In The Lab

I went to buy perlite a while back at my local garden center guy said "ahh you must be growing pot"

I changed the subject quick and only go there for veggie plants now.

Actually ... to be duly noted and processed ...

Doc doesn't do business with people he knows aren't growing legally, so there's no real point in bringing that up to him. :;):

Actually ... to be duly noted and processed ..

Doc doesn't do business with people he knows aren't growing legally, so there's no real point in bringing that up to him. :;):

That is correct, Graytail. I will not assist someone who breaks the laws in their state. The products are 100% legal in every state and can be used on a variety of food crops but cannabis cultivation isn't legal in every state, even though the High Brix kit is.

Also, I don't know who's who between screen and shipping unless you want to tell me.

Side note: I'm going to have to suspend shipping for about a week. Some orders currently in process will be filled, but I"m going to be super busy moving the business over the weekend and I purposely let stock get very low so I didn't have to move as much. Please be patient!

That is correct, Graytail. I will not assist someone who breaks the laws in their state. The products are 100% legal in every state and can be used on a variety of food crops but cannabis cultivation isn't legal in every state, even though the High Brix kit is.

Also, I don't know who's who between screen and shipping unless you want to tell me.

Side note: I'm going to have to suspend shipping for about a week. Some orders currently in process will be filled, but I"m going to be super busy moving the business over the weekend and I purposely let stock get very low so I didn't have to move as much. Please be patient!

Looks like ol BKling got all set up just in time!

I have a feeling that this means products from Doc are gonna take a "normal" amount of time compared to your standard floozy business.

All of my shipments have been beamed over.

Where he grows and where he processes/ships DBHBB are probably two different places.

Hey doc.....had to move? New landlord not cool?

I am curious as well. Thought the other tenants demanded that you not move?

Where he grows and where he processes/ships DBHBB are probably two different places.

My growroom remains and will be expanded a bit. I'll continue to mix amendments, etc at the warehouse, but I'm moving the shipping to my new garage at home so my wife can help. I have no more time, LOL.

Plus, I can write off a portion of rent that way too.

All is well. Growing pains, good and normal.

My growroom remains and will be expanded a bit. I'll continue to mix amendments, etc at the warehouse, but I'm moving the shipping to my new garage at home so my wife can help. I have no more time, LOL.

Plus, I can write off a portion of rent that way too.

All is well. Growing pains, good and normal.

"I like your style, Dude."

Back
Top Bottom