Land Of Perpetual Chronic

Wow, BC :eek: 59 days?!
That gelato looks like a confection.
Way to grow, bro.
She’s a lovely plant to grow out and especially nice to smoke on too. Hope you and the whanau are well bruv?
You really did pick the perfect title for your journal mate. It's a feast for the eyes each time I come by. Great work mate :headbanger:
Hey brother Vet, cheers for that feedback my man. I really appreciate it and I can say exactly the same thing for your plants. Smoke on brother.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Just flying by, Bionic. I hope you are well!
Hey brotherman, I’ve been knocked down by crappy health so have been absent from the forums but I’m now able to get back online and scroll this wonderful site. Hope you’re keeping well and harvesting super sticky buds.

So I’m back as my health will allow…. I currently don’t have the big tents running as it’s a little to much for me to manage. I do have a hobby tent to keep my green fingers happy as life without growing isn’t quite the same for me. Caring for and becoming connected with the plants even until incineration day is magic. So I’ve got a small 800mm x 800mm x 1.8m tent. I had to measure this before posting and lucky I did as I thought it was smaller.
I’ve got my 450w led cooking 4 slightly different strains.
Godfather og.
Godfather og x grand daddy purple.
Godfather og x white widow.
Gelato #33.
These girls are on day 23 of flowering.
Soil grown in 15L buckets.
80/20 soil/perlite.
They’re currently being fed headmaster, Cmx -ph6.2.
Keep well, smoke and smile :ganjamon:

I’ve been knocked down by crappy health so have been absent from the forums
I’m with you bro. Hope you’re getting on top of your health issues.

Dedicating this bag to you and your health
DB6C68D1-8809-4581-8BE3-91E0E1534583.jpeg

I’m with you bro. Hope you’re getting on top of your health issues.

Dedicating this bag to you and your health
DB6C68D1-8809-4581-8BE3-91E0E1534583.jpeg
That’s a nice big bucky in honour. Cheers and salute my friend. This made me smile

Back
Top Bottom