Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine Nutes

Re: Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine N

Nice work Lyzardman!! Nugs in the jars... Great looking buds too. Nice trim job.

I'm looking forward to the next grow... Till then, enjoy that sweet sweet smoke.

:green_heart:cheers

Re: Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine N

Did you use only 150 watts total of cfl lighting.
Like to see a grow done with only cfl. I know yours says 150 watts cfl. So far everyone flowers with his or led.I want to put my n ox together. And I want cfl set up if I'm going yo get what you did. I don't need great amount growing just for myself. Thanks for the video I will be using it in my guidelines. Thank you for shareing

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using 420

I vegged under cfl, but then lucked into a 1000 watt HPS for flower, definitely worth it if you want good yield.

Ok, I know it has been awhile since my last update but I have been pretty sick. But now that I have sufficiently bouncedo back from that, here it goes. Still have one girl left in flower, a Gorilla Glue #7 in a DWC. As of today is at the end of week 7 and has recently started Overdrive. She is getting Dakine 420 Nutes plus terpenator, hydroplex, silica blast, CalMag, and hydroguard. So yeah dove a little deeper into the Nute pool!
ALSO, having been fighting a slight heat issue with the first really warm days. In turn I needed to set up the AC window unit and now occasionally due to a spike in usage when something kicks on the breaker blows. So after selling an engine build that has been sitting in the garage forever, I pulled the trigger on a LED light (but it's not a Mars Hydro, so I'm not sure how much I can say without stepping on any toes.) But needless to say I am very excited. I should have by Thursday or Friday. :cheer::party::bigtoke:

I would like to take a poll to determine what my next grow "experiment" will be. And while I am open to suggestions on other ideas I will post a few options and let all those who want to vote decide. Here are a few ideas
All strains will be same genetics for each test.
1. 3gal pot (plastic, fabric ect.) VS. 3gal DWC with same light, training, nutes, pruning.
2. Botanicare liquid nutes VS. Dakine 420 powdered nutes. 10 gal pots.
3. LED (1000 watt equivalent) VS. 1000 watt HPS (aircooled).
4. Yield challenge, no training, topping, or fiming VS training, topping, and/or fiming. (or any combo therein)

Well, that's all I can think of right now but I'm sure you guys have some too!

For the new experiment I will be starting a new journal, but for now I will leave you to ponder and take a peak at the strain I probably will be running for experiments
This is Gorilla Glue #7 in a DWC at day 50 of flower under 1000 watt HPS.
20160418_220048.jpg

I would like to take a poll to determine what my next grow "experiment" will be. And while I am open to suggestions on other ideas I will post a few options and let all those who want to vote decide. Here are a few ideas
All strains will be same genetics for each test.
1. 3gal pot (plastic, fabric ect.) VS. 3gal DWC with same light, training, nutes, pruning.
2. Botanicare liquid nutes VS. Dakine 420 powdered nutes. 10 gal pots.
3. LED (1000 watt equivalent) VS. 1000 watt HPS (aircooled).
4. Yield challenge, no training, topping, or fiming VS training, topping, and/or fiming. (or any combo therein)

Well, that's all I can think of right now but I'm sure you guys have some too!

My personal preference is 1, but are you talking LOS, soilless, etc on the one side? Ideally, for my purposes, sunshine #4 and DNF nutes. :)

hehehe.

For the soil is would run a 50/50 mix of FFOF and Roots Organic. And for nutes the only ones I have a complete line of is the Dakine and the Botanicare. I could probably get the additives I don't have for the AN line.

For the soil is would run a 50/50 mix of FFOF and Roots Organic. And for nutes the only ones I have a complete line of is the Dakine and the Botanicare. I could probably get the additives I don't have for the AN line.

Ah well, it's not a perfect world for me after all. :)

I'd guess as long as the nutes for the two are somewhat similar, it'd be an interesting comparison. Good luck with whatever you decide.

My led should be here today sometime, but my carbon filter did come in ( this gorilla glue is LOUD) and it's just one plant. So since I'm going to be running 3-4 of them soon I figured it was time to pull the trigger.

Here is the last girl in flower she is Gorilla Glue #7 @ day 54 and is being done in a 3gal DWC with dakine nutes and multiple additives (terpenator, CalMag, hydroplex, overdrive, silica blast, sweet raw, hydroguard) 1000 watt HPS.

20160422_132927.jpg
20160422_133005.jpg
20160422_133014.jpg

Damn Lyzard brother.. This turned into a hell of a grow my friend! Well done mang! :high-five:

Thank you. All the positive feedback is great. And to put a cherry on top, my son was trimming at a garden and during a smoke break the owner of the garden takes a look at some of the NL from my harvest. He look at his friend and asked him "what the hell are we not doing" lol
Felt good.
NOW if my LED would show up, I could stop foaming at the mouth!

After inspecting the gorilla glue today, I think I'm going to take her a little early completed flush 4 days ago and have been getting heavy yellowing of the leaves. The pistol are 80-90% orange and trichomes look good @ 90% cloudy with a chance of amber here and there. Since led is due to arrive tomorrow, and I like my Gorilla Glue to be daytime smoke I will harvest tomorrow.

Gorilla glue got the chop!!! Just a hint of amber so it will be perfect for daytime use. Now on to the pics (I will get a dry weight when it goes in jars.
And as you can see the new led is up and running, so let a new adventure begin.

20160425_230014.jpg
20160425_230040.jpg
20160425_230108.jpg
20160425_182324.jpg
20160425_214614.jpg

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Im pretty much a noob too, but i have just completed my first harvest. I had alot of help from members here at 420, and i have done more than my fair share of Internet research, but to answer your question that is my temp/relative humidity sensor so I can control the environment.

Dry total is in; 1 gorilla glue in a 3gal DWC under 1000 watt HPS yielded 5Oz. 7.02grams of flower, 2.34grams compression hash, and 1.5Oz of trim for bubble hash. And hindsight being 20/20 I should have let it go another week or so. Next time....

That will wrap up this grow, but keep an eye out for a new journal coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom