My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Grow

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

make sure its three years no hassle, ie no shipping fees etc.

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

Good advice thankyou. Laws over here make it harder for growers to view products at work first hand
But definately I'll do my research online before thinking of buying. I'll definately be going strate from
From the tiny pots to the huge ones :) I'm just about to start my thread. I'll sort a signiture out be cool
If you dropped by

sounds great, having a journal here is an incredible learning experience and asset. if you do run into some trouble there are lots of experienced growers who will be happy to help here at:420:
:Namaste:

day 20 of flower girls got fed dm reverse today and will feed again in ten days. after that all foliar feeding will stop. going to defoilate the left plant tomarrow and let the right have another day or so before i stress her more. temps and humid is the same and ph 5.6 ppm 950

IMG_145011.JPG

IMG_145113.JPG

IMG_145211.JPG

IMG_14538.JPG

IMG_145411.JPG

Wiw!

And so it begins. :blunt: looking epic!

update day 21 of flower.
ph 5.7 ppms 900

decided to defoilate both plants today, they needed it badly and i wanted to look for more balls on right plant, i didnt find any more so thats good , but i only have access to one side so hopefully the reverse is doing its thing incase i missed any.

pics
IMG_14567.JPG

IMG_14608.JPG

got my replacement light we are back to full power , pretty close to 700w now
IMG_145712.JPG

IMG_14638.JPG

the girls can breathe now
IMG_146612.JPG

IMG_14699.JPG

IMG_14715.JPG

IMG_14709.JPG

IMG_146810.JPG

snap shot
IMG_146410.JPG

hope you enjoy:Namaste:

It looks like they will make it but everything else they might break it lol

It looks like they will make it but everything else they might break it lol

yeah i thought they were going to go through the lights:rofl: i supercroped every main top and they still stood back up and continued stretching i had to crop some of them twice.:)

gave the girls a shot of heavy 16 foliar today to help relive the stress of the defoliating. definately not drinking as much water. they were ready.

IMG_14778.JPG

IMG_14756.JPG
IMG_14749.JPG

IMG_14756.JPG

Holy hell they blew up lol

WTH? I know I posted yesterday. Hmmmm

oh well. They are looking great! This is the fun, but stressful, part. :)

WTH? I know I posted yesterday. Hmmmm

oh well. They are looking great! This is the fun, but stressful, part. :)

thanks hiker, hoping to fill a line with buds like yours:)

thanks hiker, hoping to fill a line with buds like yours:)

I hope you fill it with even better buds! :)

now thats a jungle right thur! one i'd happily get lost in :cheesygrinsmiley: stupendous grow- looks like a really vigorous grower there brother, can hardly wait to see how they fill out :cheesygrinsmiley: great work on the defol, certainly looks like they needed room to breath.. now they'll be sending all that goodness to the areas you want it sent to- the Colas! :] good luck bro! :goodjob:

now thats a jungle right thur! one i'd happily get lost in :cheesygrinsmiley: stupendous grow- looks like a really vigorous grower there brother, can hardly wait to see how they fill out :cheesygrinsmiley: great work on the defol, certainly looks like they needed room to breath.. now they'll be sending all that goodness to the areas you want it sent to- the Colas! :] good luck bro! :goodjob:

thanks alkhemist for the really kind words, if i can get my colas looking close to as good as your last round i will be a very happy camper:)

Back
Top Bottom