High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Watering after transplanting is something Ive been thinking about and experimenting with. I water the center and a good ring around the edge and that seems to help them hook up better than completely soaking the whole pot.:circle-of-love:

This is an interesting approach flowerfarmer. How long have you watered like this?

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Call me crazy folks but there was a deal on 4/20 for seeds. So I picked up an extra pack of Dynasty Pineapple fields. I also got a pack of BOG sour bubble. It is one of the four strains used to create Gorilla Glue and some other strains. It is BOGs most famous strain and will be great genetics for my cannabis lab muahahahahahaha! She finishes in 48-55 days so should be a great genetic addition that can help shorten some sativa influenced plants flowering times.

BOG says...
Sour Bubble: this selection from my BOG Bubble was quite unique and rare. We loved this very indica clone and it took two years to find the male to make Sour Bubble Seeds. This is a very tight indica bud that runs 25% THC and up, with long lasting pain relief and a relaxing high. Tastes like lemon/lime bubba kush. Much faster flowering than others of the kush strains at 8 weeks flowering indoors. Best indoor strain but great outdoors too, but can be prone to mold in wet, humid climates.​

Here are some pics from BOG's catalogue:

image10822.jpeg

image10813.jpeg
image10814.jpeg
image10815.jpeg

Doesn't she look right up my alley??? I could be happy with that. And I can't imagine what Doc's soil will bring to the table. And the icing on the cake is that I got 15% off the order and 30 free seeds! 3 of the free seeds I am getting will be GG#4 X dosido. Dosido is GSC X Face Off OG. Sounds amazing.

I can't wait to get the lights on tonight and take some pics for you of the flowering ladies. My Twister is loving the DBHBB soil!

This is an interesting approach flowerfarmer. How long have you watered like this?
Hey Sue!
I just started recently with about the last 6 plants I've uppotted to flower. It helps the roots reach for the moisture on the side instead of going straight down I believe and also 2 shorten the length of time between waterings as I find I have to wait till nearly cat drench time to give it another watering if I fully drench the pot after a transplant and flip.

Hey Sue!
I just started recently with about the last 6 plants I've uppotted to flower. It helps the roots reach for the moisture on the side instead of going straight down I believe and also 2 shorten the length of time between waterings as I find I have to wait till nearly cat drench time to give it another watering if I fully drench the pot after a transplant and flip.

Yeah, I'm growing a CBD Critical Mass that's the most drought-resistant thing I've seen to date. A full 10 days + between waterings means she's not getting the full benefit of the drenches, IMHO. I find things run smoothly for me at 5 days between waterings. I just drenched her completely today. Go figure. :laughtwo:

Call me crazy folks but there was a deal on 4/20 for seeds. So I picked up an extra pack of Dynasty Pineapple fields. I also got a pack of BOG sour bubble. It is one of the four strains used to create Gorilla Glue and some other strains. It is BOGs most famous strain and will be great genetics for my cannabis lab muahahahahahaha! She finishes in 48-55 days so should be a great genetic addition that can help shorten some sativa influenced plants flowering times.

BOG says...
Sour Bubble: this selection from my BOG Bubble was quite unique and rare. We loved this very indica clone and it took two years to find the male to make Sour Bubble Seeds. This is a very tight indica bud that runs 25% THC and up, with long lasting pain relief and a relaxing high. Tastes like lemon/lime bubba kush. Much faster flowering than others of the kush strains at 8 weeks flowering indoors. Best indoor strain but great outdoors too, but can be prone to mold in wet, humid climates.​

Here are some pics from BOG's catalogue:

image10822.jpeg

image10813.jpeg
image10814.jpeg
image10815.jpeg

Doesn't she look right up my alley??? I could be happy with that. And I can't imagine what Doc's soil will bring to the table. And the icing on the cake is that I got 15% off the order and 30 free seeds! 3 of the free seeds I am getting will be GG#4 X dosido. Dosido is GSC X Face Off OG. Sounds amazing.

I can't wait to get the lights on tonight and take some pics for you of the flowering ladies. My Twister is loving the DBHBB soil!
Wow that sour bubble looks amazing. Is that weight dry that is phenomenal. Bravo

That sour bubble looks fantastic shiggs, and so does the pineapple fields. Which seedbank do you use mate? Maybe pm me if it is not a sponsor. Thanks!!

That sour bubble looks fantastic shiggs, and so does the pineapple fields. Which seedbank do you use mate? Maybe pm me if it is not a sponsor. Thanks!!

I wouldn't mind getting a few of them too. Lol Just amazing. Are they fem or reg

That is true. I see the same with Sannies. Dying to try his killing fields as well.

Just started with the silver thiosulfate.

Sodium thiosulfate(pentahydrate) 2.4g in 60ml distilled water
Silver nitrate 0.25g in 15 ml distilled water

Mixed together and added 150ml distilled water. This is a 1/4 batch from a recipe that heirloom gave me. It is more than plenty for one or two plants. I put the leftover working solution in the refrigerator.

I filled a small travel size sprayer and hosed down one of my high brix twisters. She looks fine this morning. She will get another spray in 1.5 weeks, and possibly another. 2 weeks is the effective length for STS shutting down ethylene and keeping the plant driving towards male. So I want to overlap that with more spray. The reverse twister will go into flower in my closet upstairs that has all my males (pineapple fields/Huck Kush/agent orange. But this time through is all about using a reverse twister to self another twister and to pollinate huck Kush, Pineapple fields, agent orange,Shangrila,Tutankhamon,and THC bomb.

image11030.jpeg

The females will flip with my big grow one week after I flip the reverse twister. Then after reverse twister throws the pollen I will bring the girls to the closet for a few days. Then I will spray them down in the shower to wash the excess pollen away and bring the girls back down to the main room to finish their seeds.

I was just wondering why I could not answer your comments ( I was thinking they were comments), founded at my settings page and I could not figure out what that is until a few hours ago : ) I just could not wait to gain PM permission and wanted to thank you for building my green boxes : ) You are so kind. I am now learning how it works, giving me a vision of large horizons of this community. Wish I could spend more time with all these lovely people. Also good luck with this one and wish you a great day : )

I was just wondering why I could not answer your comments ( I was thinking they were comments), founded at my settings page and I could not figure out what that is until a few hours ago : ) I just could not wait to gain PM permission and wanted to thank you for building my green boxes : ) You are so kind. I am now learning how it works, giving me a vision of large horizons of this community. Wish I could spend more time with all these lovely people. Also good luck with this one and wish you a great day : )
Truly my pleasure to give you reps for such a nice harvest CP!

Just started with the silver thiosulfate.

Sodium thiosulfate(pentahydrate) 2.4g in 60ml distilled water
Silver nitrate 0.25g in 15 ml distilled water

Mixed together and added 150ml distilled water. This is a 1/4 batch from a recipe that heirloom gave me. It is more than plenty for one or two plants. I put the leftover working solution in the refrigerator.

I filled a small travel size sprayer and hosed down one of my high brix twisters. She looks fine this morning. She will get another spray in 1.5 weeks, and possibly another. 2 weeks is the effective length for STS shutting down ethylene and keeping the plant driving towards male. So I want to overlap that with more spray. The reverse twister will go into flower in my closet upstairs that has all my males (pineapple fields/Huck Kush/agent orange. But this time through is all about using a reverse twister to self another twister and to pollinate huck Kush, Pineapple fields, agent orange,Shangrila,Tutankhamon,and THC bomb.

image11030.jpeg

The females will flip with my big grow one week after I flip the reverse twister. Then after reverse twister throws the pollen I will bring the girls to the closet for a few days. Then I will spray them down in the shower to wash the excess pollen away and bring the girls back down to the main room to finish their seeds.

I guess that answers my question about seeding the Twister. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom