McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Good weed mc. I know you said you used tablespoons for the tea your making. This is just something I have noticed with my teas. They are harder to activate and really get a good brew with such small amounts. I get a better result if i actually put at least 2-3 cups of organic goodies. 75% of it is wormcastings the other 25 % is rock powders and meals with some azomite. 5 gallons makes me 25 gallons of diluted tea. I love it.

Hope all is well with you mc

Good weed mc. I know you said you used tablespoons for the tea your making. This is just something I have noticed with my teas. They are harder to activate and really get a good brew with such small amounts. I get a better result if i actually put at least 2-3 cups of organic goodies. 75% of it is wormcastings the other 25 % is rock powders and meals with some azomite. 5 gallons makes me 25 gallons of diluted tea. I love it.

Hope all is well with you mc

I comprende shotta, will that stuff store at room temp? Hope all is well with you too bro.

Not sure. I bubble the tea for up to 72 hours or until its all gone. anything after 72 hours goes to the yard.

4 gallons ro to 1 gallon tea. Just becareful you dont over do the rock powders and meals. I will also add a tbsp of seabird guano or some sort of composted manure. I am still playing with it but it is really great stuff.

Not sure. I bubble the tea for up to 72 hours or until its all gone. anything after 72 hours goes to the yard.

4 gallons ro to 1 gallon tea. Just becareful you dont over do the rock powders and meals. I will also add a tbsp of seabird guano or some sort of composted manure. I am still playing with it but it is really great stuff.

I understand now....I'm using 3 gallons every third day......how often do you give it to em....and incorporate that into my every third feeding schedule? So I'm feeding around every 7-9 days.

Well, the Nitrogen I hit em with is showing no effects on the yellowing fans of the Yeti, I'll try two shots of plain water and molasses, I don't think it's going to help, but I'm sure the soil has enough fuel that all of them can miss a feeding with no problems. Everything is fine...even the yellowing leaves are ok with me, this plant has always done this and I always try to stop it.....to no avail. This might possibly be a self thinning plant, never heard of one, but the proof's in the pudding. I'm going to try to get some water from a creek I found that doesn't seem to have the high mineral content of most local streams, I just have to figure out how to get it without front rowin myself. I would really like to try RO water, and loadie is hunting up a coupla 5 gallon jugs for me to get it in from the water machines. The plants got their first dose of beastie bloomz today, I have a little clawing going on......on the indicas. I would like to lower the Ph of my water to 6.5 and see if the claw goes away....my biggest clue that it's the water is the fact that they will claw a little even with plain water. I am pleased with these plants.........they are going to produce....and maybe even surpass my last run with roughly 1/3 the plants. The thing is, I have 1000 watts of light rather than 400....I better do better....................FOCUS!

Are you running a thousie? or is that the watts combined?

mcloadie great journal. Glad I found it. I'm using the same soil as you, for some auto's I'm running.

Going to follow along to see how the soil and teas do. So far it looks stupendous. :bravo:

mcloadie great journal. Glad I found it. I'm using the same soil as you, for some auto's I'm running.

Going to follow along to see how the soil and teas do. So far it looks stupendous. :bravo:

welcome hmg, I popped over and subd yur journal, I like the soil, I will be very interested to see your results. I'm trippin on fine tuning right now, it seems like every grow is a little different and there is no standard run....LOL!

The only result so far from the R/O water is that the plants under he induction light seemed to like it better than the ones under the hps. A bunch of cuts under the t5 seem to like it too. I have some issues in the nursery with the mothers and I'm going to start working them into health cuz I'll be taking cuts as soon as I determine the best plants from my current grow. I'm slightly frustrated as I try to fine tune this run, I am narrowing down what the issue is that's causing the chlorotic leaves on the Yeti. I may have a magnesium deficiency which is hampering the plants ability to take up nitrogen. I hate to be trippin on this plant but I have to do something to try to push it further than I have in the past. I think that the mag may be locked out due to the high mineral content of my water............and naturally occurring salts. I hope I'm not overthinking this but I am systematically ruling out the simplest problems first, trying not to stress out my brain cell. I even took a look at George this morning, and he even hinted around that it could be a mag deficiency or lockout. So, this is what will happen, two tsp/gal Epsom salts in R/O water for two applications. I wonder if I unlock all those nutes at the same time it's gonna burn my shit!, I hate to screw up at this stage of flowering....let alone at any stage. Good weed everyone and a day in the weed patch is better than a day under the weed patch!:thumb:

Brother Mc. Top of the Bud to you ! Popped in to say "Hey" I'm Ok just been doing some firings in my Raku Kiln and been doing some art shows ....short summer here so I'm taking advantage of it ....Big Pow Wow tomorrow ! :peace: Brother ...Hope all is well !! Hope Loadie is doing good also ! :Namaste:

Brother Mc. Top of the Bud to you ! Popped in to say "Hey" I'm Ok just been doing some firings in my Raku Kiln and been doing some art shows ....short summer here so I'm taking advantage of it ....Big Pow Wow tomorrow ! :peace: Brother ...Hope all is well !! Hope Loadie is doing good also ! :Namaste:

Hey bro, we're fine, the raku sounds fun! Hope the show is goin your way and that your tribe is fine!

Happy Friedday,Sativadayand Skunkday coming Mc and Young Miss Loadie:circle-of-love:
Hope the R/O helps you out big time:) yall are getting purdy fancy with all this growing stuff LOL

Good weed McLoadie!

Hope the RO will help! It's almost like rain. As impatient as i am i tried to increase the nute even further my N-def-lilke OB gets. Some higher leaves went darker green, but lower canopy still looks like N def, there is no burn yet and all the leaves below the buds are yellowing. Yesterday i hit it with 2.2ec, will see - have to flush in a week or two anyway. Sounds so similar to your yeti, wonder what it could be.

Back
Top Bottom