Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 2015

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

800 miles and 14 hours.

One overnight stop and it's a good one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol.... you've got too much time and money on your hands MF :) Are you planning on going alone?

Re: Fluxing 4 x Night Queen - 2 Indoors/2 Outdoors For Comparison - Spring/Summer 201

Yep honestly I didn't pay for any weed in Spain and now I know everyone its going to make Prague ridiculous :) ill just be plodding around and smoking cup winner after cup winner! Then the nights are just crazy lol. If you get caught up with my usual bunch its a mad one every night and you sooo suffer the next day! :)
If you want an idea of how things aee done by them just check out the Remo (urban gardeners) devils harvest dab and blaze vid on the tube :)

Remo is such a sound chap, as are his crew ;) ;)

If it all works out then I will go with my Wife and LA. I don't know if LA's partner will be or not. Maybe he can chime in on this.

Are you going alone MM?

Unfortunately my wife has a job which does not permit MJ in any way shape or form, but she absolutely loves Prague and would probably give me a hard time for going it alone, although she will have used up this year's annual leave on by then :)

Not sure but found this

Smokin' the Grass...

...and we don't mean the grass at Palace Gardens! Prague has been called "the Amsterdam of the east" for good reason; its liberal laws and liberal policies mean that the city has earned a reputation of being pot-friendly, and an estimated 400,000 marijuana users are largely ignored by the authorities and tolerated by most everyone - not that we recommend that sort of thing...

Yeah of course mrs LA will be there! She knows the world also lol. She gets on really well with loads of folk I didn't really get chance to talk with lol.
She was blazin away on cup winners putting some proud folks to shame! :) plus she got to open up about her illness etc and felt at home instantly. Most of the folks have their own reasons for self medicating, so talking openly about stuff like PTSD etc us all part of it. No false people just good souls :)

Yeah of course mrs LA will be there! She knows the world also lol. She gets on really well with loads of folk I didn't really get chance to talk with lol.
She was blazin away on cup winners putting some proud folks to shame! :) plus she got to open up about her illness etc and felt at home instantly. Most of the folks have their own reasons for self medicating, so talking openly about stuff like PTSD etc us all part of it. No false people just good souls :)

That's good to hear she will be going and talks openly about her illness.

Not sure but found this

Smokin' the Grass...

...and we don't mean the grass at Palace Gardens! Prague has been called "the Amsterdam of the east" for good reason; its liberal laws and liberal policies mean that the city has earned a reputation of being pot-friendly, and an estimated 400,000 marijuana users are largely ignored by the authorities and tolerated by most everyone - not that we recommend that sort of thing...

It wasn't like that last time I visited and the police were quite hostile and not tolerant of drugs at all, but perhaps things have changed since then...?

This i think will be my last out door grow too , holy crap them plants got a right hammering this week by them storms , im surprised i still have them , be hard fuckers so might take a clone of a female if there is one lol

nice fluxing mate :)

I've got my girls protected from the weather but I just don't think the outdoor light is strong enough here. If you think about all the cloudy days we have it seems to outweigh the bright ones. Cloudy days are not going to be good enough for a decent grow. We'll see by the end of this comparison anyway.

I realise us Brits have a tendency to moan about the weather, but it's been a challenge to keep the girls warm in a garage this year, let alone outside, so far... think I would have had more success in Siberia after the storm on Monday evening almost blew the LEDs out! :)

I realise us Brits have a tendency to moan about the weather, but it's been a challenge to keep the girls warm in a garage this year, let alone outside, so far... think I would have had more success in Siberia after the storm on Monday evening almost blew the LEDs out! :)

Storm? Wow, the worst we got was rain.

Be thankful for LEDs as during the Summer tents would be too hot.

How's your outdoor garden doing MF? After the cool weather of the last month, things are now starting to look up and it's a positively balmy 18 degrees today... not in your league just yet, but makes pottering in the garden much more enjoyable :)

I'll get some pictures tomorrow for an update.

On Saturday morning I went into the greenhouse and the temperature in the shade was 45C(113F). I immediately opened the windows and left the door open. There was no detriment to the plants in that temperature as they are kept well watered.

Back
Top Bottom