MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

Beautiful plants. I like your videos, too, especially the ones that do not feature a cameo appearance by caterpillars. lol

Haha, they are persistent, but so am I. Getting strong lifting those pots checking for those feckers.... thanks for coming by!! ;)

lookin good MMM

those auto's r looking great . I started 2 more auto's on Monday, northern lights x big bud and another mass midget and I'm putting them in the milk crates, that was a great idea and now I have 12 crates waiting for me to go and get.

I've looked at all the video's, good job MMM. I can't believe the difference in just 1 wk , the growth is amazing, are all auto's that aggressive in growing? now back to finish reading this journal....

be well

fringe50

Yeah buddy, the milk crates come in handy, but they add weight so keep that in mind if you plan to move them. I have a couple northern lights beans,, I'll be watching I might drop them shortly.

These girls are crazy.... I'm not sure what to say about the growth since this is my second run with autos. I'm very happy. Thank you for coming by. The videos make it easy to cover a lot in a short period.. with my occasional brain fart...:thanks:

You are right on with the Cheese, that main stem looks thick for a plant that size. She is going to be able to support a coke bottle size cola no problem.

All the girls look good and nice to see the runt growing strong.

Like the vids, MMM. Keep em coming.

I'm going to get more of those seeds... I don't need more,,, but that plant is awesome... can't wait to try. ;) thank you for looking!!

Mass! You're my missing gem! I started a new journal and I'd be grateful to have you join me. Taking it to the next level and who better to have along then someone who helped me start it all?

Just blowing away my expectations,,, and I keep em high... next week I'm going to give each one it's own day for pics,, they deserve some individual attention,, they smell gooooood.....tomorrow night is the last night they stay and wake in the bloom room.

It's platinum time in the bloom room

20150530_201003.jpg

Thanks Max,, she ain't done yet.. couple lights off...
20150531_231829.jpg
20150531_231813.jpg
20150531_232106.jpg

Whew, the difference week to week when looking at video is amaaaazing.

Last week the first thing I noticed was the leaf size,, this week,, all buddddd:amen:

Please see my weekly video update...Thank you for ANY and ALL comments!!!

[video]

Great work on these videos MMM. Your plants have come along beautifully. This is the most exciting stage, as they race to completion. You're dazzling us with the teas and drenches and your girls are obviously thrilled with your handling.

If I could award more rep points I would. Keep it up. :goodjob:

I tried milk early into my harvest, though mine was done with buds. I liked both the taste (with a bit of honey added) and the buzz. Really liked the buzz. Deep and solid, to my recollection. A clear head rush that lasted for hours.

Thanks, Sue... as you know this is the most rewarding and challenging time... I feel like a bountiful harvest is within grasp... I can..smell it

The test will be to do all the right things the next month,, and not many wrong things.

I hope this is where a few harvests has prepared me,, but I still consider myself a rookie.

Thanks for checking me out,, I haven't had time for my journals nevermind others,, hope all is well..:thanks:

All rain the past few days means they've been in the bloom room 16/8 the past two days...

Tomorrow they finish outside in greenhouse so I can get bloom room ready. .

Candy Kush Four, my runt, the top.... lol about a month left

20150602_144945.jpg

Here's Candy Kush Three,, she'll go first,, like 29 and a half days.. lol, my point is they are going as long as possible and chunk is the word of the day..
20150602_144930.jpg

Group

20150602_144920.jpg

:adore::cheer::blunt::goodjob::goodjob::welldone::thumb:Very great work plants are coming along beautifully

Thank you very much,, I'm very excited to see them swell up....Jamaican bat shit tea coming soon.. ;)

Hi, MassMedMan. :blushsmile: Love the group shot.

I wanted to tell you that I tried that milk you linked back in your journal (#528). It was good. I used some leaves from my THC bomb auto. It made about half a glass with about 20 large fan leaves. I used whole milk, no cream because I dont have any atm) and a dash of chocolate syrup. It was really good.

I feel good. A little sleepy, a little dopey and very good. Thank you for posting it. :blushsmile:

+reps

Inspirational MMM. After I get this second grow under my belt I'm going to get some auto femenized seeds. Hope mine looks as beautiful as yours.

Thanks bro,, kinda proves to me that making a soil kit/mix is not that hard. I wish I would have just stayed with the Coast of Maine Mix. It's all you need, it's all I need. I've wasted a lot of time and money to figure out what I already had. My coast Coast of Maine plants can stand with the best. No doubt. And you don't have to be a droid to use it..... Good luck buddy. Get off the beaten path,,,

Thanks bro,, kinda proves to me that making a soil kit/mix is not that hard. I wish I would have just stayed with the Coast of Maine Mix. It's all you need, it's all I need. I've wasted a lot of time and money to figure out what I already had. My coast Coast of Maine plants can stand with the best. No doubt. And you don't have to be a droid to use it..... Good luck buddy. Get off the beaten path,,,

Already taking my steps off the beaten path. I know what you mean about a soil kit. The original batch of super soil that I made will be used up soon and on all of the amendments I ha e have directions for soil amendments and even for making drenched and foliar feeds. So I will be making my own soil kit, drenched and foliar feeds before you know it.

Nice to see you found your niche and I'm sure you are just going to get better from here.

Cheers.

I know my first Auto surprised me, Mine was called Auto Speed Bud, I didn't think it was really fast, however it really did have an Odd aroma like really deep GrapeFruit concentrate. Wasn't desirable like sweet but very sour smell. Really frosty though.

[video]

Week Seven Video update..check it out please!!

Back
Top Bottom