Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Nice words about Bubblelicious...

I have been lurking around your first journal as it's the same strain as I've got 3 of. I may have some questions for you. :thumb:

Questions are always welcome. From what I learned in my grow, Bubblelicious finish in 90-100 days. I let mine go a bit longer because I really wanted the buds to fatten up, which they did. From my two plants, I pulled about 42g of dried bud. Autos are fickle plants, and it's a race from the start. Mine were stunted from a late-in-life transplant and insufficient light for the first month. It looks like your babies had a better start then mine.

The buds, from both plants I grew, produce a strong indica effect when consumed. The first time I smoked it, I didn't leave the couch for almost an hour. Great before bed, not so-much if you have a full day ahead of you.

It's good to know you're not having any trouble with you cabinet, and I don't assume it'll be any problem for me either. The Colorado climate makes growing cannabis easy. The perfect RH, and temps inside my house are always within acceptable growing standards. Anyway, I ramble. Good to see the ladies doing well.

Have a wonderful day!
:Namaste:

Re: Nice words about Bubblelicious...

Questions are always welcome. From what I learned in my grow, Bubblelicious finish in 90-100 days. I let mine go a bit longer because I really wanted the buds to fatten up, which they did. From my two plants, I pulled about 42g of dried bud. Autos are fickle plants, and it's a race from the start. Mine were stunted from a late-in-life transplant and insufficient light for the first month. It looks like your babies had a better start then mine.

The buds, from both plants I grew, produce a strong indica effect when consumed. The first time I smoked it, I didn't leave the couch for almost an hour. Great before bed, not so-much if you have a full day ahead of you.

It's good to know you're not having any trouble with you cabinet, and I don't assume it'll be any problem for me either. The Colorado climate makes growing cannabis easy. The perfect RH, and temps inside my house are always within acceptable growing standards. Anyway, I ramble. Good to see the ladies doing well.

Have a wonderful day!

You must have read my mind and answered every question, nirvana says 70 days from seed, I was starting to think that 3 weeks wasn't a long time from where brenda is now. :thanks: my friend

PHOTO BOMB DAY 53

Brenda bubblelicious autoflower
DSC_016113.JPG
DSC_016020.JPG
DSC_015921.JPG
DSC_015817.JPG
DSC_015715.JPG

Wilma white widow x jack herer autoflower

DSC_016217.JPG
DSC_016315.JPG
DSC_016415.JPG

BABIES DAY 39

Booboo bubblelicious autoflower

DSC_015514.JPG
DSC_015416.JPG

Bubble bubblelicious autoflower

DSC_015320.JPG
DSC_015217.JPG

Peace out people ✌

UPDATE DAY 55

Good evening all I trust I find you all in good health. Had all the ladies out on the table tonight to do a little trimming to open up the lower bud sights to the light, only bubble survived the snipping scissors :thumb:

Brenda

Brenda never ceases to amaze me, her buds are getting fat and frosty the main cola buds look like there going to join up into one big one:cheer: she had her feed yesterday at full strength.

DSC_005732.JPG
DSC_005633.JPG
DSC_005531.JPG
DSC_005130.JPG

Wilma

Wilma is also growing well. Flowers are slow forming but there getting there. She was also fed the yesterday.

DSC_004634.JPG
DSC_004339.JPG
DSC_004027.JPG

NOT BABIES ANYMORE DAY 41

Training continues with Booboo, today I tied her secondary arms down and now I'm gonna leave her be.

DSC_003342.JPG
DSC_003236.JPG

Look at the twist in her stem

DSC_003730.JPG

baby bubble

Still fluxing along. Not going full flux tho as she is showing pre flowers. Gonna keep the training up for another week or so then let her do her thing.
DSC_000288.JPG
DSC_000391.JPG
DSC_001077.JPG
DSC_001276.JPG

Well that's all I got for now. Comments and nice words are always welcome as are the negative ones.
I hope your gardens are the green and plentiful.
Peace out people

Looking great, nice update. I like those pots you have for the FLUX. Well done, just.

Amazing!

Subbed up Mr Am4zing! Do you always grow auto's mate? Or just for this summer? Keep it mate, awesome stuff. Looking forward to seeing how your fluxing comes along!

L.A. seems your fluxing guide has caught on like crazy! :)

Cheers for sharing!
KJC420

Back
Top Bottom