Nice pics, that 2nd to last especially.

Is there a nanner sticking out in the lower part of this bud, or did my eyes get burned looking at eclipse yesterday? šŸ˜

1712687813020.png
Yes it's a šŸŒ I get them from time to time. Considering these hobos are sitting between 2 windows, it is only maybe truly dark 10 hrs for the majority. Which didn't matter much on last run, but the times changing. So now I'm gonna have to figure it out. I didn't want to have to black out or tint windows. I like the light, but the ladies don't.

One more step towards building my flowering room!

Yes it's a šŸŒ I get them from time to time. Considering these hobos are sitting between 2 windows, it is only maybe truly dark 10 hrs for the majority. Which didn't matter much on last run, but the times changing. So now I'm gonna have to figure it out. I didn't want to have to black out or tint windows. I like the light, but the ladies don't.

One more step towards building my flowering room!
Yeah, I figured you probably saw it. Sometimes ya gotta just snip em' on outta there. At the end when they go to trying that last ditch effort to pollenate themselves. LOL
When are you going to start building your flowering room?

Yeah, I figured you probably saw it. Sometimes ya gotta just snip em' on outta there. At the end when they go to trying that last ditch effort to pollenate themselves. LOL
I plucked 2-3 a month ago. I seen 1 this morning, and you caught that one. Normally, if I just get when I see them, no big deal. I caught this the other day, it was a sight to see. Cause I never even seen a nanner on this plant. But I do keep my eyes open for them!

The room I've had plans for about a year. I'd like to go shipping container, and modify it. But putting a wall up in the garage might be easier, and cost effective. I just go back and forth because I didn't want to give up garage space. But you know how that works..

So soon hopefully. . .

20240407_094841.jpg

I plucked 2-3 a month ago. I seen 1 this morning, and you caught that one. Normally, if I just get when I see them, no big deal. I caught this the other day, it was a sight to see. Cause I never even seen a nanner on this plant. But I do keep my eyes open for them!

The room I've had plans for about a year. I'd like to go shipping container, and modify it. But putting a wall up in the garage might be easier, and cost effective. I just go back and forth because I didn't want to give up garage space. But you know how that works..

So soon hopefully. . .

20240407_094841.jpg
I thought about sectioning off my garage. It's a two stall large one. But, then I would have to worry about heating it in the winter. The cost factor for trying to heat it stopped me. My lawn mowers would have ripped me a new one, that's their winter home. LOL

I thought about sectioning off my garage. It's a two stall large one. But, then I would have to worry about heating it in the winter. The cost factor for trying to heat it stopped me. My lawn mowers would have ripped me a new one, that's their winter home. LOL
So honesty circle.

My garage was heated all season with a geo thermal heater all winter long. I couldn't really call it heated. It maintained. It wasn't until the really could negative weather came thru, I had to pull out an older quartz heater. Ugh. That bastard is EXPENSIVE.

So with the geo thermal unit. My bill was probably 20$ more a month. Insignificant for a more stable plant environment. It once it dropped into the negatives teens, I had to pull out that old bastard. It ran for 10 days. The bill was nearly 200$ more, just for adding that heater in the garage.

But the geo holds it's own. Kept things livable. 1200sqft.

I did tape off around the garage doors, last year they let quite a bit of air inside.

You can see when my roof leak came into play, humidity went out of control!

My toys and tools will be glad to have space back. I've got a tent just for monsteras, tomatoes, dahlias, cactus. Half of which I hope to take inside shortly after a mosquito bit bath or 2.

20240409_155619.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_160730_Govee Home.jpg

Yes those last ditch Nanners are feminine breeding Nanners all day ! I came up with some very interesting hybrids that way or should I say very Special :). Get that little paint brush out @OGpapa and make a cross I guarantee you won't regret it !

So honesty circle.

My garage was heated all season with a geo thermal heater all winter long. I couldn't really call it heated. It maintained. It wasn't until the really could negative weather came thru, I had to pull out an older quartz heater. Ugh. That bastard is EXPENSIVE.

So with the geo thermal unit. My bill was probably 20$ more a month. Insignificant for a more stable plant environment. It once it dropped into the negatives teens, I had to pull out that old bastard. It ran for 10 days. The bill was nearly 200$ more, just for adding that heater in the garage.

But the geo holds it's own. Kept things livable. 1200sqft.

I did tape off around the garage doors, last year they let quite a bit of air inside.

You can see when my roof leak came into play, humidity went out of control!

My toys and tools will be glad to have space back. I've got a tent just for monsteras, tomatoes, dahlias, cactus. Half of which I hope to take inside shortly after a mosquito bit bath or 2.

20240409_155619.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_160730_Govee Home.jpg
Oooh, I was checking on those Dr. Heater units on the zon. They make a model with a humidifier on it. I am having a cuppa or two to decide. I could really make use of that humidifier option in the grow room. Gotta read the customer reviews first.

The misfit garden featuring the hobo ladies

Nice Lady's Really Nice :green_heart: šŸ‹

New pH meter @Mars Hydro

It was a bit off before calibration. But it has now been. Calibrated. I took the time to calibrate the old pen also. According to the previous measurement. The plants were probably all being watered previously at 5.4-5.8ph

Makes since for some of the nutrient issues. Or lockout.

1000016648.jpg

1000016649.jpg

1000016650.jpg

I see 2 in your future
Are you sure that your vision didn't have 2x4's and sheetrock ? lol It all starts with the tents at least for me , I started with a 4x8 and a 2x4 tent in my current room and well you see what happened lol . Happy Sunday people !

Back
Top Bottom