Kanno 26: Soil, RQS, Bubble Kush, Feminized, 2nd Journal

Update.
Hello everyone, today is Sunday and on Friday I bought a smaller tube heater for the small tent, it has 90w and the temperature rose by about 5 degrees Celsius at night. So thanks to this, I have 20 degrees Celsius when the light goes off and 26 degrees Celsius when the light is turned on.
IMG_20221211_101444.jpg

Otherwise, the light from @VIVOSUN shines great. I have it at 75% on and it shines great. It does a great job for how small it is. Thanks @Bill284 for the recommendation.
IMG_20221211_101620.jpg
IMG_20221211_102109.jpg

And now it's the girls' turn. On Friday, I applied a product against the midges and the girls did well, and now they seem to have caught a second wind and something is finally starting to happen.
The first two are Bubble Kush.
IMG_20221211_101417.jpg
IMG_20221211_101429.jpg

And the other two are XXL white widows from Barneys Farm.

IMG_20221211_101405.jpg
IMG_20221211_101358.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice Sunday.
Very nice. Looks like they’re over their little initial lag and taking off!

It's coco so watering daily is expected.
At the beginning of my Heavens Shores thread is solo cups potting watering and up-potting.
Should be easy to find.
Then there is a watering pictorial for bigger pots too.
Have a look, if you can't find what you need just let me know I'll help.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
That's how I found it @Bill284 but unfortunately my translator can't translate the description in the pictures for me. Can you write it down please? Thanks

It's coco so watering daily is expected.
At the beginning of my Heavens Shores thread is solo cups potting watering and up-potting.
Should be easy to find.
Then there is a watering pictorial for bigger pots too.
Have a look, if you can't find what you need just let me know I'll help.
Talk soon.

Is This the post you were referencing, Bill? (Wrong thread, but right info?)

Is This the post you were referencing, Bill? (Wrong thread, but right info?)
Page 7 sorry.

That's a watering day for the solos.
There is potting pictorials before and after that.
Hope your having a nice weekend Azi. :ciao:
Take care.

Page 7 sorry.

That's a watering day for the solos.
There is potting pictorials before and after that.
Hope your having a nice weekend Azi. :ciao:
Take care.

Thanks @Bill284, I'll try to only water the sides to grow roots.

Update. Hello everyone, have a nice Monday. Today I gave the girls a topping and they are already starting to get going. It can be seen that all the advice I get here really helps. Thank you very much:Namaste:.
IMG_20221212_180325.jpg

Two Bubble Kush will be ready to train to get rid of the bottom two floors and reach the fifth floor.
IMG_20221212_180203.jpg
IMG_20221212_180222.jpg

And the two white widows have time for now.
IMG_20221212_180303.jpg
IMG_20221212_180249.jpg

What do you think about it? Thanks everyone for looking and for any tips.

Update. Hello everyone, have a nice Monday. Today I gave the girls a topping and they are already starting to get going. It can be seen that all the advice I get here really helps. Thank you very much:Namaste:.
IMG_20221212_180325.jpg

Two Bubble Kush will be ready to train to get rid of the bottom two floors and reach the fifth floor.
IMG_20221212_180203.jpg
IMG_20221212_180222.jpg

And the two white widows have time for now.
IMG_20221212_180303.jpg
IMG_20221212_180249.jpg

What do you think about it? Thanks everyone for looking and for any tips.
I agree with you 100% @Kanno26, all your new growth looks great. Whatever was going on, you fixed it. And fast! Excellent work.

Update. Hey guys, today the girls got a tonic and I started tinin with two Bubble Kush and one white widow. I'm thinking about letting the second white widow grow free and pinching her at most on the fifth floor. When the girls recover, I'm thinking that they are prasadim for the final flower pots and one of the girls will go to SIP, but I don't know yet which one it will be, but probably a white widow. Otherwise girls look like this today.

White Widow XXL
IMG_20221215_202223.jpg
IMG_20221215_202216.jpg

Bubble Kush
IMG_20221215_202118.jpg
IMG_20221215_202059.jpg

Thanks everyone for the insight and advice. :Namaste: 🖖

Nice, Kanno!
When the girls recover, I'm thinking that they are prasadim for the final flower pots and one of the girls will go to SIP, but I don't know yet which one it will be, but probably a white widow.
Here are a couple of suggestions for your consideration:

1. Pick your worst plant to prove whether or not these pots actually grow better and larger plants, and you'd be comparing it the best one at the end

- or -

2. Pick your best plant since what you would have learned in step 1 above is that this is the better way to grow, and you might as well max out your best plant for your efforts. :cool:

I'm looking forward to the Big Decision.
:popcorn:

Nice, Kanno!

Here are a couple of suggestions for your consideration:

1. Pick your worst plant to prove whether or not these pots actually grow better and larger plants, and you'd be comparing it the best one at the end

- or -

2. Pick your best plant since what you would have learned in step 1 above is that this is the better way to grow, and you might as well max out your best plant for your efforts. :cool:

I'm looking forward to the Big Decision.
:popcorn:
Thanks @Azimuth, that's an interesting suggestion. I'll have to think it through. And it's still here.
The 3rd option is that I will take two exactly the same plants as Bubble Kush, one will go to SIP and one to Lato's pot and we will see the difference in how they will grow if the training and feeding are the same, then there can be the biggest difference. What do you think?

Thanks @Azimuth, that's an interesting suggestion. I'll have to think it through. And it's still here.
The 3rd option is that I will take two exactly the same plants as Bubble Kush, one will go to SIP and one to Lato's pot and we will see the difference in how they will grow if the training and feeding are the same, then there can be the biggest difference. What do you think?
I think that would be great! Unfair to the other plant, but great! :laughtwo:

And what's a "Lato" pot?

Back
Top Bottom