My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Good story I love the Wailers they make some good music. My family are big Bob Marley fans, been listening to them my whole life.

Thanks James. I also have been a fan

That's just great! What a story. Mr. Bob's Plant is perfect! :high-five:

Thanks OldMedMan, I have tried to take good care as I feel him watching!!

Ha when doing the smoke report you can sit back while listening to on of his albums & maybe he might come down & have a session with you!

I have a friend that comes every so often and brings a giant outdoor screen with a killer sound system and plays a “concert”. Last one was Zappa plays Zappa and it was great. So I am thinking if he comes again we should do Bob Marley and the Wailers or maybe in tribute to the Wailers just a Wailers show… Maybe I could get them to come :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to ramble about Zappa some time

Rock on Frank

I urge you folks to go see Zappa plays Zappa if you get a chance Dweezil is amazing and the crew he was with when I saw him was tight

Check this out

PS I do hope Bob comes for the jam ...

Zappa Plays Zappa - Inca Roads (Part I) - YouTube

The end of Super Snowdawg #2

Well folks Super Snowdawg #2 is in the bag!! I have been watching her like a hawk since I went to straight water. I found the bud in the second shot was showing signs of bud rot conditions so that was that. The last time I pushed it I paid dearly.

So here are two from today ... sorry no pics from the trim, I am too tired and hurt'in

First here she is just a month ago

DSC_7712_ssd.jpg

DSC_8344_end.jpg

DSC_8346_ss_sus.jpg

Hey Buddy I'm totally with you..bud rot...time to chop. Get what you can and be happy! A beautiful plant too!:bravo:

:cheesygrinsmiley: you know it!! And I am happy, it was a really good plant

Thanks for stopping in

Your first pic that's how my girls look right now

Nice! I have to go look, I suck really bad at keeping up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good, man! Great results!

Thanks Jandre, still waiting for the "true" results... a couple more weeks

This is a great journal

Thank you H-factor

Looks so good I can smell it from here. Nice one! Bob has been looking down at you and puffing up with you!

It did not smell much while growing unless you touched it then watch out! It stinks while drying!! :cheesygrinsmiley: Bob has been hanging out watching his plant :Rasta:

Around the room

Ok it has been a while. Still conserving energy so I do when I can. To all that have taken to looking in I try to hit your journals and spread it around until I run out of steam. So let's take a look around

First the clones. The blue moon rooted fine in just water and are now planted!! The hash bud plant clones would not make it so instead of letting them die into the new dome they went. I asked at the garden center what they used to clone and they said water but in a dome. I was shown a styrofoam insert that could be floated and the cuttings just dropped in. So in they went, I also did various cuttings with clonex and plugs and clonex and water. So far the blue moon took and the real surprise is the super snowdawg cuttings in just water and no dome, they are doing great!!

Here we go

Blue moon planted!!

DSC_8359_bm_rooted.jpg

Super snowdawg in H2O

DSC_8360_ssh20cln.jpg

Super snowdawg in H2O

DSC_8361_ssh2ocln.jpg

Super snowdawg in H2O with clonex

DSC_8362_ssclncln.jpg

S4 hash bud plant in H2O with clonex

DSC_8363_s4clnxcln.jpg

Wimps went in the dome

DSC_8364_newtray.jpg

Ladies on deck

DSC_8365_vegrm.jpg

Now around the bud room

Bob's plant (Jamaican) in back and S3 Girl in front

DSC_8367_jams3.jpg

Blue moon and SI babies (to get a male)

DSC_8368_bmsibab.jpg

SI girl in back her Mom an SX Girl in front

DSC_8369_sis3.jpg

Next time I will go for some closeups

:peace:

Wow you got a lot going on over here. Keep it up!

Thanks for stopping in, I am trying! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love your journal! Your photos are fun, and your grows look lovely. How do you manage to get such a clear-colored image plus the slight purple lighting?

It's awesome that you are using multiple methods of cloning. Do you prefer straight water above all methods? Which do you find are rooting the fastest and strongest?

Thank you. The images are taken with the LED panels still lit. I use flash that does not fully overpower the LED. For clones I prefer straight water and no dome ... if they will take it

Thanks again

Bob's plant is sporting dreads!

Hey Folks

Well I said I would get some bud shots so here you go

The first two are shots of the Jamaican I named Bob's plant. I swear those are dreads she is sporting :cheesygrinsmiley: :ganjamon:

DSC_8405_jamaican.jpg

DSC_8406_bobsplant.jpg

This is SI Girl ... yes all her leaves are turning yellow!, Buckshots Gold :cheesygrinsmiley: I actually might square SI Girl if she burns sweet

DSC_8410_SIGirl.jpg

This is S3 Girl ... no main cola but still looking sweet

DSC_8411_S3Girl.jpg

Here is the blue moon ... another hash bud plant strain (this thing is stubborn and slow!)

DSC_8413_bluemoonshine.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope you like em'

Back
Top Bottom