Kanno 26: Soil, RQS, Bubble Kush, Feminized, 2nd Journal

Hello fellow growers, today I put three seeds in the gif so that they start growing and the other two don't even pop. So I put three more, so we'll see, it's the first time I didn't get a seed from Royal Queen Seeds, but anything can happen, so we'll see how it goes.
IMG_20221018_174233.jpg
IMG_20221018_174402.jpg

Hello fellow growers, finally two Bubble Kush are out and I'm still waiting for the rest. I hope it will come soon so that the race can start at full speed.
IMG_20221023_092212.jpg
IMG_20221023_092206.jpg

I'm still waiting for four more. I preferred to throw in one extra seed just to be safe.
IMG_20221023_092307.jpg

Hi @Jon I hope you are well? Here is the invitation to my new journal, I kind of forgot about it, sorry. ;)

Hello fellow growers, finally two Bubble Kush are out and I'm still waiting for the rest. I hope it will come soon so that the race can start at full speed.
IMG_20221023_092212.jpg
IMG_20221023_092206.jpg

I'm still waiting for four more. I preferred to throw in one extra seed just to be safe.
IMG_20221023_092307.jpg

Hi @Jon I hope you are well? Here is the invitation to my new journal, I kind of forgot about it, sorry. ;)
Good morning Kanno :ciao:
Congrats on your new grow.
Hope everything goes well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well? I want to share with you Bubble Kush that of the seven seeds I threw in the ground, only two have sprouted so far and I'm a little disappointed. I've had the seeds at home since last year and they've been in a dark jar in the fridge all this time. I haven't had this happen with any other strain yet. Sometimes it didn't work out, but that seven-two is a bit sad and I have a great RQS bank with the same seed. Maybe some more will start. So just wanted to share if this has ever happened to you? Well that's all for today laugh.🖖

Hi all hope you are well im a bit unhappy with bubble kush seeds i don't know if its genetics or what but its kinda weird and i need some advice @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Emilya Green everyone four are planted on the same day and each one does what it wants and I don't know what to do with it or whether to start with other seeds? And now I'll show you what I'm talking about. 1 is the only normal one.
IMG_20221103_175957.jpg

2 is almost the same size as the first, but I think it has some problems.
IMG_20221103_180003.jpg

3 is somehow strangely dwarfed, but I think it will start and be fine
IMG_20221103_175952.jpg

4 at the end, so she's been in this place for about 4 days and doesn't even move.
IMG_20221103_175948.jpg

I will be happy for any of your advice, this has not happened to me yet, but I have two more seeds ready to be sure, from the same package, but it is also possible that there is a defective batch of seeds. Because I still grow the same bank of @RoyalQueenSeeds and everything has always been fine.

Hi all hope you are well im a bit unhappy with bubble kush seeds i don't know if its genetics or what but its kinda weird and i need some advice @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Emilya Green everyone four are planted on the same day and each one does what it wants and I don't know what to do with it or whether to start with other seeds? And now I'll show you what I'm talking about. 1 is the only normal one.
IMG_20221103_175957.jpg

2 is almost the same size as the first, but I think it has some problems.
IMG_20221103_180003.jpg

3 is somehow strangely dwarfed, but I think it will start and be fine
IMG_20221103_175952.jpg

4 at the end, so she's been in this place for about 4 days and doesn't even move.
IMG_20221103_175948.jpg

I will be happy for any of your advice, this has not happened to me yet, but I have two more seeds ready to be sure, from the same package, but it is also possible that there is a defective batch of seeds. Because I still grow the same bank of @RoyalQueenSeeds and everything has always been fine.
As mentioned overwatering is a possible issue.
I use a turkey battery sometimes to prevent that.
But are you watering both the same?
Doesn't make sense it's only those 4 genetics acting up.
If I had 4 more seed I would pop them personally.
But it's up to you.

Stay safe

As mentioned overwatering is a possible issue.
I use a turkey battery sometimes to prevent that.
But are you watering both the same?
Doesn't make sense it's only those 4 genetics acting up.
If I had 4 more seed I would pop them personally.
But it's up to you.

Stay safe
Hi @Bill284 I don't know what turkey battery means? I only have two seeds left and I have them in water so I'll see ;). Otherwise, I have enough other backup seeds. If I put another strain.

Back
Top Bottom