Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

I'll check it then. thanks man~~ :high-five:

If no, maybe I need to translate it by myself. haha!!!! :rofl: also just a jokin, that is hard for me.

why must you be so picky twilight! haha only jokin.. im not sure, its sold millions so i presume its in mandarin too.. google it :)

Picture time:
Power Flower - Day 38 from showing pistils
FP_Day65cF38.jpg
FP_Day65bF38.jpg
FP_Day65aF38.jpg

Blue Cheese aka Stinky Feet - Day 38 from showing pistils
BC_Day55eF38.jpg
BC_Day55dF38.jpg

BC_Day55cF38.jpg
BC_Day55bF38.jpg
BC_Day55aF38.jpg

Secret Bag Seed Project - Day 16 from showing pistils
BS_Day39bF16.jpg
BS_Day39aF16.jpg

I just did some reading about Blue cheese and as I'm on week 6 now, in a week or two I will start preparing for harvest flushing and giving only water.

Can't wait for harvest to come. BC is my favorite at the moment.
I'll be ordering new bigger tent today and sometime next month when TopLed will restocks UK warehouse 2nd light panel. Bigger space, bigger plants and higher yields.

From lights I'm looking at Old model 100x3 but if funds will allow I will look into something slightly more powerful and combine it with my current panel. And from tent something along the lines of 100cm x 100cm x 160 / 200cm

booom booom tch.. ba boooooooom ba tch- hey budstep.. im rinsing out some skillex, its subbed thread catch up time!

im finally getting lights ordered from topled :) 2 x 200x6.. i was going to get the 900w mars aswell but i STILL dont have money back from america fuck up with the last attempt to buy lights!
i had to ask the bank of mum for a loan lol

wait i wasnt finished lol.. that sounds great man, i saw in a grow shop here a tent for 350£ a gorilla badboy, it was huuuuuuuuge and i want one for xmas!

awwwwww its so exiting to go shopping :)

Banks are wankers but if they've stopped someone nicking your hard earned the delay will be worth it bud. You'll be cooking on gas with a bigger tent, I just checked online where I got mine but the offers are no longer on :( I'd say a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m would be best if you have the room for the extra 200mm coz it adds up to a few extra plants :)

space is not an issue, I have 1 completely empty bedroom no one is using but me for current grow and 2 semi detached ''attic'' rooms accessible from living room in my apartment. I'm just thinking that 2m height would be overkill.

It depends how tall you are, how big your filter is & how tall you grow your plants I suppose. I'm not a fan of plants on the deck due to an iffy back so I like to keep them raised up. 2m suits me even though I like to keep my plants short & bushy. A wise man (me) once said, it's better to have it & not need it, than need it & not have it. :)

Back
Top Bottom