GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

image2973.jpeg

Yup almost there GG they are looking plump the amount of new white pistils is slowing and from the trich shots your cloudy. Not a bad idea harvesting in stages i do that cause with my cfls the lower stuff is usually a little behind lol. Nice coloring btw!

Yup almost there GG they are looking plump the amount of new white pistils is slowing and from the trich shots your cloudy. Not a bad idea harvesting in stages i do that cause with my cfls the lower stuff is usually a little behind lol. Nice coloring btw!

Oh, thank you for the feedback! I think they're looking riper, I definitely notice fewer fresh white pistils. I think stages are going to be essential with this grow -- they've been messed around a bit by me :)

And the colours .... bwah hah hah! "Glimmer, how do you get your colas so crispy and mottled and purple and shit?" "My secret is first toasting the plants and trying to kill them with fire and then freezing them in a Canadian bedroom overnight. Rise and repeat." They do look pretty, though :)

Hey it should work well for my Dark Devil grow coming up -- those poor little plants will have no choice but to go purple. Poor little girls. Poor delicious little girls :ganjamon:

Wow beautiful photos!!

And what a seed selection! Blue dream?!? OMG! Can't wait! You sure pulled out all the stops eh?

:slide:

More reps! Reps and reps and reps!

Aw, thank you, Pigeons! Blue Dream is one of my fave strains so the prospect of growing it fills me with delight!

Is that the seeds you were waiting on from Herbies? :thumb:

Yes! They had to reship the package -- the first still shows as stuck in Canadian Customs. Lord knows if I'll ever see it, but Herbies was a dream to buy from. Seriously, I know everyone says this, but their customer service is fabulous, and I really love getting free seeds :)

Looking awesome. What is your assessment of Crop King? I can't seem to choose a site to buy my seeds.

I would highly recommend Crop King! Great Canadian company that looks out for their customers!

Back
Top Bottom