MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

Yea i have that same RS fan hehe! Yea, personally i dont like ANY air movement on my colas... It took mine 6 days to dry last harvest. As long as the humidity doesnt go over around 62% I dont see how mold would grow since thats what I store mine at.. But maybe im wrong on that since there is a lot more moisture on the buds. I just know mine dried perfect with no air movement last harvest and will for sure be doing it the same way again. I love the bud washing and i believe thats why mine took the extra 6th day to dry as usually its 5 days without bud washing. Drying/Curing is always a touchy subject and I have changed something everytime so far lol. I need you to come help me trim some! Perfect trimming on those buds! Good job buddy!

Yeah, maybe I will turn it off and drill a few more holes tomorrow.

Considering I did wash my buds I don't really feel bad having the extra air movement. I will be keeping a very close eye on these buds.

Belated congrats on your fine frosty harvest my friend. Some great quality meds coming your way! :) bravo! :)

Thank you very much LA :cheesygrinsmiley: I am really hoping that these nugs are top notch. I did everything to the best of my ability this grow, and utilized every technique I could think of to get a perfect-as-possible dry and cure. I am about to head out and get some new Mason Jars to cure in, so excited to get these babies jarred up! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got some info for ya about a specific LED light.
I'll pm ya. The company is near you & have the best light I've ever seen.
And, I can proudly say that at least 2 dispensaries are using it.
16 band adjustable spectrum. Fairly cheap.
Full bloom, veg & finishing light.
The pics on my Cannabis Cup thread that are trees under the LED light were grown with the light.
Check it out.

Cajun, could you PM that info to me as well? Thanks.

- SOUR MONSTER :: BLOOM DAY 53 -

Hey 420magazine!

While the Purple Elephant finishes drying (an update on that to come later :cheesygrinsmiley: ) the Sour Monster is still in the tent with her sisters soakin' up all of that extra light they are getting now! Everyone seems to be liking the new arrangement. :laughtwo:

Today Sour Monster got a 2 liter flush of Denver Tap Water PH'ed to 5.8 and was given a Foliar Feeding of Snow Storm Ultra. I forget what number feeding that was, but she seems to have a few weeks to go still, going to start flush and cut of SSU feedings by eye.

PROFILE SHOTS -

IMG_4074_2.jpg
IMG_4075_2.jpg

TOP COLA -

IMG_4077_2.jpg

SIDE COLA -

IMG_4078_2.jpg

IMG_40646.jpg

Cajun, could you PM that info to me as well? Thanks.

Ended up being kind of a bust on the local LED Company. They were having an insane 420 sale on one of their lights, and after sending the two owners e-mails they nicely told me that the deal was no longer available... guess there is always next year :cheesygrinsmiley:

The lights look pretty insane though, definitely worth a look :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll shoot you a link, just in case Cajun hasn't already.

- CARLS JR. :: BLOOM DAY 53 -

Alright guys,

Next up on the update list is the lovely Carls Jr, who is starting to bud out nicely. She doesn't get thick but she is pretty as all hell. She was also flushed today with about 1 1/2 liters of Denver Tap Water PH'ed to 5.8, and got a Foliar Feeding of Snow Storm Ultra at a ratio of 1.25ml / 1L.

Going to play the flush and Foliar Feedings by eye, she will tell me when she is ready. She is getting a little heavy for her stalk though, she was starting to lean pretty far over so I staked her up with a little metal pole.

PROFILE -

IMG_40655.jpg

IMG_40701.jpg

TOP COLA -

IMG_4067_2.jpg
IMG_4073_2.jpg

SIDE COLAS -

IMG_4069_2.jpg
IMG_40724.jpg
IMG_4071_2.jpg
IMG_40686.jpg

- SHAMELESS AUTO FLOWER JOURNAL PLUG -

- LINK -

- PREVIEW OF WHATS OVER THERE -

IMG_4079_2.jpg
IMG_4085_2.jpg

That first picture is of my Auto BioDiesel Mass and the second picture is of a Strawberry Diesel clones that I rooted and threw in to the bloom tent. Go give that journal a look, I didn't update it for a while and it got moved to the Journal Graveyard. So I decided to get off my butt and finish what I started! :cheesygrinsmiley:

You have every right to be proud. Beautiful trim job Max. :bravo:

Thank you very much Sue :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Means a lot.

And trimming is one of those things I pay close attention too due to my... habits :laughtwo: So I try and get a nice shapely trim going, going to make some final adjustments today then they should be about to my liking :cheesygrinsmiley:

The bag of washed trim is just absolutely beautiful, which reminds me I have to take a picture of that! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ended up being kind of a bust on the local LED Company. They were having an insane 420 sale on one of their lights, and after sending the two owners e-mails they nicely told me that the deal was no longer available... guess there is always next year :cheesygrinsmiley:

The lights look pretty insane though, definitely worth a look :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll shoot you a link, just in case Cajun hasn't already.

Thanks for the link Max. Nice looking lights. Very tempting, eh? Here's what I'm thinking - sooner or later I will upgrade to Platniums. Why not make that sooner? I may have to start with a 300 , but maybe - just maybe I can swing a 450. See? There we go thinking alike again Max.

Get the P450...
Max, your trees are stunning my friend.
The fans on those gals tell their grow story.
They're applauding you...

If there was a vote for best nube, turned green... You'd get it.
Well researched, planned & executed. Huah.

Man, congrats again.

My only advice, sorry, but you need more light. Your talent has exceeded your electric bill.

Thanks for the link Max. Nice looking lights. Very tempting, eh? Here's what I'm thinking - sooner or later I will upgrade to Platniums. Why not make that sooner? I may have to start with a 300 , but maybe - just maybe I can swing a 450. See? There we go thinking alike again Max.

Haha Sue, what fun would life be if we didn't let ourselves get carried away every once in a while :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

We definitely have the same outlook on the situation, I hope for both of our imaginations sake, we get out new lights sooner rather than later :rofl: Keep on doing your thing Sue, you have proven you could grow under a candle light so I'm confident regardless of the man made sun in your house, that you will always grow top notch medicine :cheesygrinsmiley:

Get the P450...
Max, your trees are stunning my friend.
The fans on those gals tell their grow story.
They're applauding you...

If there was a vote for best nube, turned green... You'd get it.
Well researched, planned & executed. Huah.

Man, congrats again.

My only advice, sorry, but you need more light. Your talent has exceeded your electric bill.

Thank you very much Cajun :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the way their leaves pray :cheesygrinsmiley: It calms me to see them so happy! And Cajun, I would happily take that award any day my friend, I have learned SO much since I started and this harvest has so far blown out my last harvest. I have high hopes for the future.

I agree on my light situation, I am trying my hardest to get another LED in there before I flower the Strawberry Diesel. Hopefully I make it happen!

Haha Sue, what fun would life be if we didn't let ourselves get carried away every once in a while :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

We definitely have the same outlook on the situation, I hope for both of our imaginations sake, we get out new lights sooner rather than later :rofl: Keep on doing your thing Sue, you have proven you could grow under a candle light so I'm confident regardless of the man made sun in your house, that you will always grow top notch medicine :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you very much Cajun :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the way their leaves pray :cheesygrinsmiley: It calms me to see them so happy! And Cajun, I would happily take that award any day my friend, I have learned SO much since I started and this harvest has so far blown out my last harvest. I have high hopes for the future.

I agree on my light situation, I am trying my hardest to get another LED in there before I flower the Strawberry Diesel. Hopefully I make it happen!

If you talk to Mark over at Platinum, tell him you've been picking my brain. Might get a deal?
No promises.

Back
Top Bottom