L-1-U's New Grow

Day 1 of Flower:cheer:

Today I transplanted my 3 girls into 2 gallon pots for their flowering, filled with cow manure compost, I had no $$$$ for top soil or perlite. I hope they dont get root bound, if they do then I'll have to transplant again. These girl are looking beautiful IMO. They all are starting to fill up with little white hairs, if I had a micro setting on my camera I would take some good close ups photos for everybody. I don't so I won't :roorrip:

I'm happy as hell 3 out of 5 plants are ladies you can't beat that. :Namaste:

Enough typing time for some photos.

Plant #1 has like 9 or more tops and is only 12 inches tall so she grew 5.5 inches while sexing. Not bad if I must say so. I did no LSTing or topping, just removed a few fan leaves when she was small.
rsz_00332.jpg

Plant #2 is about 16 inches tall and had to be LST'd to keep her height the same as the others for an even canopy, damn she grew 9.5 inches not bad IMO.
rsz_00528.jpg

Plant #5 is 12 inches tall as well if I remember correctly she was 5 or 6 inches tall when I started to sex her.
rsz_00123.jpg

Plant #4 was a male and had to pitched.. No males in my garden. I grabbed him by his stalk and pulled it out of the ground and threw him in the fire pit.

So as you can see I have 3 healthy ladies and will be able to take a few clones for future grows.:cheer::cheer::high-five: I might do that this weekend.

That's my update for this week, any questions or comments feel free to ask and speak your mind..

Much Respect :420:

Those girls look great Light one up! :)
They sure like what you've done to them. They are beautiful. :high-five:
Loved the bit about the fire pit! :bravo:

Thank you my friend.. Your ladies are Lovely as well OMM..:adore:

Loving these ladies bro nice an short hopefully she wont stretch as much in the flowering stage L1 I'm digging number 1 alot cant wait

What's up 619, Thanks for the comment buddy. I think they'll be less than 2 foot tall when they are ready to chop, but we will see as time goes on.

Looking forward to seeing those buds start to form. Looks like you'll prob have some tasty stuff ;)

You and me both bro, I hope you are rite:) Only time will tell:popcorn:

I think I'm gonna put these girls outside in the natural sun for about 8 hours a day and then bring them inside when it's time for them to sleep. I think they will like that and so will I because I can save $$$$ on my power bill:high-five: Only thing will be a pain in the rear is carring them inside and outside every day, oh well the things I'll do to save a few pennies:roorrip: They will come inside about 8:30 tonight and be put to bed so they can get a good nights sleep..

They have been outside for 2 hours and just love the sunshine :)

Hey Light-1-up,

You were right you are right behind me, and your girls are looking good! Sorry to hear about the males but you have 3 good looking ladies that will make many more!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: surfinstoned to my humble journal here at :420:

I took 6 clones yesterday and they are in the hunidity dome and getting light 24 hours a day. In about 2 weeks they should all be rooted and ready to grow:cheer:

That's the fun part about growng from seeds, you never know what your gonna get unless their Fem. seeds.

Thanks for stopping by Sweety!!

Today is only day 4 of flower, so I still have a long way to go:popcorn: The girls are outside soaking up the natural light from the sun and enjoying it to the fullest.

rsz_00333.jpg

I think their happy and loving the Sun....

Everything looks SWELL~!

Just try to eeeez them into the sunlight if possible, it could shock them if you don't, this is what I've been told...

No better light bulb than the sun, keep that green thumb up my friend!

Thanks Sisco..

This is their 2nd day going outside and no shock has occured, actually just the opposite. They are doing very well and looking better than they did when I kept them indoors.

I don't know how it could shock them? Oh snap the sun is to bright and burnt the tops, now they don't want to grow...lol

Your right about the sun being the best light bulb around.. Keep your green thumb as well my friend..

When I brought the girls in I took a couple photos. They are looking very good and forming baby buds:cheer: They don't look to bad for 4 days of flowering.

Plant #1 at day 4 of flower
rsz_00625.jpg

Plant #2 at 4 days of flowering
rsz_00814.jpg

Last but not least are my soon to be clones, they are 2 days into forming roots. They look good and healthy for the most part.
rsz_00529.jpg

Sorry for the blury photos, it happens at times.. lol

I think I'm gonna put these girls outside in the natural sun for about 8 hours a day and then bring them inside when it's time for them to sleep. I think they will like that and so will I because I can save $$$$ on my power bill:high-five: Only thing will be a pain in the rear is carring them inside and outside every day, oh well the things I'll do to save a few pennies:roorrip: They will come inside about 8:30 tonight and be put to bed so they can get a good nights sleep..

Only thing I can add to outdoor/indoor transferring, is to keep extra vigilant for little outdoor hitchhikers, aphids, whitefly, etc.

But I hear you, the only real "full spectrum" lighting and its free!

Only thing I can add to outdoor/indoor transferring, is to keep extra vigilant for little outdoor hitchhikers, aphids, whitefly, etc.

But I hear you, the only real "full spectrum" lighting and its free!

Trust me I have been keeping an eye out for hitchhikers, I don't want bugs in my grow room.. Thanks for the heads up thou endive

I might as use what Mother Nature supplies and it the best light around... Oh did I metion it's Free:)

Hey L1U loving the grow. A small note on your clones, and not stepping on any toes and correct me if I am wrong, but on the clones you may want to cut half way up each fan leaf. I believe this is to help force the clone to produce roots instead of new growth. Ill see if I can find where I read that and post it. Like I said though I could be wrong and just thought I read it some where. Keep up the awesome job on the lovely ladies:high-five:

Hey L1U loving the grow. A small note on your clones, and not stepping on any toes and correct me if I am wrong, but on the clones you may want to cut half way up each fan leaf. I believe this is to help force the clone to produce roots instead of new growth. Ill see if I can find where I read that and post it. Like I said though I could be wrong and just thought I read it some where. Keep up the awesome job on the lovely ladies:high-five:

I have heard that as well but I have never tried it. I've never had a problem taking clones like this and not cutting the leaves.

You can cut the leaves or not they both work.

Good to see ya teiji2

Still lookin good man, what do you have your clones in rockwool? or soil? its hard to tell... Buds are starting to form nicely too, they def love the sun. Mine doubled in size in just a couple weeks after bringing them outside. looking forward to seeing those buds get bigger ;)

just tuned in and caught up L1U, plants looking good and growing so fast! i am currently doing my 1st grow just straight soil and water vegged for 57 days and now where near the volume of yours, great stuff dude will be staying on on this :popcorn:

Still lookin good man, what do you have your clones in rockwool? or soil? its hard to tell... Buds are starting to form nicely too, they def love the sun. Mine doubled in size in just a couple weeks after bringing them outside. looking forward to seeing those buds get bigger ;)

Thank you ripd,

Well I have my clones in Root Roit cubes that are a year in a half old, {soaked in warm tap water} and ready to go.:) I used CloneX for my roots if you were wondering bro. I think they like the sun as well I cant wait to go outside fully, That would be sweet. Maybe 1 day. :yummy:

just tuned in and caught up L1U, plants looking good and growing so fast! i am currently doing my 1st grow just straight soil and water vegged for 57 days and now where near the volume of yours, great stuff dude will be staying on on this :popcorn:

Welcome inbou,

Glad to have to along, if you have any questions just ask away. I'll do my best to answer what I can.

:goodluck: with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom