Mrrobert420's 10x10 Grow Tent - Multiple Strains - Perpetual

I was tryin to figure out who Roger was.

Hope all is green in your garden MrRobert. :Namaste:

sorry guys. I am here lol

Been a crazy month - Almost do not even have time to tend to the garden - Its been 5 mins here and 5 mins there in between diaper changes and essay writing. lol

I had a pump failure on the Pineapple chunks. Lost three plant due to drowning :( - Cant always have perfection.

Skywalker OG is doing great and is about two weeks from the chop.

I also have a white widow in flower along with the strawberry diesel still going strong with a few hindu skunks scattered about

Had a 2 week melt after the chunk was lost. Finally getting back on my feet lol hahaha

sorry guys. I am here lol

Been a crazy month - Almost do not even have time to tend to the garden - Its been 5 mins here and 5 mins there in between diaper changes and essay writing. lol

I had a pump failure on the Pineapple chunks. Lost three plant due to drowning :( - Cant always have perfection.

Skywalker OG is doing great and is about two weeks from the chop.

I also have a white widow in flower along with the strawberry diesel still going strong with a few hindu skunks scattered about

Had a 2 week melt after the chunk was lost. Finally getting back on my feet lol hahaha

Bummer about the PCs

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate for sure. Hang in there buddy. We'll still be here when you get time to update. :)

Bummer about the PCs

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate for sure. Hang in there buddy. We'll still be here when you get time to update. :)

Thanks Hiker. The system is amazing and was the easiest growing I have done. Pump failure got me though. And if I hadn't been too busy it would not have been a problem. User error lol haha. It will back up and running soon though. Just want to get some redundancy set up :).

Thanks Hiker. The system is amazing and was the easiest growing I have done. Pump failure got me though. And if I hadn't been too busy it would not have been a problem. User error lol haha. It will back up and running soon though. Just want to get some redundancy set up :).

If you grow hydro, you're gonna have a pump failure. Comes with the territory.

Just last night, I found the little piece of tube that connects the drain pump to the inside of the bucket came loose.
That means the system couldn't drain. It ended up pumping most of the res onto the floor :(
Oh well, I think it happened in the 24 hours prior, so no harm. It was time to change the res anyway.

Point is, it happens. That's why we have to check on them frequently.

I shot some pics last night. Spent two hours tending in the garden because I left all my school books at work. No school to be done, So off to the garden I went. I bagged the three dead PC plants for a wax run. All looks good for right now

Pics coming soon :)

Hey guys, well as promised here some pic updates of whats left lol :)

The left side is in its last two weeks of flowering, Hindu Skunks on right are last 2 weeks of flowering also.

White widow in the scrog is about 4 weeks into flower, maybe a little less.

IMG_43252.JPG
IMG_43168.JPG
IMG_43188.JPG
IMG_43225.JPG
IMG_43216.JPG
IMG_43204.JPG
IMG_43283.JPG
IMG_43275.JPG

Hi ya Robert
with all you got going on I hope you've been able to play some too being its a stress reliever to play:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: Hi ya to the Mrs:ciao: your ladies have blossomed in to some sexy aso bitches. All the best to you and the family and with your school work :cheer::allgood::bongrip:

What is up Mr and Mrs Sexy:)lol.....them girls are looking good bro:)....glad to see you got to spend some time with them even if it was at the expence of school work:)lol......take her sleazy bro:)lol

Yea, I had soo much fun the other night I spent some more time in there last night..... Damn tent gets addicting fast lol........ I think I am gonna have another 1/2 lb to chop in about a week :)

Hi ya Robert
with all you got going on I hope you've been able to play some too being its a stress reliever to play:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: Hi ya to the Mrs:ciao: your ladies have blossomed in to some sexy aso bitches. All the best to you and the family and with your school work :cheer::allgood::bongrip:

Your so kind Lady Bud and...... oh wait this a public forum............ nevermind :) :)
One week left on my success class and I have 98.68 so I am HAPPY!!

1/2 lb, that's what's up!

1/2 lb, that's what's up!

Thanks BAR, for the positive note! I agree, this chop is going to be my best pull at one time to date. It can be such downer though knowing it was supposed to be a full elbow. Live and learn, but like its been said before,"As long as you are increasing your yield each grow, what more can you ask for?"

BAR = always positive

MCD's

Back
Top Bottom