Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Thanks con and how is the lake are you going to take the boat out today. 🍋
All good here Keith one seed I can see a tail & hopefully the other 2 pop soon, geat day out here t shirt weather in the early morning & can't get the log splitter till Monday or Tuesday so I think a boat ride & some fishing might be in order I'll see if anyone who is still here today wants to go or I might try some cat training for the boat, stay dry Keith

All good here Keith one seed I can see a tail & hopefully the other 2 pop soon, geat day out here t shirt weather in the early morning & can't get the log splitter till Monday or Tuesday so I think a boat ride & some fishing might be in order I'll see if anyone who is still here today wants to go or I might try some cat training for the boat, stay dry Keith
Sounds like fun. 💚 I'd be your 3 min woman as long as we can throw the pole for a few hours. 🌈🎣

Congrats on the new sprouts @con ☺️

Sounds like fun. 💚 I'd be your 3 min woman as long as we can throw the pole for a few hours. 🌈🎣

Congrats on the new sprouts @con ☺️
Sounds fun, world class fishing here lots of master anglers (big fish) here

Big lunker Bass in those waters. Do not catch them all con. 🍋
We have Pickeral (walleye) small mouth bass, Northern pike, perch, white fish & Burbot(mariah) & suckers gotta keep & eat the bass they're slowly taking over by eating all species of eggs

We have Pickeral (walleye) small mouth bass, Northern pike, perch, white fish & Burbot(mariah) & suckers gotta keep & eat the bass they're slowly taking over by eating all species of eggs
No Muskies? I think if I had my choice I’d go for the perch. CL🍀

Hmm. None of those strikes me as a good ice cream fish. :straightface:

How old do you think I am that I'd be asleep at 11pm? :)
I’d say sensible years old.

I sometimes go to bed as early as 2030! My circadian rhythm is on point.

A good nights sleep is great fuel for a productive day. Well I think it is lol.

Hello what a shitty day out it's rainy and cool, but on a good note I think my plants are coming along OK. I really do not know outside of some pictures I looked at that are said to be 11 days old I have no idea what size is right. They appear to be healthy and that is all I can go by. I hate having them under the light all day I think they like it better under the sun. As far as growth goes, I see it in the morning but during the day I look at them every 1/2 hour it seems. I hope you had a good day and a safe evening. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

No Muskies? I think if I had my choice I’d go for the perch. CL🍀
6 perch to feed 1 person & skin like sand paper kills the knife to fast the pike are good now in the cold water the bass are good to eat but #1are the pickerel but they are in spawn & can't keep until around the 13th muskie are nice fighters but none here

The white fish are what the natives use, I tried it a few times ehhh! it's a acquired taste for sure
I have never had white fish do they go by another name. I have tried a lot of fish including eels and they suck. :thumb::lot-o-toke:🍋

6 perch to feed 1 person & skin like sand paper kills the knife to fast the pike are good now in the cold water the bass are good to eat but #1are the pickerel but they are in spawn & can't keep until around the 13th muskie are nice fighters but none here
I find it easier to scale a fish using a spoon. Perch an crappy, can even use the spoon to cut the head off easily. That's just my 2 cents 😇 I love fishing and camping. My hubby's the b1tch in the relationship 🤫☺️ I'm surprised he'll even piss outside. ..If only I could pee standing up...💚

I have never had white fish do they go by another name. I have tried a lot of fish including eels and they suck. :thumb::lot-o-toke:🍋
It's a very oily fish when fried but done properly kinda has the texture of a pork butt steak but softer I prefer them smoked the natives just boil it, eels lol! Never tried it

Back
Top Bottom