Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Sadly, gtrmike470 has told us:
I will be leaving the forums for a while as life is too busy.

We hope to see him back here soon.

I am moving this journal to Completed now until he returns.

Thank you for sharing this grow with us.

:Namaste:

Where's the dislike button?

Mike, sad to see you go brother. Hope all is well and that you get whatever you need to straightened out. If you're checking in, let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

I had a strong GDP that gave me a little anxiety. Maybe aim to cross with something high in linalool to reduce that? I just might know someone who has a high linalool strain or two in his reperatoire (LA Confidential, and a freebie Amnesia Haze).

Can you elaborate more please? Some strains do the same for me and I'd like to know more about what you speak of.

Can you elaborate more please? Some strains do the same for me and I'd like to know more about what you speak of.

Hey Beleaf. I find some strains are more prone to anxiety for me. Typically it's headier strains like sativas, and ones with high THC. I had a 28% THC GDP that gave me some anxiety after vaping. The terpene linalool is said to be anti-anxiety. My LA Confidential is a very uplifting strain and it is high in linalool. I'm betting a high THC strain could remain high THC with the linalool controlling the anxious reaction.

Hey Beleaf. I find some strains are more prone to anxiety for me. Typically it's headier strains like sativas, and ones with high THC. I had a 28% THC GDP that gave me some anxiety after vaping. The terpene linalool is said to be anti-anxiety. My LA Confidential is a very uplifting strain and it is high in linalool. I'm betting a high THC strain could remain high THC with the linalool controlling the anxious reaction.

Let me know if you find one. That would be great!

Sorry for digging this one up, especially after the OP left the building for a while, but I'm trying to research Triple Cheese and was wondering if GtrMike ever posted harvest pics, or if anyone can remember generally how he did with this strain?

I just received the following, but only have the space to run a single strain for a few months and am trying to narrow it down to the biggest yield, THC %, flavor, aroma and novelty/bag appeal lastly.

Barney's Triple Cheese
Barney's Pineapple Chunk
Barney's Ayahuasca Purple
Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk

Any feedback regarding these strains would be most helpful. TYIA

Back
Top Bottom