoubletake: Now I'm debating tossing her out cause I could really use the space and theres not much left to her.

she might turn into a monster:)

Heres some update pics of the girls from last night and this morning. This is before feeding This is this morning - they look a lot happier with something in their belly's Unfortunately if you look at the bottom right plant in the pic above- you will see she is missing the entire top half. Stupid stupid new fan's clip let loose and it landed right on top of her this morning and it completely severed her top half.:thedoubletake: Now I'm debating tossing her out cause I could really use the space and theres not much left to her.
...hate to waste a good girl u may be suprised how she'll do if keep her

IMG_20130601_091347.jpg
Unfortunately if you look at the bottom right plant in the pic above- you will see she is missing the entire top half. Stupid stupid new fan's clip let loose and it landed right on top of her this morning and it completely severed her top half.:thedoubletake: Now I'm debating tossing her out cause I could really use the space and theres not much left to her.

Man that plant looks fine, stress with these plants is almost a bonus lol..... just like most humans, we WANT to live, if you chop my arm off, even tho i would be screamin like a banshee, i would live if i didnt bleed out of course.

Your plants are same way, they break, they seal the wound, (kinda like white blood cells, but for plants) then they grow harder to make up for the loss of branches, stored nutes, fan leafs, extra...

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement about my decapitated one. I guess I will give her a chance. Even a couple buds from her would be better than nothing.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's going to be interesting to see how she recovers.

you will be surprised on how much that broken girl will produce! thats why indoor growers top plants. you just got a little mid evil on her. well the fan did:) you got her this far dont throw the baby out with the bath water. oh and did you save the broken part to see if you could root it?
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement about my decapitated one. I guess I will give her a chance. Even a couple buds from her would be better than nothing.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's going to be interesting to see how she recovers.

Back
Top Bottom