Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Top shelf bud Lowie! Looking amazing in there! :headbanger:
Hey Simba! :passitleft:
Cheers mate.
Im really dying to smoke them and squish some..... But this is fast compared to some full sativas like,Grinspoon I have run in tents. Ran 130 days....just in flower!
This is going to end up under 100 days from seed.
They only going to get better now, still 5 days more on the finisher....... Lol.

Go Buds Go!

Just in the flower tent tying up a Peyote,Critical...... Tent sides were holding it up... Lol.
Smell was overwhelming...skunks, kushes, Peyote just melting your brain with stink....Daaayyymmmmm.....

Bunched them up a lil closer, lights got better punch now, buds are frosting but leaves are having sugars pulled out of them, so yellowing up everywhere,is what a plantvshould do in late flower....

Almost forgot those myco- trichaderma mixes are sweet, plants look super happy.....

WP_20190528_20_21_43_Rich_LI.jpg

Going to bed stinking of buds.....
mmmmmm...bud hands...

Everything looks amazing dude , there’s a few pics that need to get put on photo of the month, outstanding my friend . Can’t wait to see what your harvest brings :morenutes:they are MONSTERS
Hey Dean, I will have a look for the photo of the month thing...
Im not sure how,much it will yield, but will be really good quality.
I top these strains and veg in 20L coco for 6 weeks,then I would show you monsters, but flowering would be a nightmare....lol. Fill the tent right up with just 6.

Gave the girls 1L of feed each, thats the end of that batch now, should last them until Weekend at least.... See how they look come Sunday....

Edit... Cant enter any comps,entered,them earlier. Doh!
Next Month....

Update Time!

Just fed the girls 4L each of 1/2 strength nutes and full strength shooting powder.

That is their last feed now, will flush the pots out with water when they finish drinking this lot of nutes.... Just until they run clear, because the shooting powder is VERY strong at 0:coolsmoker:25.
Only takes a day or two at most, let them drink a lil water before the chop.
So not this Weekend, next weekend is harvest......

Here are some teaser pics.....

Week 9 Day 6......

Bloody Chilly here, going for a Joint!
:ganjamon:

Absolutely breathtaking dude, amazing photos , should be some nice bag appeal. Real good job on these gals all the hard work finally pays off my friend
Hey Dean , Cheers mate, took pics outside of tent this time for budshots etc.
Bag Appeal.....lol.....after .... Im smoking and squishing the lot. Meds for me.
Flavour Country....hehe

We still have at least 4-5 days on the feed with flower finisher to go.....so it aint over by a long shot.....in fact, best is yet to come....

The peyote man, wow!! Send some beans my way ;)
Heya Dirty , yeah normally Pineapple Chunk or WW smell would dominate.
The Peyote Critical I think most were a Freeby offer with an order, lol, but lucked a great pheno....even some tied up buds cant stay up, so frosty and heavy.
I think I got 3 beans of that left, used 2, ordered 5 or gifted 5.
I can clone straight straight into coco with 100% strike, so no need to keep ordering. One order lasted me 10 years.
Only got 10 strains....lol
G13 Haze I was smoking was from seed in 2009/10....hehe.... The last of the ol genes, others were lost unfortunately.
Need these new flavas dirt, Ima gettin rutted....hehe.

Ha ha brilliant mate. Yeah I too clone straight into Coco but I'm too keen to try new strains all of the time and unlike you I only grow one or two plants at a time in my 4x4 so most of my clones end up at my friends places.

I have a great collection of strains and given the number of plants I run at any one time I have enough to last until ming the merciless takes over the world :p

Ha ha brilliant mate. Yeah I too clone straight into Coco but I'm too keen to try new strains all of the time and unlike you I only grow one or two plants at a time in my 4x4 so most of my clones end up at my friends places.

I have a great collection of strains and given the number of plants I run at any one time I have enough to last until ming the merciless takes over the world :p
Haha... Im jealous of all your strains.
I just love to grow. Hard to pick what to grow sometimes.

Those plants are looking so sweet man!
I have to start doing several strains like you instead of one monster at a time.
Heya Sdog! Thanks mate.
Variety is the spice of life.....hehe....
Next round will be better............

So many strains so little time... :nomo::rofl::rollit:

Beautiful pics Lowie! :bravo: The rosin coming from these girls will be out of this world...

OooooooooooEE!! Lowie those girls are looking gooooooood! :laughtwo:

Trichomes city and the populations up! Hahaha

Good on you mate what a great run
Thanks Herby, just getting racks etc sorted for harvest..... They are getting pretty frosty now.
Scissors at the ready....hehe.

So many strains so little time... :nomo::rofl::rollit:
Aint that the truth...... So many I will never try in a lifetime.....

Beautiful pics Lowie! :bravo: The rosin coming from these girls will be out of this world...
Thanks mate!
Squish, squish.......squish, squish.......
Those plants arent real Irie... I faked the whole grow..... Trich shots are actually from Lavender..... Plants.....plastic...
:rolleyes:

Just an update on the Mum-Clone area.....
They seemed to REALLY like the myco, thrica blend... Even in the cold they took off....anywhere from 5C to 15C most days, still kickin off...

WP_20190601_09_45_43_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20190601_09_46_39_Rich_LI.jpg

Super healthy compact 38w LED tent..
4600 lumens...all I need to clone and keep mums etc for veg and not stretching to buggery.
6500K temp range with no UV or IR.
I have one more to fill tent completely at 6900 lumens but need the screw in socket for the lead, I have.... Doh!
Keep forgetting. Next time.....

LR72

just cruising by … Beautiful Plants … Keep up the excellent work !

Makes me feel good about choosing the CMH light(s). One for a 5x5 or two? I also have 2x200 real watts LED's.

Back
Top Bottom