My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Grow

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

well i defoliated, trained and topped today, i also think i found the girls happy place on the nutes - low 800's found a couple more leaves with rust spots. i think there from adjusting ph while system is running. from now on i'll isolate system adjust then restart reciculation. i added a small 66 sub pump to controller, i originally put it in to mix things up when system was isolated but liked the way it mixes things up in the controller , so i just left it in the system.

hey jon could use some pointers on screen training procedure.

thanks everyone

sucessful fimm
IMG_114712.JPG

trunk shots
IMG_115211.JPG

IMG_115110.JPG

IMG_115010.JPG

IMG_114615.JPG

IMG_114911.JPG

:thanks:

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

:welcome: mastercheef , yeah it's about to get interesting:high-five:

wanted to note that with the 66 pump running in the controller ph and ppm levels in the rainforrest and the controller are the same.

Just flipped my scrog to 12/12 last Monday . Your girls are looking so healthy right now. Interested in seeing your final result with the LED's. I'll be sticking around !

Just flipped my scrog to 12/12 last Monday . Your girls are looking so healthy right now. Interested in seeing your final result with the LED's. I'll be sticking around !

thanks mastercheef, this is my first Scrog so i'm interested on seeing the final result too.:high-five:

update

defoilated today mostly bottom and middle leaves to get some good air flow. trainned a couple branchs too. ppms 830 ph 5.8
when i change the res this week i'm going to move the location of my pump to before the chiller so i dont have to raise controller on restart.
thanks for stopping by:thanks:

the main stalks on the girls are about 2 1/2" thick and they're only 15" tall
IMG_115814.JPG

IMG_115613.JPG

IMG_115512.JPG

IMG_115910.JPG

:peace:

Hey all is looking good my freind iv,e bin dying to give scrog a go but just aint yet am i rite in thinkin you train into a bush,let the branches grow a few inch above the screen then pull them back under and place them in the next hole making your way towards the edges of the screen? would be great if you could help me through one if i was to have a go myself! cheerz dood and nuff respect.....

Looking awesome man. These have got to be close to the fastest growing plants in a journal ATM. U should just rename it warpath

Hey all is looking good my freind iv,e bin dying to give scrog a go but just aint yet am i rite in thinkin you train into a bush,let the branches grow a few inch above the screen then pull them back under and place them in the next hole making your way towards the edges of the screen? would be great if you could help me through one if i was to have a go myself! cheerz dood and nuff respect.....

thanks BBB, well this is my first scrog so i'll be learning as i go, but yeah i think thats the basic concept, sub in an we can learn together.
i'll be glad to help with whatever i can:thanks:

Looking awesome man. These have got to be close to the fastest growing plants in a journal ATM. U should just rename it warpath

hey cannasensei, yeah the design of this system was geared toward fast growth, i believe the aero/dwc style coupled with low res temps allows maximum availible oxygen to the roots which increases growth speed. defoiliating only slows them down for about a day. of course i havent done more than 50% of the leaves at one time cause i'm scared. everything i've read says dont do it and yet i see with my own eyes the results other people have doing it.
going to do a res change today so i can move my pump to a better location. will post pics later:thanks:

did res change , moved water pump, added 210ml veg a&b, 135ml cannazym, 75ml prime, 15ml root excel, 15ml orca, 30ml protekt, 12ml calimagic, 7.5ml fire. ppms 880 . this is the last week of veg. next res change i will do a florakleen flush for two hr then go to flower res.
left plant we'll call her warpath2, has some yellow tips and rust spot damage, warpath1 looks great.

warpath2 damage
IMG_116111.JPG

IMG_116214.JPG

root shot
IMG_116014.JPG

IMG_116413.JPG

IMG_116314.JPG

IMG_116510.JPG

:peace:

Gggffffhhhh(biting lip to hold back excited laughter)... he said it... teehee.
Lol

yeah canna that was just for you:Namaste:

still have a problem with quick ph rises after res change. i adjusted new nutes to 5.4 and two hrs after adding to the system it was at 6.2. i had to adjust twice last night and once this morning. i'm airating my water for the whole week before the change so i'm puzzled on why this is happening.:hmmmm: after a day or so the swing stops and i get my slow rise like i want. anyone got any ideas?
thanks in advance:thanks:

after adjusting three times since res change my ph seems to be settling at 6.0 , probably give them a call next week see if they have suggestions. already pulling tips down and moving them to the empty part of the screen.

IMG_116713.JPG

IMG_116911.JPG

IMG_116814.JPG

:Namaste:

Looking really good!

Is your reservoir completely light-tight? Sometimes a reservoir that isn't completely light-tight can contribute to quick PH rises. Also, as you get into bloom, the PH will most likely stabilize some as the plants cherry pick the nutrients slightly differently. The sure look happy, regardless. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom