Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Looking mighty fine my friend :)

Good to see you my friend :thanks:

Looking great, nice update. I like those pots you have for the FLUX. Well done, just.

Amazing!

Thankyou my friend. That pot was just a normal plastic pot that I poked a load of holes in round the top with my trimming scissors. It does the job.

Subbed up Mr Am4zing! Do you always grow auto's mate? Or just for this summer? Keep it mate, awesome stuff. Looking forward to seeing how your fluxing comes along!

L.A. seems your fluxing guide has caught on like crazy! :)

Cheers for sharing!
KJC420

Hi and welcome, it's my first run with autos, was to get me through the summer really. Photo girls next tho. The auto flux was more an experiment on my side, it started with boredom. LA'S inspiration was there tho. Baby flux gets her last tie down adjustment later then she can do what she wants.

:thumb: Looking real good!

Nice garden;) good job

Thankyou my friends

UPDATE DAY 62

Brenda and Wilma

Both big girls are doing well, gaining weight all the time. Brenda is super frosty and Wilma is starting to show hers too. Both are taking feed at different rates so are now being fed on different days, normally every 4 or 5 days. Lets have a look...

Brenda
DSC_022016.JPG
DSC_022216.JPG

Wilma
DSC_024815.JPG

DSC_02468.JPG

NOT BABIES DAY 48

Booboo is doing well, I've not adjusted her tethers at all this week, I'm just gonna leave her now to do her thing.
DSC_023023.JPG

DSC_022715.JPG

And how could we forget my baby bubble? Growing really quick at the moment, she is deficient in something but she is due a feed on next watering so that should sort her out. Still keeping limbs level but letting her go. We have got pre flowers and pistels in her main ends.
DSC_023426.JPG
DSC_023820.JPG

Lights on and everyone at home.
DSC_025014.JPG

Thanks for stopping by and may your gardens remain green
Peace out people ✌

Well, it took me all day since I had family visit unexpectedly from out of town, but I made it through your journal. Here to ride till the end with you. Sorry it took so long to stop and catch up. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Well, it took me all day since I had family visit unexpectedly from out of town, but I made it through your journal. Here to ride till the end with you. Sorry it took so long to stop and catch up. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi Sue. It's a pleasure to have you here, will have to up my game when it comes to updates now you're here :love:

:bravo: Really nice looking brood! Feels pretty good doesn't it? Now you won't "feel right" without cannabis in your closet :peace:

I can so back this up. I "graduated" to a donated tent and left the closet empty for months. It ate at me until I finally converted it into a veg area. :laughtwo:

It feels really good. Back in may when I harvested my 1st 2 ladies, I would still open the door and look at the empty space. Then I went on holiday for 2 weeks and within 3 days after I got back,I had seeds in soil. It kinda hurt to look at the empty space that my plants had left. I have started work on a super small veg box so I don't ever have to look at that sight again. :thumb:

I can so back this up. I "graduated" to a donated tent and left the closet empty for months. It ate at me until I finally converted it into a veg area. :laughtwo:

Me three! Chances of my wee cupboard with a 5500K 125W CFL staying empty for 2 months until I need to start more seeds for a hydro run?

Got seeds, got soil, got empty space........you know the drill lol :)

UPDATE DAY 65

All fed today and out for pics.
Brenda

Continues to grow well
DSC_028312.JPG
DSC_028511.JPG
DSC_029015.JPG

Wilma

Also growing well, had to tighten her tether as she was stretching up again.
DSC_029219.JPG
DSC_029414.JPG
DSC_029719.JPG

DAY 51

Booboo

Growing well
DSC_031022.JPG
DSC_030815.JPG
DSC_031220.JPG

Bubble

Fed today with added calmag. Checked her ph run off at 5.7? Is this OK or too low?
DSC_030713.JPG
DSC_029816.JPG
DSC_030214.JPG

A full box here
DSC_031319.JPG
DSC_031519.JPG

Hope your Friday was a good one and your weekend be green.
Peace out people:peace:

Back
Top Bottom