Ganja_smoker's Hydroponic Grow Journal

Day 20 IN THE FLOWER ROOM

day20b.jpg

I think this is pretty close to the maximum amount of buds you could fit into this little space :cheesygrinsmiley: I might have even gone a little overboard.......oh well....too much of a good thing.............

:peace:

Day 20 IN THE FLOWER ROOM

day20b.jpg

I think this is pretty close to the maximum amount of buds you could fit into this little space :cheesygrinsmiley: I might have even gone a little overboard.......oh well....too much of a good thing.............

:peace:

"Oh my, my, Oh hell yes, gonna put on that party dress..." I wouldn't mind taking my last dance with mary jane with these lovely ladies.

"Oh my, my, Oh hell yes, gonna put on that party dress..." I wouldn't mind taking my last dance with mary jane with these lovely ladies.

Aint that the truth. Yo ganja, i think you said you were using a 400W HPS. If so, is it aircooled(it doesent look like it). If not, how far away from your plants is the light and what is the temp in the room. Also, how big is your tray. 4X4?

Aint that the truth. Yo ganja, i think you said you were using a 400W HPS. If so, is it aircooled(it doesent look like it). If not, how far away from your plants is the light and what is the temp in the room. Also, how big is your tray. 4X4?

Look here for a recap on the grow setup.
the tray is 2'X2'​
and here for the details on the light.
It IS air-cooled. the duct is connected in the back and goes through a hole in the wall way up at the top so you can't see it in any of the photos I've posted.​

Temps have been in the 80s with the light on. The light is about 12" from the top of the center colas. There's about 18 - 20" of space between the light and most of the buds

Thats a lot of nice white hairs, which means a lot of nice fat calyxes are coming which means a lot of ooey gooey trichomes will be pumping up.

If your last harvest was that good without co2, u sould really invest in that new Co2 Boost. I don't kow how much a tank and gauge would cost, but i do know that Co2 Boost works. For $120 it was a good investment. It would get those ladies thick, thats how i like my women. The only bad thing about CO2 Boost is that the refil is 100 bucks, every 3 months. To me its not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom