GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Cheese

Re: GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Che

Welcome aboard guys!

Nice to have you aboard! Should have a new reveg photo update by the weekend! Just giving them a little more time to grow from the last photos.

Re: GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Che

Hey Goose do you have them on 18/6 or 24 light schedule? Didn't read granny's yet just wondering.

Thanks for the SNS testimonial...
I rolled out to their website to read about it.
It isn't OMRI listed, but the ingredients sound safe.
I added it to my list to try if I ever happen to get the sun beeches again...

As for your explanation of the behavior of Spider Mites.. Believe me I have personally experienced their wrath.. To go from a small visual appearance to a full scale infestation can happen in just a few days. Even my Azamax with its fine reputation could only keep them at bay. One a full scale attack occurs in most cases there is really nothing out there that will rid you of them. Well nothing that is safe that is. Then when you start the flowering phase you are really limited with what you can do. :helpsmilie:

Thanks for the SNS testimonial...
I rolled out to their website to read about it.
It isn't OMRI listed, but the ingredients sound safe.
I added it to my list to try if I ever happen to get the sun beeches again...

As for your explanation of the behavior of Spider Mites.. Believe me I have personally experienced their wrath.. To go from a small visual appearance to a full scale infestation can happen in just a few days. Even my Azamax with its fine reputation could only keep them at bay. One a full scale attack occurs in most cases there is really nothing out there that will rid you of them. Well nothing that is safe that is. Then when you start the flowering phase you are really limited with what you can do. :helpsmilie:

It's Not OMRI listed, but the ingredients are GRAS.

High Goose

Nice thread! subed;)

I'll just post this info taken from the bible:geek:

Rejuvenate harvested females by leaving several undeveloped lower branches with foliage on plans. give her an 18/6 day/night photoperiod. the female will stop flowering and rejuvanate and revert back to vegetative growth stage. Give the harvested leafy, buddy stubs an increased dose og high-nitrogen fertilizer to promote green, leafy growth. this will help the harvested plant grow foliage as it reverts back to vegetative growth in four to six weeks. New, green, leafy growth will sprout from the branches and flower tops. Leaves will continue to grow more and more "fingers" as re-vegetation progresses. Let the rejuvenated plants grow until they are the desired size before inducing flowering with a 12-hour photoperiod. If second crops are allowed to grow too tall, they produce sparse buds. Remember, these plants are already roots bound and given dim light, sparse buds result.

Here is a possible scenario to rejuvenate plants. for example, a person who grew a beautiful crop of females and knew each plant by name, had to harvest. Insted of starting from seeds again, the grower decided to leave a few leaves and buds on the harvested stubby branches. he induced vegetative growth with 18-hour days and 6.hours nights the day after harvesting. A month later, he took many clones from these original favorite females. He induced the mothers to flower a month after the clones was taken. the clones where rooted, transplanted, and moved into a flowering room. the original harvest was taken on Jan 1st. the second was taken April 1st. the second harvest weighed less. and the buds where smaller. taking clones from rejuvenated plants also diffuses hormones and severely stresses plans

Welcome to my latest journal! :)

Not sure I agree with that last bit about the clones from revegged mother plants... My entire Blue Cheese line was taken from a single revegged seed grown female and the yields from the clones taken from these two generations of clones speak for themselves. The last set of clones produced far larger and more numerous bud than the original seed grown plant, or the first set of clones.

The GDP even more so. I am about to clone my "8th" generation of clones all stemming from my three original plants and every grow, the buds are bigger and more numerous than the last. My personal expience with this process just doesn't jibe with the quote from the "bible".

Could just be that I am using superior strains with superior genetics over what they were growing? Only thing I can think of to account for the nearly 180 degree difference in results.

Just wanted to add this...

MAJOR KUDOS to Colorado and Washingon State for legalizing Cannabis! And Massachusetts for legalizing MMJ!!

Great job you guys and I hope that we see a large spike in membership here on 420 as a result of the awesome ballot victories last night!

:thumb:

I'm hoping that California will eventually open up personal use to everyone in the state too! :)

Yea they didnt have Harlequin. Another site had them but I wasnt sure about ordering from there. The Blue Cheese is from Barneys Farm. Is that the same one you have? Big Buddha Cheese x Blueberry

Same cross, but I get mine from M.O.N. so they won't be identical. Close... But not exact.

Just to add something here. I have a Plant that I loved the stature and vigor in Veg and Flower. I harvested most of what was there and revegged her. I have since taken several clones from her and I must say that the clones are stronger, and more hearty than the mother ever was.

Reveg Photo Update for 11/10/12

The reveg process continues on schedule. GDP #1 is obviously leading the pack at the moment with the most pronounced new growth. GDP #2 is just now starting to get into gear with the new growth production. Unfortunately, the Blue Cheese plant appears to be dead or in hybernation, but I will continue to leave it in the tub until I need the space for new GDP clones.

That would give the BC plant another 2-3 weeks to get her ass in gear before the two GDP plants have produced enough new growth to allow cuttings to be taken and the cloning process to begin.

Here are the latest photos taken a few minutes ago...

Three in a row (left to right)
GDP #1, 2 and Blue Cheese #2

P1010455.JPG

GDP #1

P10104562.JPG
P1010459.JPG
P10104601.JPG
P10104612.JPG
P1010462.JPG

GDP #2

P1010457.JPG

Blue Cheese #2

P1010458.JPG

So there ya have the latest! Based on the current growth levels, I would expect that we will be ready to take cuttings about 14 days from today. This is the slowest part of this process, so I hope that you all hang in there with me as we get closer to this project really getting in gear!

Thanks for looking!
:thanks:

nice update man! this is a cool process to watch I have re-vegged two so far and it was cool to see the whole process go down. I re vegged mine outside and it was a slower process.

Those stocks are amazing. They look like trees. How long were these veg for? I guess some of the magic started, looking good on the re veg.:thumb: Blue Cheese dont look like she want to play this round

Hey Wiz!

Yep... That is the result of Air Pots over conventional pots. The root structure becomes so much more dense and thick that the plants get huge main stalks and branches. When GDP 1 was at her peak, she measured 7 feet around and four feet tall. A huge bush of a plant!

LIke I said in my update...I will leave the BC plant in there as long as I can, but if it is still in the same state when I need the extra space, I will have to cut that one down. I already spoke with Alexis at M.O.N. about getting some new BC seeds from them. They are hoping to have another crop of seeds soon.

So... If I lose the BC plant, it isn't the end of the world. Just the end of a really impressive run from that original seed grown female back in April of 2011.

Back
Top Bottom