Graytail Goes LED - 810W Intelligent-Gro II w/ High Brix

OK, so I've had the panel for two weeks, and I like it jus' fine! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm running it at 18-20 inches from the vegging plants because I didn't want anything dramatic to happen when they went from the bland CFLs to 540 watts of COBs and LEDs. At that distance they're still getting over 900 umols. And they're taking it very well. :cheesygrinsmiley: For the first week, they were water-logged and limp, but they're finally drying out their pots and perking up. I was surprised that they've used so little water - I thought I'd read that water consumption goes up under LED. These will have gone 10 days without water, in 6 gallon pots.

The two Utopia Hazes look good. I've been nervous about these because I really want to get the best out of them. I just let my first one grow naturally, and it was tricky. It grew like a rocket but yielded under two ounces, and it was some of the best smoke I've ever had. I've been rationing out what I have, making it last. :cheesygrinsmiley: I want to get larger plants this time, so I Uncle-Benned one and LSTed the other. The Uncle Ben came out perfectly with four equal tops and the LST is nice and thick - they both went well.

UH1 - 51 days old - Brix 11/12
DSCN5789.JPG

DSCN57902.JPG

DSCN57912.JPG

I'm considering topping UH2 a second time. It has a certain look to it, where I could take off 3-4 inches from the main tops and end up with 16-20 in a level canopy. There's all this secondary growth perfectly located for bushiness. It would also stall it a week or two, and help drag out the harvests a bit. Dunno ... we'll see.

UH2 - 51 days old - Brix 12/12
DSCN57921.JPG

DSCN57932.JPG

DSCN57941.JPG

The Carnival cuts are looking especially good, perhaps the best start I've had. They've even been on the edge of the panel footprint without a reflective back behind them, and they've been doing great in spite of it. They're both perky and vibrant and have all the right colors. I've been gently training them, tucking and fiddling with the tops several times a day. These will get flipped in two weeks with the Utopias. At that time, I'll move the panel to the bloom room and go back to CFLs for veg, along with a 250W MH I picked up for the larger plants. That'll set me up fine. Anyone need a 600W digital ballast? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Carn4 - 53 days old - brix 13/14
DSCN57831.JPG

DSCN5784.JPG

DSCN57851.JPG

Carn5 - 53 days old - Brix 11/12
DSCN57862.JPG

DSCN5787.JPG

DSCN5788.JPG

Destroyer is a sturdy looking thing. This plant has spent half its life under the LEDs so it could be a good indicator of the difference from CFLs. At any rate, it looks might fine! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Destroyer - 28 days old
DSCN57772.JPG

DSCN57781.JPG

DSCN57791.JPG

Buddha Haze is up and awake and doing what it's supposed to do. It sprouted in less than 48 hours. :cheesygrinsmiley: I see some purple, which I'll have to keep an eye on.

Buddha Haze - 7 days old
DSCN5780.JPG

DSCN57811.JPG

DSCN57824.JPG

The Grapefruit cuts I stuck in water really did well! I stuck one in soil early this week and it took immediately, and the other was was left in the cup and has now sprouted nubbies all over the place. So I'm 100% so far with this method. Within three weeks I get nubbies and it roots immediately. While it's in the cup of water (about and inch or two) it remains healthy and perky and might even grow a bit. So far, I love it! The next batch will be a bunch of Utopia cuts - I hope they go as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN57962.JPG

DSCN57952.JPG

The garden looks great GT!

uncle benned?? verbage new on me but digging the 4 even tops on her!!!

Its cool to see you doing the water in cup method. My first ever clones from i took, it was a GHS lemon skunk, were done this way.

But just FYI to skip the whole step with the cup you can just go straight into the dirt. i did this for my sage n sour clones recently and in 2 weeks i had new growth and they never drooped or lost their green shine. just used the roots powder like a cloning powder and stabbed it into a cup with soil soaked with the transplant water and done. SUPER EASY ill not use another method....

buttttt:) if you wanted to speed your cup method up a bit more just put a little air stone in the water with a real small air pump and keep it bubbling. ive got roots in as quick as 5 days but usually about 7-10days. just wanted to toss my .02cents in :)

Love the new journal GT!

We were talking about Brazilian sativas over on RelaxedLester's thread and he mentioned the synergistic effect of terpenes and cannabinoids on brain receptors. It seems to me that if some terpenes are characteristic of phenotypes, and some cannabinoids are characteristic of phenotypes, then some terpenes and cannabinoids must be somewhat related - it makes sense.

We know, for instance, that the lemon taste (Limonene terpene) in most strains comes primarily from crossing with an indica, Pakistani Chitral. Other phenos will often pass their terpenes onto offspring along with their cannabinoids. There's an odd peppery terpene in Utopia Haze that I haven't run across in any other strain, so I was wondering if it might also be associated with a specific cannabinoid profile. The Brazilian strains, along with a few others, are often described as "spiritual" which comes close to describing the high I get from Utopia Haze.

So, I'm doing a lil research and wanted to pass on this list of terpenes in cannabis:

In Cannabis:
-over 120 different terpenes can be manufactured by Cannabis, some only in trace amounts with others in double-digit percentage
-produced in the Trichomes, the same glands where THC is produced, comprising between 10 and 20 percent of the total oils produced by the glands
-about 10-29 percent of marijuana smoke resin is composed of terpenes/terpenoids
-drug sniffing dogs are able to smell odorous terpenes, not THC
-age, maturation and time of day can affect the amount and ratios of terpenes. They are constantly being produced but are vaporized by heat and light of the day… so harvest in early morning!
-climate and weather also affect terpene and flavonoid production. The same variety, even genotype, can produce a different terpene profile when grown in different soils or with different fertilizers.
-in addition to many circulatory and muscular effects, some terpenes interact with neurological receptors
-a few bind weakly to Cannabinoid receptors
-others seem to alter the permeability of cell membranes and allow in either more or less THC
-others affect serotonin and dopamine chemistry (neurotransmitters)

Examples of some common Terpenes found in Cannabis:
-Borneol- menthol, camphor, pine, woody. Can be easily converted into menthol. Found in Cinnamon and Wormwood. It is considered a "calming sedative" in Chinese medicine. It is directed for fatigue, recovery from illness and stress.

-Caryophyllene - spicy, sweet, woody, clove, camphor, peppery. Found in black pepper(15-25%), clove(10-20%) and cotton(15-25%). It binds weakly to CB2 receptor. As a topical it is one of the constituents of clove oil, an anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatment for toothache. In high amounts, it’s a calcium and potassium ion channel blocker. As a result, it impedes the pressure exerted by heart muscles. Since THC does not have a smell, drug dogs are trained to find one, very smelly molecule called Caryophyllene-epoxide!

-Cineole/Eucalyptol- spicy, camphor, refreshing, minty. Found in rosemary, eucalyptus. It is used to increase circulation, pain relief and easily crosses the blood-brain-barrier to trigger fast olfactory reaction. Eucalyptus oil is considered centering, balancing and stimulating. It is possibly the stimulating and thought provoking part of the cannabis smoke stream.

-Delta3Carene- sweet, pine, cedar, woodsy, pungent. A constituent of rosemary, pine and cedar resin. In aroma therapy, cypress oil, high in D-3-carene, is used to dry excess fluids, tears, running noses, excess menstrual flow and perspiration. It may contribute to the dry eye and mouth experienced by some marijuana users.

-Limonene- citrus (orange, tangerine, lemon, and grapefruit), rosemary, juniper, peppermint. Repulsive to predators. Found in the rinds of many fruits and flowers. With the presence of other certain terpenes, Limonene can be an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-depressant and anti- carcinogen. It can synergistically promote the absorption of other terpenes by quickly penetrating cell membranes. The result can be increased systolic blood pressure. Since Limonene is such a potent anti-fungal and anti-cancer agent, it is thought to protect against aspergillus fungi and carcinogens found in cannabis smoke streams!

-Linolool- floral (spring flowers), lily, citrus and candied spice. Possesses anti-anxiety and sedative properties (also in lavender).

-Myrcene – clove like, earthy, green-vegetative, citrus, fruity with tropical mango and minty nuances. The most prevalent terpene found in most varieties of marijuana, it is also present in high amounts in Mangos, hops, lemon grass, East Indian bay tree, verbena and Mercia. Myrcene is one of the most important chemicals used in the perfumery industry. Because of its pleasant odor, it is occasionally used directly. It’s a building block for menthol, citronella, and geraniol. It possesses antimicrobial, antiseptic, analgesic, antioxidant, anti-carcinogen, anti depressant, anti-inflammatory, and muscle relaxing effects. Myrcene affects the permeability of the cell membranes, allowing more THC to reach brain cells.

-Pinene- Alpha: pine needles, rosemary Beta: dill, parsley, rosemary, basil, yarrow, rose, hops, the familiar odor associated with pine trees and their resins. It is the major component in turpentine and is found in many other plant essential oils including rosemary, sage, and eucalyptus. Pinene can increase mental focus and energy, as well as act as an expectorant, bronchodilator (the smoke seems to expand in your lungs), and topical antiseptic. It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier where it inhibits activity of acetylcholinesterase, which destroys acetylcholine, an information transfer molecule, resulting in better memory. It may counteract THC's activity, which leads to low acetylcholine levels. Largely due to the presence of pinene, rosemary and sage are both considered "memory plants." Concoctions made from their leaves have been used for thousands of years in traditional medicine to retain and restore memory.

-Pulegone- mint, camphor, rosemary, candy. It is implicated in liver damage in very high dosages. It is found in tiny quantities in marijuana. Pulegone is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. That is, it stops the action of the protein that destroys acetylcholine, which is used by the brain to store memories.

-Sabinene - Found in oak trees, tea tree oil, black pepper and is a major constituent of carrot seed oil.

-Terpineol- floral, lilac, citrus, apple/orange blossoms, lime. It is a minor constituent of many plant essential oils. It is used in perfumes and soaps for fragrance. It reduces physical motility 45% in lab rat tests… Couch-lock effect?

Terpenes and Terpenoids in CANNABIS - Info

:reading420magazine:

... some more references ...

What are cannabis terpenes and what do they do?

The Science of Medical Marijuana

Terpenes in Cannabis: The Green House Seed Co. approach

Home - Restek Chromatography Products and Solutions

This is cool ...

flavorwheel1.gif

:reading420magazine:

The garden looks great GT!

uncle benned?? verbage new on me but digging the 4 even tops on her!!!

Its cool to see you doing the water in cup method. My first ever clones from i took, it was a GHS lemon skunk, were done this way.

But just FYI to skip the whole step with the cup you can just go straight into the dirt. i did this for my sage n sour clones recently and in 2 weeks i had new growth and they never drooped or lost their green shine. just used the roots powder like a cloning powder and stabbed it into a cup with soil soaked with the transplant water and done. SUPER EASY ill not use another method....

buttttt:) if you wanted to speed your cup method up a bit more just put a little air stone in the water with a real small air pump and keep it bubbling. ive got roots in as quick as 5 days but usually about 7-10days. just wanted to toss my .02cents in :)

Love the new journal GT!

Sorry, SGA, I forgot to answer you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I may not be using the term correctly, but "Uncle Ben" is a style of training to produce four equal colas. You pick two pair of side shoots, top the plant, and clean up everything else. You get a four-headed plant.

As far as the cloning ... I've been kinda hit and miss the past year. I started off fine just powdering and rooting in peat pods. Then I realized the pods were a waste of time, and went straight to Pro-Mix. But even in the pods, I started losing quite a few, and began to have the same trouble with soil. A while ago, I took a couple cuts and forgot them in the cup of water for a couple days, and powdered 'em and stuck 'em in dirt anyway, and they took better than anything I'd tried - never even hiccuped - in fact, one of them grew a new apical top while it was in the water. So I tried it again with a bunch of Carnival cuts. I just left these in water for two weeks and they grew gorgeous lil root nubbies all down the stem and didn't seem to care or notice when I put them into a cup of soil.

So, I like this method. I don't understand why it works for me, but it works better than anything. The other big advantage is that I can save cuts in water for a month or more while I see if their companions take well.

Good advice on the airstone - one more reason for me to get one and start exploring teas.

:thumb:

We were talking about Brazilian sativas over on RelaxedLester's thread and he mentioned the synergistic effect of terpenes and cannabinoids on brain receptors. It seems to me that if some terpenes are characteristic of phenotypes, and some cannabinoids are characteristic of phenotypes, then some terpenes and cannabinoids must be somewhat related - it makes sense.

We know, for instance, that the lemon taste (Limonene terpene) in most strains comes primarily from crossing with an indica, Pakistani Chitral. Other phenos will often pass their terpenes onto offspring along with their cannabinoids. There's an odd peppery terpene in Utopia Haze that I haven't run across in any other strain, so I was wondering if it might also be associated with a specific cannabinoid profile. The Brazilian strains, along with a few others, are often described as "spiritual" which comes close to describing the high I get from Utopia Haze.

So, I'm doing a lil research and wanted to pass on this list of terpenes in cannabis:

In Cannabis:
-over 120 different terpenes can be manufactured by Cannabis, some only in trace amounts with others in double-digit percentage
-produced in the Trichomes, the same glands where THC is produced, comprising between 10 and 20 percent of the total oils produced by the glands
-about 10-29 percent of marijuana smoke resin is composed of terpenes/terpenoids
-drug sniffing dogs are able to smell odorous terpenes, not THC
-age, maturation and time of day can affect the amount and ratios of terpenes. They are constantly being produced but are vaporized by heat and light of the day… so harvest in early morning!
-climate and weather also affect terpene and flavonoid production. The same variety, even genotype, can produce a different terpene profile when grown in different soils or with different fertilizers.
-in addition to many circulatory and muscular effects, some terpenes interact with neurological receptors
-a few bind weakly to Cannabinoid receptors
-others seem to alter the permeability of cell membranes and allow in either more or less THC
-others affect serotonin and dopamine chemistry (neurotransmitters)

Examples of some common Terpenes found in Cannabis:
-Borneol- menthol, camphor, pine, woody. Can be easily converted into menthol. Found in Cinnamon and Wormwood. It is considered a "calming sedative" in Chinese medicine. It is directed for fatigue, recovery from illness and stress.

-Caryophyllene - spicy, sweet, woody, clove, camphor, peppery. Found in black pepper(15-25%), clove(10-20%) and cotton(15-25%). It binds weakly to CB2 receptor. As a topical it is one of the constituents of clove oil, an anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatment for toothache. In high amounts, it’s a calcium and potassium ion channel blocker. As a result, it impedes the pressure exerted by heart muscles. Since THC does not have a smell, drug dogs are trained to find one, very smelly molecule called Caryophyllene-epoxide!

-Cineole/Eucalyptol- spicy, camphor, refreshing, minty. Found in rosemary, eucalyptus. It is used to increase circulation, pain relief and easily crosses the blood-brain-barrier to trigger fast olfactory reaction. Eucalyptus oil is considered centering, balancing and stimulating. It is possibly the stimulating and thought provoking part of the cannabis smoke stream.

-Delta3Carene- sweet, pine, cedar, woodsy, pungent. A constituent of rosemary, pine and cedar resin. In aroma therapy, cypress oil, high in D-3-carene, is used to dry excess fluids, tears, running noses, excess menstrual flow and perspiration. It may contribute to the dry eye and mouth experienced by some marijuana users.

-Limonene- citrus (orange, tangerine, lemon, and grapefruit), rosemary, juniper, peppermint. Repulsive to predators. Found in the rinds of many fruits and flowers. With the presence of other certain terpenes, Limonene can be an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-depressant and anti- carcinogen. It can synergistically promote the absorption of other terpenes by quickly penetrating cell membranes. The result can be increased systolic blood pressure. Since Limonene is such a potent anti-fungal and anti-cancer agent, it is thought to protect against aspergillus fungi and carcinogens found in cannabis smoke streams!

-Linolool- floral (spring flowers), lily, citrus and candied spice. Possesses anti-anxiety and sedative properties (also in lavender).

-Myrcene – clove like, earthy, green-vegetative, citrus, fruity with tropical mango and minty nuances. The most prevalent terpene found in most varieties of marijuana, it is also present in high amounts in Mangos, hops, lemon grass, East Indian bay tree, verbena and Mercia. Myrcene is one of the most important chemicals used in the perfumery industry. Because of its pleasant odor, it is occasionally used directly. It’s a building block for menthol, citronella, and geraniol. It possesses antimicrobial, antiseptic, analgesic, antioxidant, anti-carcinogen, anti depressant, anti-inflammatory, and muscle relaxing effects. Myrcene affects the permeability of the cell membranes, allowing more THC to reach brain cells.

-Pinene- Alpha: pine needles, rosemary Beta: dill, parsley, rosemary, basil, yarrow, rose, hops, the familiar odor associated with pine trees and their resins. It is the major component in turpentine and is found in many other plant essential oils including rosemary, sage, and eucalyptus. Pinene can increase mental focus and energy, as well as act as an expectorant, bronchodilator (the smoke seems to expand in your lungs), and topical antiseptic. It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier where it inhibits activity of acetylcholinesterase, which destroys acetylcholine, an information transfer molecule, resulting in better memory. It may counteract THC's activity, which leads to low acetylcholine levels. Largely due to the presence of pinene, rosemary and sage are both considered "memory plants." Concoctions made from their leaves have been used for thousands of years in traditional medicine to retain and restore memory.

-Pulegone- mint, camphor, rosemary, candy. It is implicated in liver damage in very high dosages. It is found in tiny quantities in marijuana. Pulegone is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. That is, it stops the action of the protein that destroys acetylcholine, which is used by the brain to store memories.

-Sabinene - Found in oak trees, tea tree oil, black pepper and is a major constituent of carrot seed oil.

-Terpineol- floral, lilac, citrus, apple/orange blossoms, lime. It is a minor constituent of many plant essential oils. It is used in perfumes and soaps for fragrance. It reduces physical motility 45% in lab rat tests… Couch-lock effect?

AWESOME! This will greatly help me with smoke reports when it comes to explaining smell and taste!!:cheer::high-five:

Sorry, SGA, I forgot to answer you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I may not be using the term correctly, but "Uncle Ben" is a style of training to produce four equal colas. You pick two pair of side shoots, top the plant, and clean up everything else. You get a four-headed plant.

As far as the cloning ... I've been kinda hit and miss the past year. I started off fine just powdering and rooting in peat pods. Then I realized the pods were a waste of time, and went straight to Pro-Mix. But even in the pods, I started losing quite a few, and began to have the same trouble with soil. A while ago, I took a couple cuts and forgot them in the cup of water for a couple days, and powdered 'em and stuck 'em in dirt anyway, and they took better than anything I'd tried - never even hiccuped - in fact, one of them grew a new apical top while it was in the water. So I tried it again with a bunch of Carnival cuts. I just left these in water for two weeks and they grew gorgeous lil root nubbies all down the stem and didn't seem to care or notice when I put them into a cup of soil.

So, I like this method. I don't understand why it works for me, but it works better than anything. The other big advantage is that I can save cuts in water for a month or more while I see if their companions take well.

Good advice on the airstone - one more reason for me to get one and start exploring teas.

No prob GT! your a busy man!

:bravo:you know what! that is a great damned idea!! instead of wasting money/resources on rooting clones you may NOT want to keep, just sticking the lot of them(labeled if diff strains or diff cups atleast:)) in the cup and waiting to decide their fate!
Yes sir're i like this alot!

matter of fact with these 9 plants im running im only keeping one keeper from each strain,so best 3, and i will be employing the cup O water method.:) other wise i either was about to use 9 rooter plugs or fill 9 solo cups with HB soil just to kill 66% of them....what a waste:)

Ok, so I've been running the veg area off an old ungrounded outlet, and today I got around to taking care of that. :cheesygrinsmiley: And since I was using a 12 foot extension cord, too, and as long as I was going to do some rewiring, I decided to just install a new GFCI receptacle in the area.

I started at the end, installing the box and wiring up the GFCI:

DSCN58311.JPG

DSCN58331.JPG

DSCN58341.JPG

Here's the ugly kluge I was working with:

DSCN58351.JPG

I decided to turn the old rec box into a closed junction box and wire up a new receptacle:

DSCN5836.JPG

DSCN58383.JPG

I clamped a gound wire from the box to the house ground:

DSCN58391.JPG

Now is the time to flip the breaker and then open the old box:

DSCN58403.JPG

Take out the old receptacle and wire in the new circuit ...

DSCN5841.JPG

Done.

DSCN58431.JPG

The best part is it worked perfectly when I flipped the breaker back on - Tada~!

How'd I do, Duggan? Is this passable apprentice work? ;)

Gray...couple questions bro. Your using that existing (ungrounded) circuit for the new rec. ,correct?Where did you take the new wire after it leaves the new rec.?The pics don't show it..Iv'e never seen a cold water pipe or gas line grounded with that type of grd. wire ...is it solid or stranded?usually that wire is #6 bare copper,(stranded). That's the wrong kind of clamp bro...but it will work as long as it's a solid connection. You broke a few code rules there ,but i won't pick at ya for them.The main thing is ...is it safe ?Where did you put the gfci? Follow that bare grd. and have a look how it's clamped on to the water pipe,it should be clamped with a proper water pipe grd. clamp that is totally diff. design than the one you used.That clamp is a regular (old style) cable clamp ,like the kind you would use in a panel or device box.Try and take another pic from farther away showing a little more bro.Are all your rec's in the house like that ungrounded one Gray?You did ok Gray but would i pass it if an apprentice did it...sorry bro...no way! I will explain further if you wish,or you can just tell me to f...off!:):):bravo:

LOL, yeah, I fudged a couple things. :loopy:

The ground is to code. I had a 200 amp service panel installed a few years ago, and that's when that #6 bare solid copper ground had to be run to the water line. The old panel had a line directly to a stake in the ground. At the end of the new circuit is the GFCI, fully wired to 14-2 with ground. All three run to the new grounded duplex, then hot and neutral run from the other side of the duplex to the old box. The ground is the bare wire you see. I also ran a wire from the new box to the ground, which was probably silly, and I should have wrapped the romex where I broke out the bare ground. All wire is solid, 14 gauge.

Yes, it's fed from that old groundless circuit and picks up the ground where I clamped it. The rest of that old circuit has no ground, run with 14-2 groundless cable. The #6 simply runs from the service panel to the water line. That's why I was concerned about ground looping. It seems ok to me, but I can see how it might not be. :cheesygrinsmiley: The new duplex might be iffy, but the GFCI should protect both directions, right? If anything came back up the line from the ground, wouldn't the GFCI trip?

Gray,you will be fine,i was just a little leary of the two wires clamped on to the bare...when one would be ok,as long as they share it properly.Make sure to wrap the bare #14 around the #6 a few times before you clamp it on. I guess in the US they use solid ground for that job. Never seen it before...have always used stranded #6grd. wire for bonding cold water lines.You could have done it all just a little different ,to Gray...take the new grounded circiut to the GFCI first ,then come off the "load" side of the GFCI to the new receptacle. It would only make sense to do that if water was close by (1m).Don't worry about "ground looping",your service has a grd. rod driven in by the sounds of it.You must be rural? Anyhow Gray you have made it safe and it works.Hats off my friend! Goin to bed now , fu..n bagged.:smokin:

Oh Gray i should have given more info on the GFCI .,sorry missed the last part....anyhow the GFI will only protect the rest of the circuit ...if the "load" (rec's,or anything) is hooked up to the 'Load" terminals on the GFI, otherwise only the GFI itself is protected or anything plugged in to it...OK? The two sets of terminals should say "Main" and "Load".Hook the incoming power from the new grounded circuit to the "main" terminals (black to gold or brass screw.white to silver screw) and then hook the load cable up to it on the "load" terminals.Don't forget to hook up the ground wire to the gr.screw and then to the grd. screw in the box . Later .

Gawd I love getting free expertise! :laughtwo:

This a 90 yr old house, rewired 60 years ago with 14-2 groundless cable, and an open basement ceiling, so there's all sorts of interesting wiring to see. :cheesygrinsmiley: I contemplated doing it properly and going right to the service panel for a new circuit, but I didn't have enough 14-2 onhand to reach. In fact, I was just going to ground that old box and keep the extension cord, but I didn't like the looks of all that cable coming and going and me maybe running as much as 7 amps through there, plus whatever else it might be feeding. :straightface: So I found enough romex to run a line right to the veg room. I actually did consider putting the GFI in the new box and the duplex in the veg area at the end of the circuit, but, I've read about problems with GFIs in series without people realizing it, so I figured it was best to put it at the end, where I want the protection anyway. Now that I think about it more, that GFI wouldn't ever be hidden, and rarely used itself, so I could have put the deeper box there and the duplex at the end, and I would have gained another GFI receptacle. Rats. Oh well.

Thanks a ton, Duggan, +reps to you!

Mornin Gray...No problem bro.........anytime I can help. It's nice giving electrical advice to someone who will listen and has the smarts to figure a few things out themselves! Makes it so much easier...have a great day my friend. Cheers...oh ya btw my two MK's. have started to fall all over themselves, buds getting too heavy...I love this kind of challenge,lol.:high-five:

I have read every word of this conversation between Graytail and duggan and I have literally no idea what you are talking about.

So why's it so fascinating?
:thumb::cheer::circle-of-love:

I have read every word of this conversation between Graytail and duggan and I have literally no idea what you are talking about.

So why's it so fascinating?
:thumb::cheer::circle-of-love:

Mr.T...I can't stop smiling...thanks dude! What do you mean? Gray and i had been talking about some electrical issues he was dealing with in his G.R. Exactly what part confused you?

My replacement Blue Blood sprouted just fine! :yahoo::cheer::tommy:

I got the new ones from Herbie's on Thursday and popped this one in water right away. Friday morning, it not only had cracked its shell, but was already poking its root out. I stuck it in soil and this morning it's up and awake. Yay!! I know MrBubbles ran a Blue Blood - does anyone else have any experience with them? It's an OG x Blueberry, with enhanced CBD at 10%. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN58491.JPG

Young Buddha Haze is doing well ... :Namaste:

DSCN5853.JPG

The whole veg room is looking great! The soggy soil issue is over and the Carnivals in particular are praying to the light.

DSCN58502.JPG

:slide:

Excellent! Thanks for the link, RL.

I've been wanting to grow an OG and also a high CBD strain - two birds! :cheesygrinsmiley: ... oh, and I also wanted a Blueberry cross - three birds!

Back
Top Bottom