InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hi.

I know you told me your winter grow plans at one point. Can you briefly touch on them again? I just can't recall very well.

I think I remember you saying something about the preservation of the Candida and maybe growing another plant inside? I'm probably wrong.

I've missed you guys...:green_heart:

Shed fix that Mother !
I'm definitely gonna do my best, thanks sb!
Hi.
I know you told me your winter grow plans at one point. Can you briefly touch on them again? I just can't recall very well.
I think I remember you saying something about the preservation of the Candida and maybe growing another plant inside? I'm probably wrong.
My goal for the winter is to make a full batch of mature Candida seeds. The last batch never really made it to maturity and there weren't as many as I wanted. And though the seeds I got last time seem to do pretty well though (Otter grew two beauties outside last summer and WH is growing them now), a tub of tiger-striped seeds is what I'm after. I want to be Johnny Candidaseed, so that anyone who needs a CBD plant can get their hands on one of the originals.
I've missed you guys...
We've missed you as well, but I'm sure you'll be back when you're ready. There is always a place for you here. :hug:

Its also an Aussie thing as is Scott-ay!

Sorry no offence meant, it has happy connotations for me
No offense taken Growmie!! Happy Thursday to you!! I hope your life is full of sticky tasty nuggets!!! 😎✌️

No offense taken Growmie!! Happy Thursday to you!! I hope your life is full of sticky tasty nuggets!!! 😎✌️
It is! Few too many seeds in the current trim, another 5 strains to test at the weekend though… someone’s gotta do it I suppose 🤣

It is! Few too many seeds in the current trim, another 5 strains to test at the weekend though… someone’s gotta do it I suppose 🤣
All I can say is that I miss trim jail!! I know lots of people bitch about it but I've been happy as a pig in slop. I like my scissor/finger hash!! I'm glad you're life is full of sticky nuggetry!! Whoo hoo!!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️

All I can say is that I miss trim jail!! I know lots of people bitch about it but I've been happy as a pig in slop. I like my scissor/finger hash!! I'm glad you're life is full of sticky nuggetry!! Whoo hoo!!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️
Same at least you know you have weed 😊

Sounds nice.

Nice and smooth with frosty poolside rips!

‘Fessional! #respect 😂

I just vape a lazy bones!

OTFL - :rofl:

Green Crack used to be my favorite daily smoke but now it’s Chocolate Thai. It’s been selling great but I’m keeping what I have left. The beans are from @Herbies Seeds and the yield was great 2. CL🍀

:morenutes::slide::cool:, I'm not sure if I've tried the Chocolate Thai, maybe in college and if it's the night I'm thinking of, all I remember is, smoking and watching 'Whatcha Want" video from the Beastie Boys as I passed out...

<Insert Video Link>

Been watching college football and making a new batch of salve, but with sweet almond oil this time instead of coconut, and taking pics along the way. I'll put together a new pictorial when it's all done next week, but in the meantime:

It is! Few too many seeds in the current trim, another 5 strains to test at the weekend though… someone’s gotta do it I suppose
And it sounded like you had the absolutely correct amount of fun doing it! :)
All I can say is that I miss trim jail!! I know lots of people bitch about it but I've been happy as a pig in slop. I like my scissor/finger hash!! I'm glad you're life is full of sticky nuggetry!! Whoo hoo!!! Happy Friday!!
Happy almost Sunday Scott. :ciao: PM if your seed collection needs some help.
My wife and her crew do it. Never trimmed a nug in my life
Division of labour to make it sound fancy.
I do nothing really
Love ya & Co
LOL is that a point of pride? Give it a go, just once. Every CEO should spend a day in the mail room. ;)
I thought everyone would find this interesting. I just read online about a weed that was found in Brazil that contained CBD but no THC. This could have a negative impact on the CBD cannabis market. CL🍀
Thanks for the link Captain. :laugh:

All hemp contains CBD and no THC, so what's the big deal? Is it because it's completely unregulated since it's new? Wish we had a link with more info. :reading420magazine:

Okay fine:
Scientists discover cannabis inside totally different plant in Brazil

and:

:thumb:

<Insert Video Link>
:thanks: for keeping the place clean Age! Here ya go.

Your sagacity is of the charts, my friend.

I have trimmed a couple, only a couple mind, and to a poor standard to be sure!

My Dad (A GC not a CEO) implemented this thing at a famous supermarket and department store chain in the UK when he joined. All the senior staff got to/have do a week a year on the floor. Chose your spot

He wanted to drive trucks but they pointed out he didn’t have a license to drive big rigs 🤣

So he did a week in the packaging room for click and collect at the store closest to where him and my Mum live and then said “I’m doing another week observing the truck drivers from the cab”

He had a ball, talked football and listened to music in the cab of trucks travelling the UK.

You need to learn every single level of your business you’re gonna run it.

I was being flippant. Soz!

Been watching college football and making a new batch of salve, but with sweet almond oil this time instead of coconut, and taking pics along the way. I'll put together a new pictorial when it's all done next week, but in the meantime:

And it sounded like you had the absolutely correct amount of fun doing it! :)

Happy almost Sunday Scott. :ciao: PM if your seed collection needs some help.

LOL is that a point of pride? Give it a go, just once. Every CEO should spend a day in the mail room. ;)

Thanks for the link Captain. :laugh:

All hemp contains CBD and no THC, so what's the big deal? Is it because it's completely unregulated since it's new? Wish we had a link with more info. :reading420magazine:

Okay fine:
Scientists discover cannabis inside totally different plant in Brazil

and:

:thumb:

:thanks: for keeping the place clean Age! Here ya go.
I’m doing good just being able to post emoji’s :ciao::thanks:. Let alone something like links. Besides that isn’t posting links your specialty? lol. CL🍀

The whole hole is fixed and the ceiling is holding its own... Neighbor helped with the rough in and the rest is on me. I've never floated a ceiling before so I got super high before I started. I went back over it again yesterday and skimmed the low spots. Now I just need the texture and paint. I'd post pics but a smooth white ceiling... Did I mention I got super high and floated the ceiling... The best part of this post :rofl:

My goal for the winter is to make a full batch of mature Candida seeds. The last batch never really made it to maturity and there weren't as many as I wanted. And though the seeds I got last time seem to do pretty well though (Otter grew two beauties outside last summer and WH is growing them now), a tub of tiger-striped seeds is what I'm after. I want to be Johnny Candidaseed, so that anyone who needs a CBD plant can get their hands on one of the originals.
Good luck! I’ve had pollen sacs but no pollen with the Candida.

It's a little hard to read but that's 388g / 13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.
Excellent! :adore:

We have a friend who is a bit of a cannabis connoisseur, so when I need a good smoke report I try to get some to her. We happened to be at the same gathering on Saturday so I brought along a baggie with a few buds in it for her to try. I didn't give her any details on its parentage so as not to sway her.
Tell your friend :thanks: for us. We do enjoy a good smoke report. Maybe I should send her some of my harvest for some thoughtful insights. She could start a review business. :idea:

Excellent! :adore:

Tell your friend :thanks: for us. We do enjoy a good smoke report. Maybe I should send her some of my harvest for some thoughtful insights. She could start a review business. :idea:
I'll give you a thoughtful review on the China Cat, Beez. Not the Cheese! :laugh:

I’m doing good just being able to post emoji’s . Let alone something like links. Besides that isn’t posting links your specialty? lol. CL🍀
And you do it well Captain! It's a sign of maturity to stick to what your good at. :welldone:
The whole hole is fixed and the ceiling is holding its own... Neighbor helped with the rough in and the rest is on me. I've never floated a ceiling before so I got super high before I started. I went back over it again yesterday and skimmed the low spots. Now I just need the texture and paint. I'd post pics but a smooth white ceiling... Did I mention I got super high and floated the ceiling... The best part of this post
LOL! Sounds like everything got floated. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck! I’ve had pollen sacs but no pollen with the Candida.
I've gotten pollen and seeds from a Candida before but I had to harvest it early so the seeds weren't as mature as I'd like. Still, Otter and West Hippie have done well with the ones I did get.

Now if I can just get my cuttings to root... :popcorn:
Excellent!
IKR? Not bad from a cloth pot plant that needed to be saved from a failed SIP!
Tell your friend :thanks: for us. We do enjoy a good smoke report. Maybe I should send her some of my harvest for some thoughtful insights. She could start a review business.
I'm sure she'd be happy to do that for you BL, and she seems to be happy to be paid in flower. :)
I'll give you a thoughtful review on the China Cat, Beez. Not the Cheese!
I'm fine with him sending the Cheese cross country, just not south!

And you do it well Captain! It's a sign of maturity to stick to what your good at. :welldone:

LOL! Sounds like everything got floated. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've gotten pollen and seeds from a Candida before but I had to harvest it early so the seeds weren't as mature as I'd like. Still, Otter and West Hippie have done well with the ones I did get.

Now if I can just get my cuttings to root... :popcorn:

IKR? Not bad from a cloth pot plant that needed to be saved from a failed SIP!

I'm sure she'd be happy to do that for you BL, and she seems to be happy to be paid in flower. :)

I'm fine with him sending the Cheese cross country, just not south!
Yes they did pop very quick and have done great . I stuck some cuttings in the cloner this afternoon . The guys down at the hood are going to help me get a ton of cbd from the Candida. Have a great weekend everyone.

Can't wait to see how big that harvest is going to be! :popcorn:
So far 17 clones took off and another10 in the cloner from this morning trim and a candy kush for me another mother .

Back
Top Bottom