High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Wait... isn't that the same as another famous strain? I think super silver haze, or maybe amnesia haze. Can't remember now.

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

That makes sense. Different breeders can use the same strains to make a hybrid that is worlds apart from one another.

Hey Shiggity... Got a couple questions. When you transplant from 1 gallon to 26, how much water do you give them, and how long do go before their next watering. I went from the 1 gallon to a 15, and it looks like she wont need water for a couple weeks. Doc says to water 1 gallon for a 7 gallon pot. 1/3 slowly down the top, and the rest in the saucer. I gave her 2.5 gallons total for the 15 gallon pot (the smart pot actually held at least 20 gallons of soil). I'm just hoping I did the transplant right since I'm using different size pots than Doc. I'm starting to think I should have given her less and made her look for water (I know, I'm mean... lol)

Thanks for any help you can provide...

Sorry, I got lost and ended up in your back yard. This post was meant for Duggan's journal. Stupid 420... :rofl:

Sorry, I got lost and ended up in your back yard. This post was meant for Duggan's journal. Stupid 420... :rofl:

Hey mason...i got that......exactly how i do it....:thumb: Into the 26ers right from the one's. At transplant i give two gallons ...that's it...the pot and soil holds six , but that's too much to have just sitten around .Two gal's in a 26 gal. pot will allow some moisture to get down deep but not all the way , so the plants still have some looking to do for it...works well for me this way. After the two gal's it's about 6-7 days and that's when you drench and soak the whole deal! it's been 9 days today that they got the 6 gal's. in each pot. They are still growing fast and every day there is noticeable , new growth,....i felt the soil at surface (dry) at two inches (damp) and at four inches (damp), this tells me to hold off and just be patient and wait a few more days....even though it's been 9 days. They are making lots and lots of roots, and that's what i want , before they start getting Drenches with all Doc's gear. I havn't decided what to give them next.... a Drench with G.E. , or OG Drench, or Transplant or just good ol plain water again??? We'le see...maybe they'l tell me eh!:cheesygrinsmiley: A tweek here....a tweek there...you know. OK, i'm rambling.....happy 4/20 Mason,Shiggs and Gang....i swear it's the MLI...:tokin:

Hey mason...i got that......exactly how i do it....:thumb: Into the 26ers right from the one's. At transplant i give two gallons ...that's it...the pot and soil holds six , but that's too much to have just sitten around .Two gal's in a 26 gal. pot will allow some moisture to get down deep but not all the way , so the plants still have some looking to do for it...works well for me this way. After the two gal's it's about 6-7 days and that's when you drench and soak the whole deal! it's been 9 days today that they got the 6 gal's. in each pot. They are still growing fast and every day there is noticeable , new growth,....i felt the soil at surface (dry) at two inches (damp) and at four inches (damp), this tells me to hold off and just be patient and wait a few more days....even though it's been 9 days. They are making lots and lots of roots, and that's what i want , before they start getting Drenches with all Doc's gear. I havn't decided what to give them next.... a Drench with G.E. , or OG Drench, or Transplant or just good ol plain water again??? We'le see...maybe they'l tell me eh!:cheesygrinsmiley: A tweek here....a tweek there...you know. OK, i'm rambling.....happy 4/20 Mason,Shiggs and Gang....i swear it's the MLI...:tokin:

Thank you duggan. I suspected I gave her a little too much water. I'll cut it down to about a 1-1/2 gallon next grow. She still hasn't hit the screen yet, so there is still plenty of time for her to find her legs. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this watering technique, but I'm getting there.

And thank you Shiggity for letting duggan and I play tennis in your backyard.

:thanks:

Watering after transplanting is something Ive been thinking about and experimenting with. I water the center and a good ring around the edge and that seems to help them hook up better than completely soaking the whole pot.:circle-of-love:

ah Emilya, that is so sweet of you! Thank you! I can see much better now!

climb up on the back of my chair!

Ah DrZiggy, you are so chivalrous! Thank you! I climbed up on Emilya's chair, so no need to get up!

you can have my chair..
:)
i will stand.

As long as you don't mind Shiggity... I didn't want to just barge right in.:dreamy::woohoo::thanks:

But my little Pinky you have forgotten you have wings! You may fly as close as you wish!

Back
Top Bottom