High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Flip +15

The high brix girls got their top dressing with recharge and 1/16th cup blood meal on the 14th and last night got Brix foliar +wa10x.Twister is a definite candidate for blood meal as she is paling out already. As is pineapple fields. So this should really help with that and give an extra boost. I am on target for Cat drench at 3 weeks.

High Brix Girls

Pineapple Fields "Linda"
She's looking great and about ready to explode with the addition of recharge and the brix they got last night.

P4250810.JPG

Twister A

P4250811.JPG

Twister B

P4250812.JPG

Twister C

P4250814.JPG
P4250815.JPG

Chem Nute Girls

Huckleberry Kush #11

P4250813.JPG

P4250816.JPG

THC Bomb
She's still a bit twisted but much less than at flip

P4250819.JPG

Tutankhamon 1
leggy pheno

P4250820.JPG

Tutankhamon 2
Short pheno

P4250817.JPG

P4250818.JPG

A shot of the veg garden

P4260881.JPG

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Beautiful & happy looking plants! I'm super excited Shiggity!

Hells yeah imma sit right down here with my popcorn and watch the show!

1LUV

Beautiful looking garden Shiggs. Can't wait to see them in about 2 weeks.

Wow! So much going on. This is about to get EPIC!

Hiya Shiggs!

I too made a purchase on 420. I had to abandon the pineapple fields because I couldn't afford it. So I ended up with the huckleberry kush regs! Should be here in a week or so! Yours looks so phenomenal. I've just finished reading through your first 7 pages and I'm shipping my lazy boy over to your pad so I can watch in comfort!:love:

Hiya Shiggs!

I too made a purchase on 420. I had to abandon the pineapple fields because I couldn't afford it. So I ended up with the huckleberry kush regs! Should be here in a week or so! Yours looks so phenomenal. I've just finished reading through your first 7 pages and I'm shipping my lazy boy over to your pad so I can watch in comfort!:love:
So awesome! That means not only me, but also you and flowerfarmer will be growing huckleberry Kush! I just know you will be as happy as I am with this strain. I hope you get a nice set of phenos. Maybe we will need a group grow for that one too. I still have 11 Huck Kush seeds and I would be willing to pop some more to see if I can get an even better keeper!

Yeah, I bought it based solely on your rec and report. It looks SO frosty. I've got a real small grow so it will be a few months before I'll be able to pop them. I've just cracked a pack of Rare Dankness Venom OG and will be growing that out in a Budmaster test journal as soon as the light gets here. If you can wait I'd be down to grow them together. I can understand if you can't, that's a purely beautiful strain!

Well there is good news and bad news. Tha bad news is I will be closing this journal soon. I hope you all understand.

The good news is I will be starting a new journal...featuring the Black Diamond Perfect Sun 1000! It will be my first sponsored grow and I hope you join me to see how amazing this light is going to be. This is an LED with secondary focusing optics that competes (and beats) in lumens and par with a double ended 1000W hps. But the light draws 520 watts. I will need to mount it on a 6ft light mover so it doesn't fry my precious babies. More on this soon but I wanted to put out a teaser as soon as I heard I was getting this light. The best part is that it is priced at 900 dollars. Yup at pretty much the price of lights that are far inferior in output and spectrum. So anyone interested can join me by purchasing one now haha. Or you can follow along in the new journal and let that convince you. Thanks go to LEDRF for choosing me for my first sponsored grow. I am happier than a kid with a new Xbox and all the games!
:slide: :yahoo: :slide:

Here is a link to the light product page where you can see comparison par tests with a 1000w DE Hps!

growpotcheaply

And here are some pictures of the delicious light. I love its industrial super awesome look!

image11231.jpeg
image11232.jpeg
image11233.jpeg

Can you tell how excited I am? Oh by the way check out the garden at flip + 19! Much better pics this weekend. I didn't have time before work to take better pics, but cationic drench is scheduled for Sunday because the buds are set nicely. Better pics this weekend at cat drench time I promise. This post is about the perfect sun anyway. You can see that it will fit nicely right where the two 600w hps lights are in the garden!

Left is PF Linda on bottom and the other three are the Twisters

image11235.jpeg

Next pic is an overlap of the two twisters with Tut 2 on bottom right and HK11 above her.

image11236.jpeg

Next is an over lap with Tut2 and HK11 and THC bomb is bottom right and Tut1 is top right.

image11237.jpeg

Those twisters are some of the most bushy ladies I've seen. Oh, I was doing the Shiggityflip on my pope lately too. I have been doing that for years but had no name for it. New light looks great and I be there to put it through its paces.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Those twisters are some of the most bushy ladies I've seen. Oh, I was doing the Shiggityflip on my pope lately too. I have been doing that for years but had no name for it. New light looks great and I be there to put it through its paces.

Cheers

Thanks millertm, it wouldn't be a Shig journal without you there brother. When you do another flip post it in the shigflip journal if you would! I would love to see peeps from around the country/world posting them there! And cool that you did it before. Great minds think alike. It proves we are both canna geniuses!

Since I started growing my loading size has increased. I can get two good turns. No stem just a poker to flip it. I'll have to post a few when I get off work in a few.

Cheers

Well there is good news and bad news. Tha bad news is I will be closing this journal soon. I hope you all understand.

The good news is I will be starting a new journal...featuring the Black Diamond Perfect Sun 1000! It will be my first sponsored grow and I hope you join me to see how amazing this light is going to be. This is an LED with secondary focusing optics that competes (and beats) in lumens and par with a double ended 1000W hps. But the light draws 520 watts. I will need to mount it on a 6ft light mover so it doesn't fry my precious babies. More on this soon but I wanted to put out a teaser as soon as I heard I was getting this light. The best part is that it is priced at 900 dollars. Yup at pretty much the price of lights that are far inferior in output and spectrum. So anyone interested can join me by purchasing one now haha. Or you can follow along in the new journal and let that convince you. Thanks go to LEDRF for choosing me for my first sponsored grow. I am happier than a kid with a new Xbox and all the games!
:slide: :yahoo: :slide:

Here is a link to the light product page where you can see comparison par tests with a 1000w DE Hps!

growpotcheaply

And here are some pictures of the delicious light. I love its industrial super awesome look!

image11231.jpeg
image11232.jpeg
image11233.jpeg

Can you tell how excited I am? Oh by the way check out the garden at flip + 19! Much better pics this weekend. I didn't have time before work to take better pics, but cationic drench is scheduled for Sunday because the buds are set nicely. Better pics this weekend at cat drench time I promise. This post is about the perfect sun anyway. You can see that it will fit nicely right where the two 600w hps lights are in the garden!

Left is PF Linda on bottom and the other three are the Twisters

image11235.jpeg

Next pic is an overlap of the two twisters with Tut 2 on bottom right and HK11 above her.

image11236.jpeg

Next is an over lap with Tut2 and HK11 and THC bomb is bottom right and Tut1 is top right.

image11237.jpeg

Well done my friend!!! I look forward to the new journal. I love my Mars lights, but this is a different animal altogether. :) :peace:

And I thank you again for vouching for me supergroomer! That was a super kind thing to do. This light is going to let me get rid of two 600w hps lights worth of heat!

Just giving credit where credit is due. You weren't voted MOM for nothing!!! I wish I had the space to use a light like that, but but right now I don't. I will be watching closely though, because there may be several of these lights in my future. :) :peace:

Late to the party.....right on time to make the next journ! :nomo:
This is gonna be reeal good!:popcorn::popcorn:
Wicked lights bro! Should be an epic run!

Back
Top Bottom