Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Autos

Re: Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Au

hi :hug:
Love the site of the new babies :goodjob:
I will tell the admins and they will fix it for you no worries

Re: Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Au

SL... by all means Popin and suggest any time you wish. That goes for everybody on this thread now and that join later.
AB... thanks a ton! I will still have more pictures, obviously, to upload. I hope I can get the proper way figured out. It doesn't sound like what I did is the proper way according to the instructions I have red and from listening to you guys.

*Drum roll...*
Our second girl has broken through exclamation point in turning the lights out this morning, we found the head of the Polar Express right on cue. I am fairly confident she will be more photogenic later today or maybe even tomorrow. I will post pics when she is looking a little perkier with some true leaves. Also comma the White Rhino is now about 2 inches tall. When they say that Autos grow vigorously, they are not kidding. Kelley is so excited it is amazing to me. She is really not a very excitable woman. I think it's awesome that she is so jaz.
Now... For a stupid question. When people speak of "3 true leaves", does that mean three leaves from the soil like in a stack, or just three crew leaves total? I am just trying to figure out when you actually start in with the nutes with the water.

Hip Hip Hooray! You have the pics loaded and in the post. I was going to seek out someone who used the program you use per our PM discussion, and ran out of time yesterday. My apologies Grandpa. But you have it down now.

The babies are so cute.

:circle-of-love:

CF... unfortunately those pictures that I uploaded were deleted and an administrator placed those correctly. I tried to login using the 420 magazine application, but it would not let me. Assuming I had forgotten the password, I look for a link to recover it. I could find none, so I am stuck using this application until I can figure out how to login using the 420 magazine application. Hopefully it won't take long.

Okay everybody... We have a new challenge. Apparently the bean that we thought was no good, was good. When turning out the lights the morning, we found a new little head popping out of the soil in the same pot as the Polar Express. I guess that seed somehow round up in that pot and even though we thought it was no good comma we were wrong. I need some guidance as to what to do with extra baby girl. I think it's great that it popped up, but wow what a surprise.

CF... unfortunately those pictures that I uploaded were deleted and an administrator placed those correctly. I tried to login using the 420 magazine application, but it would not let me. Assuming I had forgotten the password, I look for a link to recover it. I could find none, so I am stuck using this application until I can figure out how to login using the 420 magazine application. Hopefully it won't take long.

Okay everybody... We have a new challenge. Apparently the bean that we thought was no good, was good. When turning out the lights the morning, we found a new little head popping out of the soil in the same pot as the Polar Express. I guess that seed somehow round up in that pot and even though we thought it was no good comma we were wrong. I need some guidance as to what to do with extra baby girl. I think it's great that it popped up, but wow what a surprise.

How close to the Polar Express is the newest one?

Here's my thought on that extra plant. Get another pot filled with soil and make a depression in the center. You aren't going to have very big roots, and provided it isn't too close the other baby you can take a large spoon and gently lift out the new one with plenty of dirt still around it then gently drop it into the depression of the new pot and fill the dirt around it gently.

I would dig with a large spoon or long utensil far enough that you are sure you aren't going to cut a root, 3 inches at least. Make sure the soil is damp so it doesn't fall apart on you too much. If it is just now sprouting, you should not have roots too long there.

Anyone else with ideas, more than welcome! That's just what I would do, before the roots get too long and start to tangle with each other.

Grandpa, send a PM to a moderator and let them know the trouble you are having with log in. They can walk you through and let you know what is going on and provide you some help. Be sure to let them know your eyesight challenge so they are aware of that when they respond with help.

:circle-of-love:

The new one is within an inch or two of the other one. Unfortunately, since we use for gallon pots, we have no soil left to put this new baby into. Kelley has some potting soil easy pot for her flower pots. Maybe we can make that work adding proper amounts of each other ingredient, and make that work temporarily.

On the pictures front comma I have already received a message from Teddy. He has suggested that I use the 420 Magazine app on my phone. That is what I am typing on now. Unfortunately, I still cannot find the link to the gallery. Maybe someone uses the 420 mag application can give me an idea of where it is. Thanks for that great suggestion. :circle-of-love:

Okay... Hours surprise little girl is in her own pot. I believe she is the Blue Trickle. We had to use a smaller metal pot, and my wife's potting soil with some coarse sand with a little bit of lava rock to help drainage. Going to have to keep a close eye on her, as she didn't get the good soil the others did. Kelley took some pics yesterday after the transplant, but I don't trust the way I have figured out to hopefully upload them. As soon as I know that I am doing it correctly, they'll be uploaded for viewing here.

No rush Grandpa, give yourself and Kelley a pat on the back for the transplant success! What a lovely surprise to have it come up.
Sorry I can't help on the mobile app for uploading, I don't use that and know nothing about it.
It will get figured out, just take your time and don't give yourself a headache on it. ;-)

:cheer:

LOL... Too late. I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure it out. I even tried going there directly in my browser. Where the upload link was, is now a link to registration. Is the same registration applicable in the main site as well as here on the forums? If not, then I may be Sol. For that idea anyway.

Okay folks... Couple of questions..

When they refer to "3 true" leaves, does it mean a total of 3 serrated leaves, or a stack of three sets of leaves running from the bottom to the top of the plant? I'm trying to actually visualize in my brain when to start with V fish emulsion, molasses and the other nutes.

Next dot dot dot it occurred to me that the lights are set on the veg setting, but since they are Autos, should it be set to bloom? It would seem to me that for at least the first two weeks or until the first signs of flowering, that it should be set to veg to maximize the size of the plant before bloom. Once either two weeks or signs of Bloom happens, then switch to bloom. And I thinking in a logical way, or is that completely against what I should be doing?
I have some pics ready, but still cannot figure out how to get them posted in the gallery, so that I can get them into this thread. Not sure if I already said this but the light cycle is on 18/6
.Thanks in advance for your input, and may God bless.

Hey Grandpa, yes use veg light until you have pistils showing. Youll maximize the size of the plant that way.

Thanks PW. It's gratifying to know that I can still think things out logically. Actually... It's kind of scary.

Each of them now have three full true serrated leaves, so I am going to do it literally and start the fish Emulsion today.

DAMN!! Maybe it'll work better using the IMG tags. I can be such a dummy! Mods, feel free to delete the post above.

blue-trickle.1341964

I apologize, but I have not figured out how to put more than one pick in each post. That being said... I will!

This is the White Rhino from the top at 3 days from sprouting.
eyes4grandpa-27s-girls-on-april-8th-2017.1341947

Back
Top Bottom