Jae's - Green Crack - 144x5 LED - 1st Grow

Plants look great, Jae. Is Green Crack the same as Dream Queen? I've read they're the same strain, but I've also read they're slightly different? I've had Dream Queen and it's fantastic. Regardless, I'm interested in Green Crack, so I'm looking forward to following your journal.

thanks and im not sure this is my first time grabbing seeds and growing them so couldnt tell ya but i would recommend grabing some they been good to me... buds are nice and big and only on week 5 of flowering, very easy to grow if i can do it this well on my first real grow then anyone can LOL

IMG1490.jpg

IMG1492.jpg

Looking nice!! Remember to defoliate again at approximately day 45. I just finished harvesting a 50/50 hid-led transition. The ones I didn't defoliate as much as usual did seem a bit more leafy.... I've read people mentioning more leaf growth under led. I now think defoliating has even more importance when playing under LEDs. Peace!!

Looking nice!! Remember to defoliate again at approximately day 45. I just finished harvesting a 50/50 hid-led transition. The ones I didn't defoliate as much as usual did seem a bit more leafy.... I've read people mentioning more leaf growth under led. I now think defoliating has even more importance when playing under LEDs. Peace!!

yeah i heard about that also and thanks for the heads up :thumb:
im defoliating a little bit here and there every couple days seems like its doing it some good also gonna be a lot easier when it come to harvest time

Patience is key. Most crank on the weight at the end. Potency is said to be made up during the course of the grow. As long as everything is kept optimal, but genetics plays a key role, from what I've read. Peace!!

could my humidity be going up because my in take vents are bigger than my out take exhaust??? .. i have a 8" duct fan blowing the air out my tent is set up right next to my window so no long ducting but have two 8" intake vents at the bottom open, was reading that my out take should be bigger than my in, but humidity is around 70-80% outside think my best bet is to get an air conditioner it would do me and my babies a favor

Back
Top Bottom