LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

Well got my 420 nugg jar etc the other day! God bless em but bloody stop changing the jar designs!!!!!! All I've ever wanted was 12 of them all the same so I can have a little display and one for each month! :)
I did get almost there with the original little ones. Which I've misplaced one of lol, also a large one? Im sure they'll turn up:) Anyway then I get used to the sightly bigger ones and get going again and then the design changes again!!!!! Ahhh!

So looks like I'm here for a while yet as I'll get my display one day lol.
IMAG063511.jpg

I have to agree the new style isnt the same :circle-of-love:
Buut it will grow on you (pun intended) I had to ask for a replacement when I cracked my original:love:
Any how thats a super stash about be nicely displayed:rollit::thanks::passitleft::ciao::thanks:

Do these remo nutes need to be PH adjusted or is it mix and go like advanced? And what about the use of RO water? Was going to try to read thread but it's just too long lol

I use RO with them and have to slightly adjust by about 0.40 :)
thanks for the response, beautiful garden! Do you use the magnifical or alike cal/mag supplement before mixing the rest of the line to help with fallout or does the line mix right up like it is, PH adjust and serve? Lol I use AN right now and am looking to switch to remo or RX green solutions. Just started working my local grow shop and I get everything at cost and we don't carry advanced nutrients so time to move on and save some money lol thanks again for your time.

thanks for the response, beautiful garden! Do you use the magnifical or alike cal/mag supplement before mixing the rest of the line to help with fallout or does the line mix right up like it is, PH adjust and serve? Lol I use AN right now and am looking to switch to remo or RX green solutions. Just started working my local grow shop and I get everything at cost and we don't carry advanced nutrients so time to move on and save some money lol thanks again for your time.

I just mix right up, its really simple stuff to use but the results are :)

I use RO with them and have to slightly adjust by about 0.40 :)

Nice that saves me money, I know you don't use advanced but do I need to be adding calmag before I mix that up or can I cut that out? This is first time I've ventured from my normal forum and it's nice to find the same vibe, really glad I found someone that's willing to help and share info. Thank you so much. I'll be following along trying to harm and an going to try to read the whole thread. Great stuff man and beautiful gardening

Whoa the chair grew overnight! You're lucky that your water has stable PH ours can fluctuate from 6.5 to 8+. Sometimes in a day.

The Ultimate is a DP Auto correct. I know the power on the Think Big was strong. Is this the same type of knock you off your socks high? Garden looks amazing my friend!
:bravo:

I'm having a hard time imagining all those squished into a cupboard while the landlord snoops about your place. ;) :rofl: You must laugh your ass off when he leaves lol!!!!

Nice that saves me money, I know you don't use advanced but do I need to be adding calmag before I mix that up or can I cut that out? This is first time I've ventured from my normal forum and it's nice to find the same vibe, really glad I found someone that's willing to help and share info. Thank you so much. I'll be following along trying to harm and an going to try to read the whole thread. Great stuff man and beautiful gardening

Welcome Pete! This is a great forum and community. You picked one of the best to learn from! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom