Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

Subbed and rep'd Glimmer. I'm impressed and encouraged by your willingness to try new and challenging things, identify and accept your mistakes along the way, but then continue to confidently and courageously climb on. And wearing a good attitude all the while?!?! Class act :bravo:
No doubt, any learning process or experiment you embark on will be enjoyable, informative and rewarding as long as you're abiding like you are now. Now, I'm off to emulate! :Namaste:

Hey Glimmer, I totally understand about being drawn away from 420mag. So, I don't feel slighted in anyway. You respond back when you can and I appreciate that.

Thanks for your understanding, Mz S -- it's just been a bit crazy :)

Subbed and rep'd Glimmer. I'm impressed and encouraged by your willingness to try new and challenging things, identify and accept your mistakes along the way, but then continue to confidently and courageously climb on. And wearing a good attitude all the while?!?! Class act :bravo:
No doubt, any learning process or experiment you embark on will be enjoyable, informative and rewarding as long as you're abiding like you are now. Now, I'm off to emulate! :Namaste:

Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate your comments. Abiding is the key to life, I think :)

Take care, and congrats again on your harvest!

So I'm just about to head off to bed and I check my little upside down Bubble Kush whom I reoriented and replanted about 8 hours ago.

IMG_67519.JPG

It's hard to see because she's covered in dirt and has her seed shell on her head, but she is above ground and FACING THE RIGHT WAY!

You go, girl!

Thanks, everyone, especially Doctor Bob and kelticBlue for your help!

what magnifier glass are you using if you don't mind me asking?

It's a super cheap USB digital microscope I bought from the south american river place :) Neewer White USB 2.0 Digital Microscope 1.3 Mega Pixel Video Camera 10X To 200X It's a bitch to focus but works okay for the price. I also use a loupe just for myself but have problems taking photos using it. The photos really help me figure out if there's amber or not.

It's officially day one for little baby Bubble Kush!

IMG_67608.JPG

Her seed shell was clinging to her cotyledons, so I moistened the seed shell, waited 20 minutes, gently used one finger to keep her rooted and pulled the seed shell off. She's all baby green and ready to go now!

I also have two seeds I popped in water last night that have sunk and are ready to be sprouted: another Dark Devil Auto and another strain by Sweet Seeds, Cream Caramel auto!

Cream Carmel sounds tasty :thumb: just got my candy cane into Rockwool for dwc just waiting for her to sprout then into the bucket. I will be following along a little closer now to see the differences in plants during their life cycle as these two are gunna be close to same age. Nice trich pics can't wait to start seeing some on my voodoo less then 3.5 weeks to go

Cream Carmel sounds tasty :thumb: just got my candy cane into Rockwool for dwc just waiting for her to sprout then into the bucket. I will be following along a little closer now to see the differences in plants during their life cycle as these two are gunna be close to same age. Nice trich pics can't wait to start seeing some on my voodoo less then 3.5 weeks to go

Woo hoo! We can follow along together as our babies grow up :) I don't know anything about DWC but it does sound interesting.

Woo hoo! We can follow along together as our babies grow up :) I don't know anything about DWC but it does sound interesting.

I was unsure at first then after doing hours of reading and doing research I thought I'd give it a go. I was seeing a bigger yield from it but it has to be dailed in and checked everyday which is no problem for me I love visiting the garden. Other then having to constantly Ph everyday and adding more water/nute solution it's been pretty easy. Mixing my nutes and extras (before I got rid of my male) i only really need to mix them once a week and do a change out of the water hope this helps :thumb:

Edit: I forgot to mention my local hydro shop had what is called flo-n-grow gro momma bubbler bucket it comes with everything that you need for dwc minus Ph/ec/temp pens/meters. I'm pretty sure they can be ordered of their website for $50 around there that's what I picked mine up for

Hey GG! Really dense trich populations, reps for that wow. I have only grown one auto, so I don't know much there - but. Blue Dream is so much better if pulled on the early side of ripe. If I let her go over 63 days for a photo, bam - sleepytimes. If I pull her with clear and cloudy, she's balanced energy and UPlifiting, with no crash or burnout. I try to pull at 1-3% amber and end up with <10% or so after dry. Yours look pretty close. :Namaste:

I know, eh? She's so cute! Go, baby!

My other two brand new seeds have germinated so I put them in their pots:

Dark Devil #2 who was planted into her final not terribly big pot

and Cream Caramel who was put into a heavily soaked and pierced cow pot and will eventually go into a 1 or 2 gallon smart pot.

IMG_67657.JPG

I think I'm going to chop the Blue Dream today, if I can get all my equipment together and remember how to do it :) I need room in my tent!

Do you ever feel like the Sorcerer's Apprentice? I have more bud than I can consume right now after my first grow, but I cannot stop growing! I look at my dwindling supply of mason jars and think, "How is this sustainable?"

If this stuff was legal I could donate it to veterans or a women's shelter or something! WHY IS A PLANT NOT LEGAL?

Sorry, heh heh heh

GG your garden is looking fantastic ! Your dark devil is so pretty! The other gals are ad well but I just the the coloration of your dd !

Thanks Camo! Yeah, she's really, really special :)

Hi Glimmer , i hope you have had a good day .
As regards the pics , i believe you are after couch lock so i would leave them a bit longer .
I hope you get the desired effect .
Be safe .

You are absolutely correct, sonic, I really want a super narcotic effect for my insomnia. Thank you for remembering! I thought I might try that with the Dark Devil because it's already indica dominant. But I always try have an "up" strain around if I can find one -- one that helps me with social anxiety, so I might take the Blue Dream right away. I like Blue Dream as a strain and use the stuff I've bought from dispensaries for anxiety so it would fill a hole at the moment in my supply. (Coincidentally I just smoked the very last of my dispensary-bought BD last night ...)

Well Glimmer, there are other Canadians here... I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm more than willing to help you out with your dilemma! :rofl:

Now that spring is coming, most places have their canning jars out now and cheap. I saw a 6 pack at the dollar store plus the other day for $2. Good time to stock up!

Back
Top Bottom