L-1-U's New Grow

Plants looking great L-1,,,,way to be a warrior and posting,, keep it up.
:peacetwo:

Thanks Spike!

I wanted to get that information out there, I'm glad you found it interesting. I know I did:high-five:

Flowering Day 14

Wow it's been two weeks and I think these ladies are doing very well:high-five: Tomorrow they will be getting a dose of Nutes some Molasses and a much needed drink of water.

#5 is a little slower in formation of flowers but she will fill in upon her terms. I like how she grows though many future bud sites, but she needs a trim bad:roorrip: #1 is growing like mad, she is a keeper no dought. Looks like trimming all the under stuff is working, I'm glad I got a clone of her:) #2 is healthy and growing very well! Yep she's a keeper and I'm happy I got a clone of her as well. :cheer:

All 3 girls in the grow room#5 is on the Left, #1 on the Right & #2 is at the bottom in the middle
rsz_00334.jpg

I think they will get a trim tomorrow along with their drink!
How do they Look?

Side photo of plant #1
rsz_00627.jpg

She is gonna have some nice nugs in the coming weeks:cheer: I can only imagine how she will look in 6 weeks:popcorn::popcorn::circle-of-love:

A random photo
001616.JPG

I really liked this photo for some reason. It shows the main cola on Plant #2 {that's gonna be a nice cola} and how #5 looks. I think #5 is has a 10 week flowering time. She is about 5 days behind the other two in flower production:Namaste:

Well the girls are starting their 3rd week of flowering and impress me everyday:Namaste: I've found out one thing my plants like it when my temps are between 85 and 95. All I do its turn my fan on a higher setting so plenty of air can move around. I have a fan bringing in fresh air from outside and my fan circulating air in my grow room.

That's my update for the week, I'll have new photo's of the babies in a few days. They have ajusted very well to their new homes. I'm thinking about putting one or two of them into the flower room and have a 12/12 from clone grow as well.

Any and all thoughts or comments are always welcome

Hi Light one up! :)
Those girls look great! I liked the same picture you did. Just a nice look through.
If you ever do get a bit more space, your going to make us old timers look bad! :adore::adore:

Hello OMM,

I have the space to expand my room is 3x6x7 but I just don't have the fire power meaning Lights to do a grow that big. The room has a window in there as well so that's a huge plus for bringing in fresh air and taking out the hot air!

Once I can get the fire power it will be time to grow some big girls, that anit gonna be anytime soon unless I can win the Lotto. I think I might have a better chance getting elected president next year than winning the Lotto this year. Hahaha

Always a pleasure hearing from you!

Hello OMM,

I have the space to expand my room is 3x6x7 but I just don't have the fire power meaning Lights to do a grow that big. The room has a window in there as well so that's a huge plus for bringing in fresh air and taking out the hot air!

Once I can get the fire power it will be time to grow some big girls, that anit gonna be anytime soon unless I can win the Lotto. I think I might have a better chance getting elected president next year than winning the Lotto this year. Hahaha

Always a pleasure hearing from you!

I hear you Buddy
Been that way few times myself. Sued and what have you. Long story.

Tell you what though...the price of your meds isn't very much...so your way ahead of allot of others.
I would love to see you hit the lottery. Once things got settled down you would have a hell of a garden!

By the way, I have never thanked you for your efforts to help us all go legal.
We need more folks like you. :bravo:

I hear you Buddy
Been that way few times myself. Sued and what have you. Long story.

Tell you what though...the price of your meds isn't very much...so your way ahead of allot of others.
I would love to see you hit the lottery. Once things got settled down you would have a hell of a garden!

By the way, I have never thanked you for your efforts to help us all go legal.
We need more folks like you. :bravo:

Your right the price of my meds anit much at all, just the cost of power and supplies. So I'm ahead of the game a little bit.

If I hit the Lottery, that would be a blessing in it's own right! I would have a couple upgrades if that ever happened:)

Your welcome for that info I'm just doing my part of helping educate every-1 about what is going on. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Very nice brother. You have done a great job so far. Can't wait until they get closer to harvest to see how huge they get. Keep up the excellant work.

I can't wait either:popcorn: is it time to harvest yet.. lol

Thanks for the positive vibes my friend!

Lookin good as always, your plants are looking very healthy. I cant wait to see what they're gonna look like. Number 2 looks like its going to be very nice. My autoflower that is the same age as yours is 24" tall and loaded with buds. I want to say its like 57 days old now.

Today my girls got a hair cut and a much needed drink of water. I took a couple photos while I was in there and I got a couple of the babies as well.

1st I'll start with a group shot of all three of my girls after their trim.
rsz_00230.jpg

Does any-1 know what strains these plants are? I was just wondering that's all, any help would be greatful.

Next up is a close up of #1, This girl has a smell like I have never smelt before. I think I am in :circle-of-love:
005559.JPG

Here is a close up of #2's main cola! This lady is beautiful as well.
007493.JPG

Now it's time for the Babies, 1st up are the clones from #1
009421.JPG

The plant on the left has been topped

Now for the clones from #2
010392.JPG

The plant on the left has been topped as well

Last but not least are the clones from #5 {Neither of these plants were topped)
011345.JPG

Have a great weekend every-1

:Namaste:

Lookin good as always, your plants are looking very healthy. I cant wait to see what they're gonna look like. Number 2 looks like its going to be very nice. My autoflower that is the same age as yours is 24" tall and loaded with buds. I want to say its like 57 days old now.

I can't wait to see how they look either man, I am very curious about how they will produce. #2 will be a pretty lady when she is full grown for sure, but then again all Marijuana plants do when they are mature.:) I would love to get my hands on some autoflower plants. from what I have heard about them they will produce about an once per plant, so I'm sure you will enjoy your harvest very much!

:goodluck: on your grow..

Thanks man I can't wait for harvest, these girls have 40 days left. I hope it does not go by to damn slow.. lol

You do the same bro!!

Sweet bro! Your doing a fine job at keeping the journal and the girls looking tidy. I would keep topping as you're doing man, I find that keeping an equal height works out for better colas.

You doing it man, just take care of yourself and the family, everything else will fall into place. :goodluck:

Hi Light 1 Up . :popcorn:

Buddy, I have no idea what that girl is. She looks much like many girls I've seen.
#1 is just flat beautiful. Heck, they all are. They look like they love the sunshine.
You sure love your girls and it shows! :circle-of-love:

Sweet bro! Your doing a fine job at keeping the journal and the girls looking tidy. I would keep topping as you're doing man, I find that keeping an equal height works out for better colas.

You doing it man, just take care of yourself and the family, everything else will fall into place. :goodluck:

I think I will top my babies a few times then let them grow out.. I like how they grow when topped. {Bushy and plenty of tops}

Family always comes first and things do tend to fall into place, It's funny how that always works out!

Good to hear from ya my friend..

Hi Light 1 Up . :popcorn:

Buddy, I have no idea what that girl is. She looks much like many girls I've seen.
#1 is just flat beautiful. Heck, they all are. They look like they love the sunshine.
You sure love your girls and it shows! :circle-of-love:

#1 smell has added a new vanilla/fruity kinda smell to her, Wow this girl is gonna be outstanding. #2 is starting to have a decent smell to her as well and #5 is filling in, I can't wait for them to swell up:)

I guess I am a proud poppa, it's just these girls are so pretty it's hard not to show them off..

I can't wait to see how they look either man, I am very curious about how they will produce. #2 will be a pretty lady when she is full grown for sure, but then again all Marijuana plants do when they are mature.:) I would love to get my hands on some autoflower plants. from what I have heard about them they will produce about an once per plant, so I'm sure you will enjoy your harvest very much!

:goodluck: on your grow..

Im hoping for almost 2 oz's from my autoflower. Somehow she managed to get 2 feet tall and her buds are growing wonderfully. They smell like lemons when i rub the leaves around them.. so lets just say im impatiently waiting on the harvest haha. Your girls def look like theyre gonna produce some quality smoke they look extra healthy.. ;)

High Light 1 up, just wanted to say thank you for pics, really appreciated that, and man, you're doin a hell of of a job raising girls because raising a female aint easy! Waiting to see the end results!:high-five::Namaste:

Thanks for stopping in and your welcome for the photos my friend. I hope they helped you with your grow. I hope to have some good results this time around.;)

Im hoping for almost 2 oz's from my autoflower. Somehow she managed to get 2 feet tall and her buds are growing wonderfully. They smell like lemons when i rub the leaves around them.. so lets just say im impatiently waiting on the harvest haha. Your girls def look like theyre gonna produce some quality smoke they look extra healthy.. ;)

I would want 2 over 1 any day of the week as well. I hope you get my friend:cheer: Lemons that sound kinda nice:). I know the feeling very well about being impatiently waiting to harvest:popcorn: Sometimes the hardest part is letting them fully mature.

Thanks for that comment man, I always try to do my best at want ever I do..

:goodluck: on your grow bro!!

Hey L1U, plants looking beautiful. My kids been in town for a week so I have been away for a bit, but after a week I must say they are looking sweet, probably sweeter then they smell. Looking forward to the fattening to really start on your girls. Oh and your clones all I can say is, I can't believe its not butter:cheer::cheer: go clones.

Back
Top Bottom