My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Hi Buckshot,

Well - I've read all 257 pages because I was attracted to your intuitive experimental approach - learned a huge amount, and thoroughly enjoyed it! I've also, in a way, gotten to 'know' you - following the moves and ups and downs in your grow and your life has been quite a ride. (Hope Cosmo continues to improve) (Hope you get inspired to tell more stories). And through it all you've always got something luscious ripening, and those exceptional photos. My hat's off to you!

Seems like it's time to drop in and say hi and thanks. Also should say hi to OMM, CHH, PC, Doc Bud, Curso, Icemud, BID, etc. etc. A great bunch of people and a great site.

Always been interested in growing - bought 100 acres in Orland in 1969, thinking I'd grow an acre and be rich. Heh. But I've been kind of a hermit, and all this new stuff is amazing.

p.s. after I registered as slowgro I noticed that someone has the name slogro. Anyone think I should start over with a different name?

slowgro.........it just depends on how you feel about your name....there have been several variations on my name too. OldMan, and others.......just somehow distinguish yourself as being different. :Namaste:

Wish I had a hundred acres. :thumb: On second thought, no I wouldn't, it would kill me.

:rofl: I guess im doing a good thing then

You do f'ing awesome :cheesygrinsmiley: ... seriously

Hi Buckshot,

Well - I've read all 257 pages because I was attracted to your intuitive experimental approach - learned a huge amount, and thoroughly enjoyed it! I've also, in a way, gotten to 'know' you - following the moves and ups and downs in your grow and your life has been quite a ride. (Hope Cosmo continues to improve) (Hope you get inspired to tell more stories). And through it all you've always got something luscious ripening, and those exceptional photos. My hat's off to you!

Seems like it's time to drop in and say hi and thanks. Also should say hi to OMM, CHH, PC, Doc Bud, Curso, Icemud, BID, etc. etc. A great bunch of people and a great site.

Always been interested in growing - bought 100 acres in Orland in 1969, thinking I'd grow an acre and be rich. Heh. But I've been kind of a hermit, and all this new stuff is amazing.

p.s. after I registered as slowgro I noticed that someone has the name slogro. Anyone think I should start over with a different name?

Holy smokes Slowgro, I think that is very cool, thank you. I really appreciate your post. All those folks and more do make a very cool community @ 420 magazine glad you are here too :cheesygrinsmiley:

pop me out on that acre :allgood:

wow I still didn't read it all :rofl:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

We're in the same boat. You just have a wider wing span than me

Now that is funny :rofl:

Hey Buckshot, when you germinate seeds have you ever seen a seed germinate with purple cotyledon and purple first leaves as well?

I have not... yet... there is a strain I have seen where plant grows completely purple but I only saw it mature so I don't know if it pops purple. It is called mindbender. What kind of blueberry is that?

PeakSeedsBC's Blueberry

"Pure Strain
Product code: BB
Type/subspecies*: Mostly indica
Flowering period**: 8-9 weeks indoor
Potency: Very Strong
Growth Pattern: Medium height, one main bud with some low branching. Feed conservatively.
Breeders comment: Flavourful and colourful, classic favourite.
Challenging, not for beginners. Can be very sensitive to over-fertilization. Occasional mutations at seedling stage. This strain does not come with a guarantee for germination. They may need assistance cracking open"

PeakSeedsBC's Blueberry

"Pure Strain
Product code: BB
Type/subspecies*: Mostly indica
Flowering period**: 8-9 weeks indoor
Potency: Very Strong
Growth Pattern: Medium height, one main bud with some low branching. Feed conservatively.
Breeders comment: Flavourful and colourful, classic favourite.
Challenging, not for beginners. Can be very sensitive to over-fertilization. Occasional mutations at seedling stage. This strain does not come with a guarantee for germination. They may need assistance cracking open"

:hmmmm: dang, sounds great till you get to the last part! :cheesygrinsmiley: Looks like you are having no trouble!

Oh Yeah!!!

Blue Cheese has popped :partyboy:

I coveted this seed. Look at its beauty!! all mottled like that, Oh Baby :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_5842_bluecheese.jpg

well aint that a kick in the pants i adore that strain glad yours popped (wink) healthy lookin lil bugger:high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you... Our Lady of Cannabis

b b ba ba baahaaHaaHaa

:rofl: @ "Our Lady of Cannabis" being a 7' green giant :cheesygrinsmiley:

mmm hmm :cheesygrinsmiley:

Kind of like Jorgen Von Strangle only no crown and giant wand (I am actually f'ing craking up now), instead a 22" Mohawk and a cola the size of a tree trunk :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl:

shit I hope you are at least smiling... and not in an evil way :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry folks, lots of work this weekend. I took a bunch of images and they look like crap so I did not post any. I hope you folks had as productive a weekend as I was able to have.

Hey Folks

a couple shots of the haze hybrid. It has been cold and the plants show it by not beefing up... but warm weather is coming :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_5850_hzhyseeded.jpg

one of the tops

DSC_5858_hzhytop.jpg

:peace:

Keepin it Frosty
Loking good :thumb:

Thanks CHH, so CHH are you native or a squatter like OMM :rofl: If you are not born here, the natives term you "from away" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks CHH, so CHH are you native or a squatter like OMM :rofl: If you are not born here, the natives term you "from away" :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl: I was born and raised here and am part Hawaiian in ancestry

World-class photography and plants my friend , you have skills that are the envy of many. Keep up the great work, always love stopping by your thread to see what's new.

Peace :passitleft:

World-class photography and plants my friend , you have skills that are the envy of many. Keep up the great work, always love stopping by your thread to see what's new.

Peace :passitleft:

Lester

Thank You. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do not want to promote envy. A lot has been said of envy but I was surprised to see this quote

Envy blinds men and makes it impossible for them to think clearly -- Malcolm X

Back
Top Bottom