High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Whaat I made opening day? Looks like I'll be learning a lot here. The Hi-Brix is too attractive!

Should add beekeeping to your plans. I've seen they can be trained to collect thc into a psychoactive honey!

Welcome Versai! Glad to have you join my little corner of paradise. I have a cool seat with Hillary's face printed on it you can sit down on. Feel free to pass gas on it and we will just smoke more to cover it up.

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Welcome Versai! Glad to have you join my little corner of paradise. I have a cool seat with Hillary's face printed on it you can sit down on. Feel free to pass gas on it and we will just smoke more to cover it up.

:rofl:

Whaat I made opening day? Looks like I'll be learning a lot here. The Hi-Brix is too attractive!

Should add beekeeping to your plans. I've seen they can be trained to collect thc into a psychoactive honey!

I keep bees and may try that this summer.. :)

Shiggity, I hope you don't mind a greenhorn tagging along, but it looks like it will a fine adventure.

Back
Top Bottom