Lucky's First Home Grown Bag Seed

Funny thing I really don't have many tools. I do however have some friends that enjoy cannabis as well so they don't mind helping out. I am fairly handy though but more or less need to have someone show me what to do then after that I'm smart enough to figure it out.

Ah fuck well because of my living situation I might have a problem growing meds. I still plan on setting everything up though and practicing indoor growing! I'll have the best god damn tomato's and peppers! lol

I believe my state is only a few years away from having medical mj. And hell if not I'll move!

So I'm going ahead on schedule. I'm going to build a 10ftx5ft room. With a badass hydro set up. Ya'll might want to hold on it's about

Sounds like you had your heart set on an HPS ballast.

InsideSun (website same name) is having a special on a 400W HPS system. It includes ballast, reflector and HPS bulb for $89.99. For $50.00 extra, you can upgrade the bulb to a Hortilux Super HPS, the cadillac of HPS bulbs.

I haven't used the site, but I may when I need another HPS system. The testimonials look good, though.

Oh - the reason it's so cheap is that the ballast is rebuilt. I don't see any problem with that, though - likely replaced the transformer.

I already have one 600w quantum digi ballast. It's also has 50%,75%, and 100% setting. Which is really nice bc right now I have set at 50% power but moved the light much closer for vegging.

New project. I'm building a bubble cloner. My goal is to scatter 50 clones where I feel are in safe places. I'll then use my gps to mark the plant. So it's very easy to find all 50 again. Why am I planting so many? I figure some will be eaten, some robbed etc...

So here it is. If anyone would like directions of how I made it I can break it down Barney style.

I looked at several different DIY bubble cloners. I decided to go with a bubble cloner bc of how easy it is to set up and it's high success rate. Most people reporting nearly 100% with clones staying lush green the whole time. I have a small 10 gallon aquarium heater that will keep the water at 78*.

P10200071.JPG

P10200081.JPG

P10200111.JPG

P10200131.JPG

Im picking up my new puppy tomw. Murphy will be 8 weeks old tomw and is half chesapeake bay retriever and half labrador.

P10200121.JPG

Boy there sure is a lot to learn about outdoor organic growing! Just when I felt like I was getting a grasp on growing "indoor". I guess the actual growing isn't all that much different but trying to not get caught growing indoor vs caught outdoor are sooo different.

I found a couple forest preserves close to my house. One is over 200 acres the other is almost 700. Personally I don't think 200 acres is large enough but maybe I'll scatter a couple there if there some ground thats really hard to get to.

I guess I'm going to wrap up this indoor journal. I will be stating an outdoor journal so if anyone wants to come learn outdoor with me Ill post a link to my page

Hey Lucky,

Great Journal!

So, you're moving outdoors, huh? I've grown a few crops outdoors, but that was before I knew anything about growing. Luckily, Mother Nature did most of the work.

Having all the indoor experience should help a lot. Someday I want to grow another crop outdoors, so I'll be peeking over your shoulder to see how it goes. Then you can teach me something!

Good Luck!

Ah fuck well because of my living situation I might have a problem growing meds. I still plan on setting everything up though and practicing indoor growing! I'll have the best god damn tomato's and peppers! lol

I believe my state is only a few years away from having medical mj. And hell if not I'll move!

So I'm going ahead on schedule. I'm going to build a 10ftx5ft room. With a badass hydro set up. Ya'll might want to hold on it's about

I got the same problem, and its a shame because it works so well for my pain. I have done the same thing your doing, I garden outside, flower and veggies, my health had gotten so bad I decided to grow some stuff indoors anyway, tomatoes, peppers, trying cantaloupe, and a few flowers, by the time I move or my state passes a MM law (which ever comes first) I should have the indoor stuff down, plus I help a friend with a couple plants he has....the thought of moving to DC is looking better every day! LOL

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom