Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

wait i wasnt finished lol.. that sounds great man, i saw in a grow shop here a tent for 350£ a gorilla badboy, it was huuuuuuuuge and i want one for xmas!

awwwwww its so exiting to go shopping :)

Now you know how women feel in a shoe shop :)

It depends how tall you are, how big your filter is & how tall you grow your plants I suppose. I'm not a fan of plants on the deck due to an iffy back so I like to keep them raised up. 2m suits me even though I like to keep my plants short & bushy. A wise man (me) once said, it's better to have it & not need it, than need it & not have it. :)

True that wise man Skunny
Tomorrow I'll take some measurements in the room and decide.

hahaha yeh i was thinking it must be like when women get something like shoes, but we actually buy things that are 1 million times better than the best shoe in the world!

hey man, get the biggest fucking tent that money will let you buy, i wanna just see a huge black tent in one of those empty rooms, so full you can barely walk around the tent :)

what about a huge flux? low and wide?

i must say it to look fucking fiddly! but why not, yeh man with autos in the same tent, then when autos are finished, bloom the flux :)

and i learnt recently that all plant like square pots better than round ones because the roots get confused and you end up with more balls of knotted roots than if you use a square box.. it makes sense i suppose because in the ground there are no circlular borders if that makes sense lol

and i learnt recently that all plant like square pots better than round ones because the roots get confused and you end up with more balls of knotted roots than if you use a square box.. it makes sense i suppose because in the ground there are no circlular borders if that makes sense lol
I read that somewhere as well, but I have walked around the town and visited all gardening stores and I can't find decent size square pot, only 16 Oz.

If you want big yields you need to switch to photos in bigger pots with longer veg periods, that's the way forward :)
How long do you usually veg before ?

man get creative! ive grown weed plants in wheel barrows before so they were mobile!

you could just make a "raised bed" basically make a wooden frame with the width of the wood making the depth of soil, and a floor with drainage holes in it, raise it up, put a drip tray under to catch water, and fill it in with soil et voila, your own MICRO CLIMATE with a 1.2m2 "pot" and make it like 70cm deep of soil :)

i would love to do an indoor grow, like a huge one, with soil inside the room, like a meter deep, so they have lottttts of root room, and then hang lights from cieling :)

Back
Top Bottom