Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

The girls under the COB have really done well after the last topping session, full of health & vigour.

Mmm the GOD panels & the girls are packing on mass as every week goes by, not long now before harvest time.

I was quite surprised watching the girls under the GOD panels & that most started showing the burnt orange colouring of the pistils around mid flowering to which was pretty uniformed over the different strains grown give or take a little...

I'm pretty old school with some methods but do watch pistils change colour as a sign the trichomes are beginning to ripen, to see this happen almost equally over different strains was interesting.

Not sure if the light spectrum of the BM panels has increased or speeded up the ripening process tho but certainly caught my eye !

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

The girls under the COB have really done well after the last topping session, full of health & vigour.

Mmm the GOD panels & the girls are packing on mass as every week goes by, not long now before harvest time.

I was quite surprised watching the girls under the GOD panels & that most started showing the burnt orange colouring of the pistils around mid flowering to which was pretty uniformed over the different strains grown give or take a little...

I'm pretty old school with some methods but do watch pistils change colour as a sign the trichomes are beginning to ripen, to see this happen almost equally over different strains was interesting.

Not sure if the light spectrum of the BM panels has increased or speeded up the ripening process tho but certainly caught my eye !

I believe that the orange pistils early-mid flowering were due to me applying foliar sprays which may have been too strong and burned the pistils... It also could have been that I did a few Mg/water flushes on the soil which may have leached out vital nutrients which may also have effected this :) I noticed it too on this grow, and typically I don't see it that early, so I think it was due to one of the forementioned causes I induced :)

Very very very happy with the COBS as they are definitely doing amazing things in the garden :) The GODs are also doing very very well, especially at such a lower draw wattage than I am used to using :) Should be an excellent harvest :)

Congrats on the job Ice , your girls are looking great mate :thumb:

Thank you Sonic Dlf!

Hey Everyone...Just a quick video update on day 56 flowering:

[video]

Looking good, I love that black og, very nice update.

Cheers

Thanks for another cool vid Icemud. I've read that the led-bleached buds will produce trichomes etc, but will have no taste nor high (or very low). I'm interested by your finding on that particular "issue" :D

That is a really nice video Ice! Very informative, short answer sweet. I really appreciate all of the effort you put into your videos, as well as, your very detailed and unbiased journals.

Ice!! Totally awesome!! :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Thanks Brotha!!!

Looking good, I love that black og, very nice update.

Cheers

Hey Millertm!!! Yea I'm really curious about the Black diamond OG... It has a og but sweet fruity smell to it... going to be very interesting to see how it turns out :)

Thanks for another cool vid Icemud. I've read that the led-bleached buds will produce trichomes etc, but will have no taste nor high (or very low). I'm interested by your finding on that particular "issue" :D

Ive had light bleached buds before, but never tried them separately. They do have trichomes. Will have to try smoking just bleached tops and see how it tastes and how the effect is. I believe the reason for bleaching is the destruction of chloroplasts in the leaf membrane but I'm not 100% certain on that.

That is a really nice video Ice! Very informative, short answer sweet. I really appreciate all of the effort you put into your videos, as well as, your very detailed and unbiased journals.

Hey Bangabong!!! thanks my friend :) I love doing the videos, its fun and gives a different perspective of the garden, and a little extra personality to the grow :)

Thanks Muddy :cheer:
:surf:

Fa sho!!! :)

Update Time... Let there be purple!!

Day 61 flowering: Budmaster GOD tent.

So I have been waiting for the purple phenotype of the tangie to turn purple, and almost overnight 2 nights ago...bam!!! all purple :) its crazy how one day it can be green with a hint of purple and then next day full blown purple :) Such a beautiful thing to witness! So all the plants are getting near their end for this grow, the Ogiesel I may pull within the next few days as it typically finishes faster than many other strains I have, however I may run her another week to really get those trichomes amber, as I looked today and still a lot of clear and not much cloudy yet let alone purple. The tangies have some time, as well as the fire og so they probably will be going another 2-3 weeks or more before they are ready to harvest, and the black diamond OG I think should be coming down around the next 2 weeks most likely. I'm wondering if the Black Diamond OG is really what it is supposed to be, as it almost smells like GDP and I don't remember blackberry kush smelling like that at all, so we will see. Also it has some purpling which took place a few weeks ago so I'm not sure what exactly that plant is, but I hope it turns out good, regardless of what it is :) I gave the girls some plain r/o water the other day, nothing else added to it and think that from here on out it will be compost teas to help get that microbe population going for the last stretch of the grow. Other than that not much else to report on in the flowering tent :) should be very soon to harvest :)
IMG_20160314_182837.jpg
IMG_20160314_182843.jpg
IMG_20160314_182858.jpg
IMG_20160314_182903.jpg
IMG_20160314_182912.jpg
IMG_20160314_182937.jpg
IMG_20160314_182945.jpg
IMG_20160314_182959.jpg
IMG_20160314_183013.jpg
IMG_20160314_183018.jpg
IMG_20160314_183041.jpg
IMG_20160314_183055.jpg
IMG_20160314_183059.jpg

IMG_20160314_183112.jpg
IMG_20160314_183122.jpg

The veg tent: Budmaster COB tent:

The veg tent is looking amazing and now all of the plants have recovered from their deficiencies and are growing fast and healthy. All the newer leaves look good, no discoloration or issues at all that I noticed so I think as long as I keep making sure that my feedings are within the right PH range things should move along successfully :) very happy about this :) I also gave the girls just plain water with nothing added to give them a break from any nutrients and help them use what is in the soil :) I still haven't decided which of these 8 will go into the next flowering tent, but we will see. :) I know for sure I will be running harlequin and black cherry soda since it has been a while since I have flowered those out, but the others I'm undecided on still. Since I am only keeping 1-2 of the tangie phenos which most likely will be #3, #6 (purple) the other 1 I have in veg right now also get flowered out just so I don't waste a nice vegged plant, however only time will tell :)

IMG_20160314_183410.jpg
IMG_20160314_183421.jpg
IMG_20160314_183430.jpg
IMG_20160314_183442.jpg
IMG_20160314_183447.jpg
IMG_20160314_183451.jpg
IMG_20160314_183455.jpg

Very close indeed. Great job Ice.

Cheers

Very close indeed. Great job Ice.

Cheers

Thanks Millertm!!! I'm getting excited to try the new strains :) That Fire og smells delicious, can't wait to try that one :) also the black diamond og smells very good, not very strong scent, but I think that is going to be one that really shines after harvest and curing :)

WOW! Awesome Icemud!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Hey Hozona!!! Thanks my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom