How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yippy! My new Intelligent-Gro LED has come to it's new home!! :)

unpack-01.png

unpack-02.png

unpack03.png

unpack04.png

My first impression is that it's a real solid piece of gear, and seems built to last.

I'd say I find nothing disappointing at all, but was kinda surprised because I thought it would be bigger.

Smaller is a good thing, and I now realize I could easily fit two in my space. :thumb:

I need a few pieces of hardware, and I'll have it totally installed by tomorrow.

So even more pics to follow!

This is going to be just awesome for my little Colloidal Silver project.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Ok so outta the ten HBD seeds I started it looks like I've scored with three ladies!

I haven't pulled up the males just yet, because the forming balls are still kinda small.

So just to be sure I'll wait on those 2 or 3 more days.

Like always the males took the lead, and grew a little faster, and bigger.

Only one female had the white hairs, but the lack of balls, and slower starting plants are good signs.

Males usually show sex first, and females follow a few days later.

Right now my favorite candidates for Colloidal Silver Feminizing are plants number 3 and 13.

I'll probably start Colloidal Silver treatments in the next two days! :)

I've also started three pink salad fem seeds, and all have broken soil.

This means that I'll have 6 plants making female seeds, and one HBD pollen mother.

Ahh Shoot, The lights! Party over here.

:party::party::party::party:

True indeed, true indeed.

wiw!

grats on the arrival of your new LED panel! :bravo: this should be cool :)

grats on the arrival of your new LED panel! :bravo: this should be cool :)

Thanks Alkhemist!

The people at Intelligent-Gro really liked my colloidal silver feminized seed project, and have generously offered their support.

It really has made things very exciting, and should help keep my electric bill under control this summer.

Plus I get the chance to see for myself what LED's are all about! Thanks Intelligent-Gro!! :)

looking Great Toker
I love the way you use your avatar to narrate

I will be watching this one toker69. I have convinced myself to try CS on some MI5 autos and some Bomb thc bomb fem seeds I have. The light looks very cool. Please let us know how it does for you and compares to your previous lighting. Whats that lighs suggested retail?

I will be watching this one toker69. I have convinced myself to try CS on some MI5 autos and some Bomb thc bomb fem seeds I have. The light looks very cool. Please let us know how it does for you and compares to your previous lighting. Whats that lighs suggested retail?

Wow those are both cool autoflowers.

I really wanna try the MI5.

Check out all the Intelligent-Gro lights at there website. Intelligent-Gro LED and use my discount code Toker15%

Good luck with your seed making, and try to buy the right Colloidal Silver!! :)

Ok so rechecking a few of the plants, and I had a close look at plant 06 (My largest one), and it looks like what I thought were male sacs now have white hairs coming out. I was crazy close to ripping it out yesterday, but am now glad I waited. One thing I've learned is rash behavior in growing cannabis is a huge mistake. I'll look over the plants good tomorrow, and maybe even take a few closeups. I had a long day at work today, and spent hours rebuilding my little grow room, and am just totally wiped out. The Intelligent-Gro LED is now properly hung, and I've even made a few other changes I'd been planning. I'm going to bed early, and I'll share some photos tomorrow.

:)

The Colloidal Silver is going to have to wait a little longer.

pm06.png

She's awesome, because she's huge compared to the rest. This trait will be passed on through her female pollen.

white-hairs.png

What looked like male sacs two days ago grew out female hairs last night. She's getting sprayed with Colloidal Silver. :)

male-example.png

Some of the plants I've decided are male will get pulled today.

crown.png

The Colloidal Silver will be sprayed on the whole plant today.

I do the whole plant only once.

Starting tomorrow only the nodes, and new growth will be sprayed.

I'll attempt to spray each new leaf only once, and hit nodes daily.

:cheer: Let the Silver show begin! Congrats on the girls!
:circle-of-love:

Thanks Canna! And so it has begun!!

spray-down.png

I spray the whole plant only once.

dry-out.png

Too much lights not good on a Colloidal Silver sprayed plant. Let it dry out outside of your grow room.

Its a great journal u have here Toker. Very nice of u to share your knowledge with the rest of us. Guys like u are awesome! Respect.

Thanks buddy! I can't wait to see those Colloidal Silver female seeds you've made.

Your going to have so many!!

Back
Top Bottom