Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 2015

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

Everything is looking good MedFarmer :) you seem to have this Fluxing thing pretty down!

LA, that pic you posted on the last page, I think you said it was Blue Venom... Was that a flux? There are soooo many tops! :drool:

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

Once Bitten by Blue Venom it will be a standard plant each growth.

Nah lol as explained loads before that BV girl was a none flux and was my original training method. The same one I used for autos and then photos later on. That style later became known on here as my Tutt style due to me going again with the style for my POTY 2013. She was a Tuttankharmon and was given extra nodes as I tried to push the limits of the style a little further. She was called Gert and was pretty but not as big a yielder due to being over busy! :) its also the same way I'm training all my girls on my Bonanza thread at the mo! :)

Everything is looking good MedFarmer :) you seem to have this Fluxing thing pretty down!

LA, that pic you posted on the last page, I think you said it was Blue Venom... Was that a flux? There are soooo many tops! :drool:

Thank you my friend.

Here's an update

The 2 indoor girls

20150531_160029.jpg

The 2 outdoor girls

20150531_161013.jpg
20150531_161018.jpg

There is some training going on as some arms are not long enough to be tethered yet. It seems to me that the indoor girls are better at this stage as they have tighter internodes and therefore more arms. They are on 24 hours of Budmaster II 675XG in this experiment.

The outdoor weather for the most has been sunny but as I found last year in the garden, the stretch is a whole lot more in the sun.

Just caught up on this comparison MF... all is looking great and loving the sticks-through-the-Rhizopots idea to train your ladies. You seem to be having better luck with the outside weather this year, mine would be dead by now for sure had I left them outside :)

The weather has been good overall but I want it better. I am already of the opinion that outdoor growing in England is not really great. The past 2 years have produced but not great yields per plant. It takes a lot of plants for it to be worth it in my opinion. I think this will be my last outdoors grow.

The weather has been good overall but I want it better. I am already of the opinion that outdoor growing in England is not really great. The past 2 years have produced but not great yields per plant. It takes a lot of plants for it to be worth it in my opinion. I think this will be my last outdoors grow.

I only tried it once on my first-ever grow during veg, then brought all the plants inside to flower. Over a 3 day period the plants were almost munched to death by King Emperor caterpillars that had unbeknown hitched a ride and hatched out... not trying outside again either! :)

What strain is that brown one in the outside of your outdoor picture? It doesn't look too well! :)

That's one of the previous Fluxed NLxBB that is revegging. She has fresh green growth out of the picture. I thought after all that time growing roots, why not use them again for a bit more bud. I don't expect much but it is all without any effort. They are only there for the summer. I would like to get some cuttings too as it was a pukka bud :thumb:

Ok to answer on the topping once hitting pot edge; NO :) not yet my friend. Tether to the pot rim and this will hold your flux arms and let you go a good few inches past the pot on each side. This will mean more limbs and therefore more bud :)
I go maybe 3-4 inches over on each end! :)

Thanks LA, I will go with that.

Unfortunately my friend I've just heard the HTCC ain't being held in Amsterdam! !! :( its now in Jamaica lol. Fancy still driving us over lol. Gutted!! Yet Prague still awaits :)

Let me get my liner out of the garage :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was really looking forward to the HTCC :(

Prague sounds good to me. I assume it will be in March 2016.

Provisionally yes to Prague. I'm away for three weeks in October so will see nearer the time. I do like a good road trip so it will be more yes than no :cheesygrinsmiley:

Blimey, that's an expensive way to get there... let me know if you plan to go as I'm still undecided and will probably be broke after the other holidays :)

Well all ill say that with my friends, you want 2 weeks off after going :) :)
It gets messy lol. The Smart pot folks and Greatwhite, Humboldt and Remo will make it a very memorable or not so much if you get caught up on a mad one with em lol.

2 weeks?? Are you smoking the whole plant? :)

Back
Top Bottom