Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Efficient for sure!
Cheers Sly, my whole growroom runs under 800w, both tents, lights , fans, the lot. Still be under 1200w with another 315w CMH....mwahahaha...

just cruising by … Beautiful Plants … Keep up the excellent work !
Cheers No Pain, Almost at finish line, had last feed, couple days to drink, lil flush, then trim and hang and hopefully squish... Lol. Rosin joke....

Makes me feel good about choosing the CMH light(s). One for a 5x5 or two? I also have 2x200 real watts LED's.
one 315w cmh to 4' x 4 '.
One cmh and both leds be interesting.
I like CMH, 630w...2 315s for better spread will go stupid in that space.
I got two 315w in 4' x 8' but now I think three will smash it, no lack of light and still only 945w flower-veg up tent, that can smash BIG numbers.

Had a look in tent this morning, had to re-tie the Peyote Critical buds, can not stand up any more. Buds are way top heavy. Niiiccccceeeee!
Frost on plants is insane...... Pics during week.... From stink tent central....

I knew it!! :straightface:... :rofl:
Clones are looking great Lowie!!
Hehe.... Fake news! I deny it all..... Lol
Yeah that treatment perked girls up a bit.

I just had a look in there and they are taking turns at blowing my mind... The frost building on the Pineapple Chunk is insane..... I mean it went a whole new messed up......., would of got some pics but one of my lights was off, think loose globe or wiring...weird, fine now. Fixed.

I have been looking at it and think I messed up on the broad shade kits.
I should of gone the focus kits, which I shall remedy......
After much umming and arrring over getting an LED panel or another 315w CMH.... 315w CMH wins for me.
Just need a lil more spread and punch.

The focal reflector outshines mine in ppfd at every height. With the focals, mount them at tent top and leave there.
No up and down, and they would still beat my reflectors.....doh!
So kill two birds with one stone, decided to get 3 x Focal shade bracket kits with 4m cord, so can run ballasts outside the tent and another 315w CMH broad light kit.
Then I will have a complete set of 3 broad and 3 focal reflectors I can change, mix up, whatever. They are magnetic fit interchangable, sweet.
Im thinking 3 x 315w tent, all focal reflectors....would smash it......
Just saving last bit up.... have in all in by next flower show hopefully.

Sticky icky. Nice plants @Lowrider72!
:passitleft:
Heya BobbyZ, good to have you along.
Plants are suffering now, the Shooting Powder is a Harsh bitch Mistress...owns them good.
Seen as you fellas are sooo nice, I will grab a few quick shots for you..... But then you have to wait a few days... Lol
Today is Day 1 of Week 10, be flushed and finished by weeks end.

Week 10 Day 1.....

Tried to get best shots I could, bloody tight squeeze in there. Just gave them last lil bit of feed, a splash each....still piling it on....some of those flowers I want yo smoke them soooo bad, I can taste them......

Enjoy!

Damn Lowie... my plants told me they want to be like yours when they grow up...:adore::bravo::drool::bongrip::rollit:

Damn Lowie... my plants told me they want to be like yours when they grow up...:adore::bravo::drool::bongrip::rollit:
Lmao.....cheers Irie, Im sure,they will blitz mine. Im always amazed at the quality of most of the grows here, including yours good Sir....

Yours and LowRider ‘s are ready for more contest winners!
Cheers Westie, lets get em Irie! Lol

Damn lowie those look fantastic
Thanks N420, get some more,pics before harvest, just sorting drying racks etc in room. Need to make some bubble hash.... Still got trim in freezer from last time... Lol.

Wow LR72! Looks gorgeous.
Cheers Sly, Its been pretty trouble free, sooo impressed by the CMH, they got a loyal fan now, best condition plants I have run, soooo easy to do the grow it makes me look hella pro! Lol

Checked on girls, they said they arent finished yet and to stay tuned while they get Phat....hehehe

LR72

Wow.

Those look awesome! What color!
I thought you would like them Canuck.... Hehe. Pretty cold here, I use no heaters etc...just let them colour.....
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Lowie! Beautiful!! :yummy::adore:

Big girls, you are beautiful :headbanger::laughtwo:

Seriously though congrats mate. You must be excited to sample some of your hard work!
Thanks Brutha Herby!
Those girls arent bad eh. They are putting on a nice finishing act.
I wanted to take testers but want it at its best.... Hehe...

Sweet nugs you got there cuz. Good times aye?
:ganjamon:
Getting there cuzzy bro. Lol.
Be sweeter after I smoke some scissor charas at harvest....hehe.

Phat.... Pure healthy amber trichomes.
lol. Clever.

Hey Al, man of few words.... Cheers mate!

Will check girls tonight, see how they are drinking the last feed.
Mum and Clone tent went off, I used the last of that myco-tricha mix today, am impressed with how it perked them up in the cold. Good stuff.
Heres a pic after a feed and a sort out....

WP_20190604_15_56_25_Pro.jpg

Lowrider72 here, just putting up a grow journal, hope you enjoy!
Been growing in Coco 10yrs, love it.
Trying out new 315w CMH lights and running a complete grow system under 800w.... Here we growwwwww......

Excellent work ... very impressive!

I chose an XHGrow 1800W COB LED Full Spectrum Grow Light but I am not sure how it stacks up against your 315w CMH light. I still have a lot to learn about lights before I choose my next one, so your threads are very helpful.

Good luck with the flowering ... time to reap those rewards!

Excellent work ... very impressive!

I chose an XHGrow 1800W COB LED Full Spectrum Grow Light but I am not sure how it stacks up against your 315w CMH light. I still have a lot to learn about lights before I choose my next one, so your threads are very helpful.

Good luck with the flowering ... time to reap those rewards!
Hey sqi2kGuy, Thanks mate, getting there.
1800w COB..... Geez... Now bet thats got balls. Actual watts draw or output?
lighting is a minefield mate. Below in my signiture is a link to a CMH info thread.
Fuys on here getting great results with all types of LED, CMH, HPS etc

Hey sqi2kGuy, Thanks mate, getting there.
1800w COB..... Geez... Now bet thats got balls. Actual watts draw or output?
lighting is a minefield mate. Below in my signiture is a link to a CMH info thread.
Fuys on here getting great results with all types of LED, CMH, HPS etc

Hey @Lowrider72 ... I was reading a bit about COB LEDs and when I saw this Full Spectrum only drew 300W at the wall with minimal heat and 3'x3' coverage I figured I would give it a try.

Right now I am experimenting with autoflowers and pushing a few strains at the max of the recommended settings ... light at 18" instead of 24", light running 22h on 2h off, RH 70%, watering with full nutes. In a day or so I will pull back and see how long it takes for them to recover.

Ultimately I want to find out if:
i) pushing two grows of autoflowers hard in a SOG yields more than ...
ii) a photoperiod in a ScrOG growing in ...
iii) the same period of time with a powerful light source drawing minimal power.

I'm not a true believer in autoflowers over photoperiods yet but I do see their potential as technology gets better,

I read your thread on CMH yesterday and pulled up its specs ... I liked it a lot. Next I want to read more about flourescents.

Anyway ... keep up this great grow ... and I'm looking forward to learning more from your future articles and grows. It's awesome having people like you in the forums!

Back
Top Bottom